Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson Alexia

Audioshark

Re: Wilson Alexia

Quote Originally Posted by radioactive View Post
    Mike, the Alexia's are similar to the Sasha's in that there is one set of binding posts at the bottom of the speaker. From there the input goes through an internal crossover and the leads are connected to the binding posts of the upper cabinet. There is no difference between the Alexia and Sasha connections really (they look the same is all I'm saying, I'm sure there really are differences in other ways -- I'm just talking about the connections). There are two sets of connections to the upper cabinet, one for highs and one for mids. I suppose you could try to connect directly there, but you'd be bypassing the internal crossover and probably voiding your warranty (and sound too, but I digress).

Bottom line, the only way to "biamp" them is to use two monoblocks One for the left loudspeaker and one for the right, but I guess you knew that already LOL. Answer is a definitive "NO".

Here's a photo of the connections I found online.

Attachment 2715

Bryan
    Thanks Bryan. That's what I thought. I wonder if anyone has heard them with REF250's.....would love to hear how that combo sounded!
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks Bryan. That's what I thought. I wonder if anyone has heard them with REF250's.....would love to hear how that combo sounded!
    You mean like this Yes, I've heard them... You first.... Please share your thoughts on the Alexia's vs the Aida's...

Ref System: Wilson Alexx on Stillpoint Ultras w/Base, dCS Rossini & Upsampler & Clock, Audio Research REF 160S, REF 6SE, WW Platinum Everywhere, Roon
    Office System: B&W N802D2, NAD M10
    Living Room System: B&W N804D, NAD M10, Velodyne DD+10
    Bedroom: Dynaudio Focus 160, NAD M10, Velodyne DD+10

Super Moderator

Holy cr@p! I like that setup.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

You mean like this Yes, I've heard them... You first.... Please share your thoughts on the Alexia's vs the Aida's...

They are not in the same leagues
    Not fair comparison
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

Audioshark

The Aida's have an incredibly defined bass. Stand up bass sounds so real. Electric bass - same thing. Bass drum - same thing. Aida's have such a large presentation, with incredible balance and neutrality.

The Alexia's are the best Wilson speakers I've ever heard and extremely enjoyable. I noticed the bass was not as well defined as the Aida's, but no less enjoyable.

Truthfully, I just can't compare them due to such a substantial price difference, size difference, etc.

I really think the Amati Futura vs Alexia is a better/closer comparison. In this case, it would depend on room size, music taste and amplification preference. If bigger room, tubes and wide variety of music = Alexia. If smaller room, more vocals, jazz music, classical and solid state = Amati Futura. Just my two cents. You can't go wrong with either choice and certainly the Amati Futura is the best looking speaker I have ever seen.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375409410.327550.jpg
    Look what I found
    Electa Amator II
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

Thanks for sharing Mike. I'm curious how the tweeter compares between the two. I've heard a lot of Wilson's, but found the tweeter in the Alexia the most impressive. Just very clean and accurate. Too bad the Sasha's don't have it (hint hint).

That's from my dealer's during a Wilson/DCS event. I've stopped in a few times since and listened and every time I have something new to learn.

The ARC's were very clean, very tube-like. Those who don't know what I'm talking about, think of a rich sound, not without treble, but warm on the midrange. Not overly warm, just so that you get the impression that there is an artist on the other end of the cable with a microphone. The 250's were awesome when we listened to Tori Amo's track "Sweet Sangria". Her voice was just so chilling it gave goose bumps -- something the 'Dag's just couldn't do. Which is what they appear made to do...play back vocals with eerie realism. I was blown away at the realism they present with vocals but unfortunately they weren't my cup of tea. I can certainly understand why people like tubes and the ARC's are probably one of the best I've heard. They have a bit more dynamics that what I've typically accustomed to tubes and also throw a very good (but defined) soundstage. As you can see the 'Dag's in the picture were the reference here and you certainly can hear the difference. You quickly recognize with the 'Dag's that there's more to just vocals. My preference was for the Momentum stereo over the 250's. I found it had better imaging and better dynamics. For the price, the pair of 250's are about the same as the stereo Momentum and for just convenience I'd take the Momentum's. The 250's had to be warmed up and had an odd behavior when I turned them off -- they actually tripped the power line. It was very odd.

