Formula One - Page 19
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Formula One

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Formula One

Nico vids very nice

Can't help but have the feeling Hamilton could have won the race but it was contrived for Botas to win but who really knows......

Post Thanks / Like

Lewis is a special talent driving the best car on the grid for a team that has proven to be superior at innovation, reliability and strategy.

I thought Michael Schumacher records would last for a long time. Lewis is quickly moving to surpass 7 world titles and 91 GP wins.

Lastly, for the last 25 years, I have been watching F1 and attending some races. My favorite team has been Ferrari. I had high expectations for this year and, while this year’s car has been better, Vettel is not extracting the best out of the car, reliability has not been perfect and team strategy has been lacking. The one pleasing surprise, LeClerc.

And, yes, nice video by Nico.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

OK lets really get to it:

Nico is a douche and lucked out into his title. He knew it and didn't return. A lucky opportunist.....

Schumacher was a dirty driver with no elan at all. An arrogant prick. Fuck him....

Ferrari...they constantly make dumb decisions. Drivers, managers, principles... If they didn't have the veto vote they would be nowhere. They do have an opportunity with LeClerc. But I say he's screwed by all the red baggage

Hamilton..a true sportsman. If he wasn't on top right now F1 would be like Indy Cars. Like who cares........

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19