Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Re: D’Agostino M400 monos are absolutely wonderful ...

That’s what I’m afraid of, but I am giving it some serious consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I can make that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post

That’s what I’m afraid of, but I am giving it some serious consideration.
    Nothing against any other pre-amp you want to try, but before you jump to any others; try out Dan's Momentum preamp with the M400s. There is a very nice synergy that occurs that we did not find using other world-class pre-amps with the M400s.

Also, w
    e have found that it takes 1.5-2 hours from turn on for them to sing at their best to our ears.

Congratulations on your new amps.
    Front End: MSB Select II DAC, MSB Reference Transport, Magnum Dynalab MD107T, Aiwa AD-F990
    Amplification: Dan D'Agostino Momentum HD Preamplifier & Momentum M400 MxV Monoblocks, Crown XLS 2502 (x3) (subwoofers)
    Speakers: Scaena La Maitresse Ultime Loudspeaker System
    Cables: Shunyata Aeros Aurora-SP, Shunyata Aeros Aurora-IC, Jungson Golden Dragon
    Power: GigaWatt PC-4 EVO+, GigaWatt LS-2HCEVO, Jungson Pure Power, JPS Labs AC+, Transparent HPPC
    Miscellaneous: ​Bohmer/Legacy Audio Wavelet DSP/Room Correction

Super Moderator

Thank you Anthony.

Excellent advice.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

My amps arrived yesterday safe and sound.
    Once warmed up and settled in, they are stunning, sweet, delicate, ballsy, 3D and sooo musical.

Absolutely best solid state amps so far.

Studio 2 are playing first and the D’Agostino drives them with ease.

A true homerun for me.
    Congratulations Joeinid,

Our hobby is not about money.
    It is about good taste.

And i think you did well going to mono amplification, rather than an integrated.

Super Moderator

Ah, spoken like a true gentleman. Thank you. I’m blown away by what I’m hearing. Even listening at low volume now, I’m smiling. I know there are great integrated amp, but these monos are just killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Congratulations Joeinid,

Our hobby is not about money.
    It is about good taste.

And i think you did well going to mono amplification, rather than an integrated.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Even listening at low volume now, I’m smiling.
    Enjoy!

If it makes you smile, than there´s no doubt about the right choice.

Hey Joe

do you think you are getting better sound the 2nd time around or have too many things changed in the system?
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Super Moderator

I only had the Momentum stereo 200 last time, but yes, these M400 monos are absolutely amazing. I can certainly appreciate what I’m hearing more now that I’ve been around the block a few times. I still wonder what a different preamp will bring to the table but I’m not in any rush to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by XV-1 View Post
    Hey Joe

do you think you are getting better sound the 2nd time around or have too many things changed in the system?

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thank you Jock for an unbelievably smooth transaction and insane deal.

My amps arrived yesterday safe and sound. Thank goodness for those flight cases. They even have wheels built in, love that.

Once warmed up and settled in, they are stunning, sweet, delicate, ballsy, 3D and sooo musical.

Absolutely best solid state amps so far.

Studio 2 are playing first and the D’Agostino drives them with ease.

A true homerun for me.

Thank you so very much Jock.
    Wait , What ..! Thought you ran out of space after adding the Big Mac's Joe ..

congrats ...!!

Super Moderator

Ha!

I cleaned house and focused on what is important. Needless to say I’m ecstatic. I’m hearing things and looking around the room only to realize it’s in the music.

If someone thinks that all amps sound the same, they are crazy.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I'm so glad you are happy with the amps Joe!!!!

I will definitely miss them, but I am really excited to get the Avantgardes that the money helped to buy.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post

I will definitely miss them, but I am really excited to get the Avantgardes that the money helped to buy.
    Which model Avantgarde's are you getting Jock?
    Buddy

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
    Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
    Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
    MSB Reference DAC
    Innuos Statement w/Next. Gen. PS
    B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
    Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
    Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
    VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
    Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
    Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
    Shunyata Cables
    Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Ethernet Switch UEF, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

What will you drive the AGs with?
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Super Moderator

These M400 amps are the perfect antidote to everything else I’ve had before. They are in another world awesome.

