Formula One - Page 17
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Formula One

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Formula One

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I agree. Running a historic F1 team that spends $200 million + each year means your last name can only take you so far before people demand a return. Especially a prestigious team like Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Plenty was done to save Williams after Sennaís death, kinda hard to get by that fail ...

Frank Williams and Patrick head is Williams , Ron for all of his negative arseole tidbits is McClaren, same as Lotus without Chapman , the companies are driven by these personalities , difficult without ..!

Regards

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by a.wayne View Post
    Plenty was done to save Williams after Sennaís death, kinda hard to get by that fail ...

Frank Williams and Patrick head is Williams , Ron for all of his negative arseole tidbits is McClaren, same as Lotus without Chapman , the companies are driven by these personalities , difficult without ..!

Regards
    Iím not sure I understand. Are you saying Claire Williams is doing a sufficient job?

Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2, McIntosh MA252, AAD M5, Shunyata Research Venom PC/IC/SC, APC H15

Post Thanks / Like

No ,

Im saying she cant be Patrick Head and Frank Williams , Im saying she Is not the driving force behind Williams, very difficult shoes for Claire to fill ..

Speaking of Fail , Robert K is back , enuff said ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by a.wayne View Post
    No ,

Im saying she cant be Patrick Head and Frank Williams , Im saying she Is not the driving force behind Williams, very difficult shoes for Claire to fill ..

Speaking of Fail , Robert K is back , enuff said ...
    I didnít say she had to be her dad or anyone else; just that she isnít getting it done. I agree that there are big shoes to fill, but she just isnít cutting it. And for that, I think she should step aside.

Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2, McIntosh MA252, AAD M5, Shunyata Research Venom PC/IC/SC, APC H15

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17