What’s in your glass tonight? - Page 8
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What’s in your glass tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by FDPDK View Post
    Rob you should try Zalto glasses , they are way better than Riedel
    the King likes Riedel, im the clueless one that uses Glencarin glasses to sip whiskey.
    Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FDPDK View Post
    Rob you should try Zalto glasses , they are way better than Riedel
    I agree. But you'll have to admit, Riedel's are a much better glass to use when entertaining your more heavy handed friends and relatives... And then for some others, it's red Solo cups only.
    Primary System: Kronos Pro w/SCPS-1; SAT LM-12 w/SAT Kronos Armboard; Air Tight Opus 1; Constellation Audio Virgo III; Constellation Audio Perseus; Constellation Audio Performance DC Filter; Constellation Audio Centaur II 500 Stereo; Magico M3 w/MPODs; Kubala Sosna Sensation; Shunyata Hydra Triton v3/Typhon QR, Sigma NR power cords; Artesania Exoteryc 3+3 Rack w/Platform; Artesania Aire Floor Platform; Audio Desk Systeme Pro; Venta Kuubel XL-T

Secondary System: Aurender N10; PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player; Mark Levinson No. 526; Mark Levinson No. 534; Cardas Clear/Clear Beyond; PS Audio P10; Box Furniture Rack

Post Thanks / Like

You guys have much classier tastes than me. Most of my limitations are the result of the horrible heartburn from anything other than “white” liquors such as some tequila and all vodka and why my favorite of all drinks these days is Deep Eddy’s Vodka. I was turned onto it by a liquor store in Montana years ago as an alternative to Tito’s and I stuck. Truly my favorite.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    the King likes Riedel, im the clueless one that uses Glencarin glasses to sip whiskey.
    U really are clueless....

Your jealously and arrogance responding to my bourbon tasting is uncalled for and shows how stupid u are. U had to say something so u attack my glasses?? (For the record they are not Riedel.)

So take your one Glencarin glass and pour yourself a glass of STFU....oops I meant Jim Beam

Lets see how you work around this, DA.
    MSB Select DAC II | NAGRA HD Amplifiers | MAGICO ​M6

Post Thanks / Like

Last night....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MSB Select DAC II | NAGRA HD Amplifiers | MAGICO ​M6

6. Likes Mike liked this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8