Enjoy the AG speakers. I know you’ve wanted them for a while.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    What will you drive the AGs with?
    Nevermind. You have Border Patrols - I figure you are replacing the Voltis with AGs.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Ordered the Duo Mezzo XD's. Not sure on the Voltis, I really love them, so I might keep both.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Ordered the Duo Mezzo XD's. Not sure on the Voltis, I really love them, so I might keep both.
    Congratulations Jock. Your getting some great speakers. You made Joe a happy man.

Super Moderator

+1

On both counts!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLet View Post
    Congratulations Jock. Your getting some great speakers. You made Joe a happy man.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Great thread, it’s a win-win!

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Super Moderator

Ken,

I now have a permanent smile on my face. The amps are truly world class. Even at low and mid volume, it just sounds right. Music fills the room with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    Great thread, it’s a win-win!

Ken

NAD C 658 streamer.

Ken,

I now have a permanent smile on my face. The amps are truly world class. Even at low and mid volume, it just sounds right. Music fills the room with ease.
    Darn you Joe. Now you have me talking to my dealer about swapping out my original Momentum's for a pair of new M-400's. I wanted to believe I could get by without moving up but everything I have heard a read is that it is a noticeable upgrade. We will see.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Super Moderator

Jim,

I've been playing around the edges for years. It's not until now that I realize what I was missing. I loved my original Momentum S200 stereo but did not realize what I had until I got rid of it. Now, coming full circle, the M400s are truly surprising me with every note. I could not have done it without Jock's generosity and the fact that no one else was really expressing interest in these wonderful amps. Even though I've had plenty of gear, both low end and extremely high end, nothing has checked all the boxes like the M400s. I am truly blessed to have been here at the right time. I am not picky at all, but I know what I love sound-wise. These M400s are it.

You will not regret moving up from the M300s.

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Darn you Joe. Now you have me talking to my dealer about swapping out my original Momentum's for a pair of new M-400's. I wanted to believe I could get by without moving up but everything I have heard a read is that it is a noticeable upgrade. We will see.
    Last edited by joeinid; March 5, 2018 at 07:32 PM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Ken,

This is great news, Joe, I’m so happy for you!

Best,
    Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Super Moderator

Thank you Ken!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    This is great news, Joe, I’m so happy for you!

Best,
    Ken

NAD C 658 streamer.

The S250 and M400 changes were transformational. The S250 is a much better amp to the S200. And, I’m sure you’ve read the reviews of the M400s which are vastly superior to the M300s.

My upgraded S250 drives my Alexias with ease. Wonderfully musical with excellent texture and the guts to drive the bottom end. As long as I keep the Alexias, I have no need to replace the S250.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    The S250 and M400 changes were transformational. The S250 is a much better amp to the S200. And, I’m sure you’ve read the reviews of the M400s which are vastly superior to the M300s.

My upgraded S250 drives my Alexias with ease. Wonderfully musical with excellent texture and the guts to drive the bottom end. As long as I keep the Alexias, I have no need to replace the S250.
    Mike
    I was thinking about your positive comments after you had upgraded your unit. I am leaning towards the move to 400's and will make the decision within the next week or so.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Upgrading to the M400 over the M300 was in a word "shocking" how much better the M400s are.

Mike
    I was thinking about your positive comments after you had upgraded your unit. I am leaning towards the move to 400's and will make the decision within the next week or so.
    Jock

---------

Jock,

So you have sold your amazing D’Ags and replaced with a Diablo 300. Joe is jizzing over his purchase (I would be too). My question is how are you doing listening to the Diablo 300 having given up your D’Ags? I love my Diablo - as in, I seriously love it. But I can’t help but think my ultimate amps are the very ones you sold. Do you have any regrets? Just trying to understand your thinking.