I've argued that the Alexia's are better than the Maxx3's but my dealer thinks I'm nuts and keeps playing the Maxx's when I go into his shop LOL. Different strokes, but the tweeter in the Maxx's is letting them down; albeit this is only noticeable when you go immediately from one to the other. The sound is much larger, which is probably also true of your Aida's but I'd argue again that size of the sound is significantly different than accuracy and clarity.
    Ref System: Wilson Alexx on Stillpoint Ultras w/Base, dCS Rossini & Upsampler & Clock, Audio Research REF 160S, REF 6SE, WW Platinum Everywhere, Roon

Quote Originally Posted by highEndguy View Post
    They are not in the same leagues
    Not fair comparison
    I don't know about that. The Alexia's punch significantly outside their class. IMHO they are mini-XLF's.

Thanks Mike that is is a good honest report.

If I didn't own the Aida's, I would be tossing and turning between Amati Futura's and Alexia's. I loved them both. The Alexia's were the first speaker I ever heard where I kept saying over and over in my head "these are totally worth their asking price"!

That being said - I still need to properly audition Rockport, Magico, Raidho and an assortment of other top runners in the under $50k bracket.

The Aida's are in another league (and so they should be). The reviews from HiFi News and Tone Magazine nailed it. They do so many things well. They are very very neutral speakers (something quite different from the Strads - which I love too). The big Aida speakers completely disappear and you are left with a wall of sound that is wider than the speakers and deep. They are as close to the MBL 101 Extremes in terms of creating a 3D soundstage and immersing you in the "musicians have assembled in my room for a private concert" feeling as anything I've ever heard. But the big nod still goes to the MBL's. The MBL's own 3D reproduction of music. But still, the rear firing woofer/tweeter of the Aida's help it achieve some impressive depth of soundstage.

Everything is just so much bigger with the Aida's. Life sized would be a better term. Closing your eyes, you can really feel that everything is proportionally correct to what you may hear live.

Super speakers like Aida's, XLF's, Q7's, etc. - just do everything so well.

I'm thinking there should be better or more precise match for the Alexia's
    Actually, you want the Mezzo if you're going to go with the Alexia.

As for inwall, dunno. I'm currently happy with the "watch" for my center with my Sasha's.

Audioshark

Thanks for sharing Mike. I'm curious how the tweeter compares between the two. I've heard a lot of Wilson's, but found the tweeter in the Alexia the most impressive. Just very clean and accurate. Too bad the Sasha's don't have it (hint hint).

That's from my dealer's during a Wilson/DCS event. I've stopped in a few times since and listened and every time I have something new to learn.

The ARC's were very clean, very tube-like. Those who don't know what I'm talking about, think of a rich sound, not without treble, but warm on the midrange. Not overly warm, just so that you get the impression that there is an artist on the other end of the cable with a microphone. The 250's were awesome when we listened to Tori Amo's track "Sweet Sangria". Her voice was just so chilling it gave goose bumps -- something the 'Dag's just couldn't do. Which is what they appear made to do...play back vocals with eerie realism. I was blown away at the realism they present with vocals but unfortunately they weren't my cup of tea. I can certainly understand why people like tubes and the ARC's are probably one of the best I've heard. They have a bit more dynamics that what I've typically accustomed to tubes and also throw a very good (but defined) soundstage. As you can see the 'Dag's in the picture were the reference here and you certainly can hear the difference. You quickly recognize with the 'Dag's that there's more to just vocals. My preference was for the Momentum stereo over the 250's. I found it had better imaging and better dynamics. For the price, the pair of 250's are about the same as the stereo Momentum and for just convenience I'd take the Momentum's. The 250's had to be warmed up and had an odd behavior when I turned them off -- they actually tripped the power line. It was very odd.

I've argued that the Alexia's are better than the Maxx3's but my dealer thinks I'm nuts and keeps playing the Maxx's when I go into his shop LOL. Different strokes, but the tweeter in the Maxx's is letting them down; albeit this is only noticeable when you go immediately from one to the other. The sound is much larger, which is probably also true of your Aida's but I'd argue again that size of the sound is significantly different than accuracy and clarity.
    Thanks for your post. I would love to try the Dag amps on my Aida's. I've heard so many great things about them. But I'm completely happy with the REF250's. I've had no odd shut down issues as each amp gets its own dedicated 20amp circuit. They do get better and better as they warm up though, as most, if not all, tube amps do.

