Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Re: Bryston BDP-3 Digital Player

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    Can't get the links to work
    Sorry - try now.

james

got it. thanks
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Looks like a great component; I'd love to try it out with the BDA-3 which I've heard so many wonderful things about. Congrats on the review!

duplicate

wrong thread
    Attached Images Attached Images

http://www.bryston.com/PDF/reviews/2...view_BDP-3.pdf

When using its built-in Media Player and playing local files, the BDP-3 further steps up the game and truly shines. In this mode, it actually performs on par with some of the very best digital sources that I have heard.

I have a BDA-3 that I use with my oppo 105d. I plan on getting a BDP-3. What is technically the best way to connect the two. USB seems to give me the most options resolution wise but a lot of people do not prefer usb.

What does Bryston recommend for connecting the two, what is technically the best way to connect the two?
    Kuzma Stabi M, Kuzma 4 Point, Kuzma Car 40, Transrotor Phono 8.2mc sym, Bryston BDA-3, Oppo 105d, Amtrans resistor based custom passive pre, line magnetic 503pa s.e.t. monoblocks (modded), AVM 3.2 s.s. monoblocks, hypex class d sub amp, diy horn based 6 way speakers

Hi kodomo

I recommend the USB or the AES depending on the DAC used and the need for DSD playback. DSD requirers USB and when you use USB the quality of the DAC is very important. So with the BDA-3 DAC that you have I would try both and see what you think.

james

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Bryston BDP-3 Digital Player