Andrew
    Digital: Innuos Zenith Mk3 Server + MSB Premier DAC with Powerbase
    Amp: Gryphon Pandora + Gryphon Antileon Evo Stereo
    Speakers: Magico S3 MkII
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix 36 XLR interconnect cables + 70 speaker cables; AQ Diamond & Vodka ethernet cables
    Power: AQ Niagara 5000 + AQ Tornado power cables
    Headphones (travel): Sennheiser Momentum + Chord Mojo

Super Moderator

NAD C 658 streamer.

The Diablo isn't as good as the Dags. But it is a lot closer than people would want to give it. It has a great grip on the bass (prob 95%) and has very sweet meds (say 90%). Soundstage is actually bigger with the Diablo. In fact - going from memory 2 years ago when I last heard the M300s, I would say the Diablo is between the M300s and M400s.

What I decided to do was instead of the Raidho D5/Dag system being my #1 system and the Volti/Border Patrol being my second system that I would make the AG/Border Patrol my first system and the D5/Diablo my second system. So I should off the Dag's and preamp to pay for the AGs.

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    Jock,

So you have sold your amazing D’Ags and replaced with a Diablo 300. Joe is jizzing over his purchase (I would be too). My question is how are you doing listening to the Diablo 300 having given up your D’Ags? I love my Diablo - as in, I seriously love it. But I can’t help but think my ultimate amps are the very ones you sold. Do you have any regrets? Just trying to understand your thinking.

Andrew
    Jock

---------

Congrats Joe! Now all you need is a pair of Wilson’s! 🤓

What I decided to do was instead of the Raidho D5/Dag system being my #1 system and the Volti/Border Patrol being my second system that I would make the AG/Border Patrol my first system and the D5/Diablo my second system. So I should off the Dag's and preamp to pay for the AGs.
    That leaves the Voltis odd man out. So what happens to them?

I really like them and what they do, so I might keep them. I'll decide once the AGs get here and I get to hear them in my room.

Otherwise they will go up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinkwann View Post
    That leaves the Voltis odd man out. So what happens to them?
    Jock

---------

Maybe I can get Joe to buy them.
    Jock

---------

Super Moderator

Don’t laugh, I’m seriously thinking about buying them. I love those speakers.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

Ha!

Not sure how much of a Wilson fan I am but I admit to falling in love with a pair of Sasha 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctopus View Post
    Congrats Joe! Now all you need is a pair of Wilson’s! 邏

NAD C 658 streamer.

Sure the love wasn't for one of the twins called Sasha?

Ha!

Not sure how much of a Wilson fan I am but I admit to falling in love with a pair of Sasha 2.
    Jock

---------

Super Moderator

I'm more of a horn-y kind of guy

Sure the love wasn't for one of the twins called Sasha?

NAD C 658 streamer.

Congratulations Joe! This very well might be the end of your amplifier purchases.
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
    Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
    Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
    Music Server: Aurender N100H
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
    Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
    AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.

Super Moderator

Definitely feeling that way right now.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Audiophilehi View Post
    Congratulations Joe! This very well might be the end of your amplifier purchases.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I've owned both the M300 and now the M400. The upgrade was worth the price of admission. When I hooked them up to the Magico M3's I realized I had spent my last dollars on stereo gear. There is no place else to go. With a decent recording, I am in the club, live. The files are now the limiting factor. The gear has reached it's zenith.

Cincy
    Wadax Reference DAC and Server
    CH Precision L10 PreAmp
    CH Precision M10 Amplifier
    Rockport Orion speakers
    Nordost ODIN 2 speaker cables and interconnects
    StromTank 2500 Power Supply
    Shunyata Sigma QR power cords
    Shunyata Everest power conditioner
    Vicoustics Room Treatments

Super Moderator

That's great!

A few things that I notice about the M400s is the bigness of the sound stage, air and 3D of the music - meaning instruments and vocals are precise and easy to pick out, bass lines are CLEARLY defined and specific, as the music gets louder it just gets bigger and fills the room, great vocals - smooth and sweet top end, wonderful full (meaty) tone and a toe tapping prat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2 View Post
    I've owned both the M300 and now the M400. The upgrade was worth the price of admission. When I hooked them up to the Magico M3's I realized I had spent my last dollars on stereo gear. There is no place else to go. With a decent recording, I am in the club, live. The files are now the limiting factor. The gear has reached it's zenith.

