I have backed off twice a day everyday listening and posted something on this, but not enough to not have the recent power cables upgrades to breech 120 listening hours and that also includes 2 trips away from home.

Last night I let the system play for a few hours, even updated the PS Audio Memory transport software and the system is killing it.

Very musical, soundstage and very defined coming from behind the speakers, Jagger has never sounded so good belting out Sympathy For the Devil on the Stones not so perfect recordings.

I compared by clicking the remote options of AES/I2S on the DAC remote using N10 against the SACD playing this and other songs last night, they both have something to offer. I run the I2S connection. The SACD does have more detail in the mid's and highs but the N10 makes it warmer sounding. My system is very resolving and I do prefer the warmness factor.

At this point in the upcoming months I am only looking to upgrade Stillpoints Ultra SS to 6’s under the amps and a strong consideration to upgrading my DAC and will wait until after RMAF on this.

Anyway, there you have it, a morning burst of words to banter and comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro