Vintage Shindo Product Photos
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

Vintage Shindo Product Photos

I love the aesthetics of Shindo gear. I stumbled across a page a few months ago when doing research that had photos of vintage Shindo gear and saved off the photos, I'll post a link if I can find it. Beautiful product photos. Looks as good as it sounds.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes Mike, Nikhil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vintage Shindo Product Photos

Really beautiful looking kit, that green is just so classy. I have never managed to actually hear any Shindo gear but must put it on the audio bucket list. Thanks for posting
    Lumin A1 / Crayon Audio CIA-1T / Soundkaos Wave 40 or Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much. This is so classy.

Post Thanks / Like

Great photos. Its interesting that nearly all early Shindo were mono blocks, including preamp. Once they hit the States they are mostly stereo. Just an observation i am new to Shindo.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures, Thank You. Its interesting that nearly all early Shindo was mono blocks including preamp. Once they hit the states they are nearly all stereos, at least the preamp. Just an observation i am new to Shindo.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Post Thanks / Like

Great point Laundryman, I hadn't noticed that!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laundryman View Post
    Great pictures, Thank You. Its interesting that nearly all early Shindo was mono blocks including preamp. Once they hit the states they are nearly all stereos, at least the preamp. Just an observation i am new to Shindo.
    That happened after he implemented new power supplies with transistor regulators. The new units were so low in hum and channel separation that they could feed stereo units. With unregulated tube rect. supplies its better to have two separate units. It has some extra benefits, too.