Kuzma Stabi and Kuzma tonearm experience - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuzma Stabi and Kuzma tonearm experience

A while back I was at a "show" where we compared tonearms. A Dr Feickert Firebird was used. There were 3 brands, Kuzma, Reed and another brand I forgot. The general consensus that the Reed arm was the best. The Kuzma compared to the Reed was a bit darker and more coloured in sound.

I would like to compare my Dynavector arm to a Reed, Kuzma and Thales arm.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabweb View Post
    ...aKnight, I was at the same crossroads, you will go right in every direction you’ll choose with Kuzma.
    I went “solid and conservative” with the arm and picked the 11”...
    gabweb, curious what considerations led you to choose the 4point-11 over the 4point-9 to go with the stabi r?

thanks!!!
    kanjiroba yak + roon rock > t+a dac 8 dsd > almarro a318b > viking acoustics berlin r mk-ii | alp-tone audio alp.wE cables

Post Thanks / Like

Coming from the ref 313 VTA it was hard to leave the VTA tower I was use to and go down to 9”...
    Also the 9 got very good reviews, but I think the 4p 11 was in my mind since I bought the 313 (then I didn’t get the $$)

4. Thanks aKnyght thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i see the bespoke color option is now available for the stabi r

...now that i can get one to match my lambo, that pretty much settles things

Attached Images Attached Images
    kanjiroba yak + roon rock > t+a dac 8 dsd > almarro a318b > viking acoustics berlin r mk-ii | alp-tone audio alp.wE cables

6. Likes UltraFast69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aKnyght View Post
    i see the bespoke color option is now available for the stabi r

...now that i can get one to match my lambo, that pretty much settles things

Kind of makes sense, why not?

My buddy rented a Black Gallardo this weekend, and it solidified my thoughts of I’m well past fast cars - too much trouble when one can’t control himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45’s
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Keces P3 & P8 | Furutech GTX D NSF package | Dedicated 20 amp with Surge Guard | ADD POWR series
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Gläss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3