Cincy

NAD C 658 streamer.

That's great!

A few things that I notice about the M400s is the bigness of the sound stage, air and 3D of the music - meaning instruments and vocals are precise and easy to pick out, bass lines are CLEARLY defined and specific, as the music gets louder it just gets bigger and fills the room, great vocals - smooth and sweet top end, wonderful full (meaty) tone and a toe tapping prat.

I can relate to your findings while listening. The Progressions are similar. I believe it's the power supplies. I have never had an amp that plays at a realistic level and instruments remain in their space. I imagine it even better with the M400's.
    Source component-Esoteric K-01X
    Preamp-
    Audio Research Reference 10
    Amplifier- ​D'Agostino Progression monoblocks
    Speakers-
    Wilson Audio Maxx 3
    Isolation stand-HRS SXR
    Cables-Transparent Reference speaker and Super I/C's.
    Power conditioning-Transparent Power Isolator and Transparent power cords
    Room treatment-Vicoustics

Super Moderator

Thanks!

How do you like the Ref 10 with your Progression monos? I'm trying to be good but find myself thinking about the Ref 10 or similar. I love my Luxman but can't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp 2160 View Post
    I can relate to your findings while listening. The Progressions are similar. I believe it's the power supplies. I have never had an amp that plays at a realistic level and instruments remain in their space. I imagine it even better with the M400's.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe,

Congrats on your M400's and welcome to the club. I've got 5 of them in my multi-channel setup. I, too, have had lots of other amps, tube and SS, and these are by far the best of the best!

As for preamps, I had an ARC Ref6 at first and it sounded great, but when I dropped in the D'Ag pre.....game over. The synergy is mind boggling. But for me, I feel the best product in the momentum line is the phono stage. Words can't explain how good it is.

Enjoy your new amps in good health, as I'm sure you will. I've heard nothing better. The finesse and control they offer from top to bottom is just AWESOME!

Best,
    Scott
    D'Agostino Momentum HD Pre
    D'Agostino Momentum Phono Pre
    D'Agostino Momentum M400 MxV x 3
    D'Agostino Momentum S250

dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC
    dCS Vivaldi Upsampler
    dCS Vivaldi Clock

Wilson Audio Alexia 2, Yvette, Mezzo

REL No.31 x 2
    REL Carbon Special x 2

AVID Acutus Reference SP (SME series V, Ortofon A95), Roon Nucleus+

McIntosh MX151, McIntosh MVP881, Oppo BDP105

Transparent Generation 5 Reference

HRS SXR Signature Audio Stand

I love the SF Il Cremonese (and my friend is about to buy them) but surely with that D’Ags ssetup you must be tempted to upgrade to the Magico M6?
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix 36 XLR interconnect cables + 70 speaker cables; AQ Diamond & Vodka ethernet cables

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post

I love the SF Il Cremonese (and my friend is about to buy them) but surely with that D’Ags ssetup you must be tempted to upgrade to the Magico M6?
    Perhaps Wilson's down the road. For now, I'm in love with the Sf sound.
    D'Agostino Momentum HD Pre
    D'Agostino Momentum Phono Pre
    D'Agostino Momentum M400 MxV x 3
    D'Agostino Momentum S250

dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC
    dCS Vivaldi Upsampler
    dCS Vivaldi Clock

Wilson Audio Alexia 2, Yvette, Mezzo

REL No.31 x 2
    REL Carbon Special x 2

AVID Acutus Reference SP (SME series V, Ortofon A95), Roon Nucleus+

McIntosh MX151, McIntosh MVP881, Oppo BDP105

Transparent Generation 5 Reference

HRS SXR Signature Audio Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2 View Post

Cincy
    A good place to be ............. should hold you for at least a couple years ...

I know this will be controversial (but beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc) but IMHO going from goregeous SF to Wilsons is, well... Am commenting only on my personal aesthetic here. I have never listened to Wilsons.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team