As for the tweeter, it blends seamlessly with the midrange and don't forget, the dials on the back of the Aida's mean you can dial the tweeter in perfectly for the room. You can also dial in the intra woofer (bass) and rear firing woofer and tweeter. Really allowing you to dial in everything perfect for your room.

I agree with you that the Alexia tweeter is excellent - so much so that I kept going back to the Alexia during my audition orgy in Phoenix. I would hear the XLF's, then go back to the Alexia, hear the MBL, then back to the Alexia, hear the....you get the picture. I found the Futuras to be a little more particular with amps. They sounded great with certain amps/brands and not as great with others. The Amati Futuras sound absolutely incredible with the Soulution 710 stereo amp and EAR preamp (or Accuphase preamp). The 710 took them to a whole new level IMO.

The Alexia's to me, just sounded great with whatever we put on them. We had Mc, ARC, Burmeister, etc. at our disposal to switch around.

Like I said earlier, I just didn't find the bass on the Alexia's as well defined as even the Futura's - but certainly no less pleasurable. Between the two - it would all come down to room size, music type and amplification preference.

Versus the XLF, if I had a room the size of a small hockey rink and the XLF's cost $80,000 - then I would be torn. But given the fact that the Alexia's sound so good and cost 1/4 as much, the Alexia's are a no brainer IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I'm thinking there should be better or more precise match for the Alexia's
    There is. It's called three Alexia's.

Thanks for your post. I would love to try the Dag amps on my Aida's. I've heard so many great things about them. But I'm completely happy with the REF250's. I've had no odd shut down issues as each amp gets its own dedicated 20amp circuit. They do get better and better as they warm up though, as most, if not all, tube amps do.

As for the tweeter, it blends seamlessly with the midrange and don't forget, the dials on the back of the Aida's mean you can dial the tweeter in perfectly for the room. You can also dial in the intra woofer (bass) and rear firing woofer and tweeter. Really allowing you to dial in everything perfect for your room.

I agree with you that the Alexia tweeter is excellent - so much so that I kept going back to the Alexia during my audition orgy in Phoenix. I would hear the XLF's, then go back to the Alexia, hear the MBL, then back to the Alexia, hear the....you get the picture. I found the Futuras to be a little more particular with amps. They sounded great with certain amps/brands and not as great with others. The Amati Futuras sound absolutely incredible with the Soulution 710 stereo amp and EAR preamp (or Accuphase preamp). The 710 took them to a whole new level IMO.

The Alexia's to me, just sounded great with whatever we put on them. We had Mc, ARC, Burmeister, etc. at our disposal to switch around.

Like I said earlier, I just didn't find the bass on the Alexia's as well defined as even the Futura's - but certainly no less pleasurable. Between the two - it would all come down to room size, music type and amplification preference.

Versus the XLF, if I had a room the size of a small hockey rink and the XLF's cost $80,000 - then I would be torn. But given the fact that the Alexia's sound so good and cost 1/4 as much, the Alexia's are a no brainer IMO.

Ummm...the XLF's are more like $200,000 plus, not $80,000.

I unfortunately don't have the time to let my amps warm up for hours before I listen. In fact, I listen for a couple of hours every day in the evening.

I take it you don't listen to your Aida's very loud? That's the other weakness I found with the 250's -- they ran out of steam very quickly. They're on par with the Dag stereo, but when driven hard they cry like babies. Now the Boulder 2060 is a beast that can just be pushed like crazy and it doesn't even break composure. Very neutral, very accurate. The only problem is the size of the beast is unwieldy. If I had to choose, it would be the Dag monoblocks just because of their performance and size (however they require significant space to cool).

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not bashing anything here; just trying to voice my opinion. All of these observations are based on the music you prefer. Me, I don't listen to classical but once or twice every 6 months. Pop, Electronic, Jazz, Rock (in that order) are my preferences. If you're big into Classical and Jazz I totally agree with you Mike and would only add that it appears that the SF brand (at least from the Amati upward to the Aida) is purpose built for those who prefer Classical and Jazz.

Case in point, we listened to Deadmau5's Raise Your Weapons over them with a SME vinyl rig and Greta Svabo Bech's voice was just super cool to hear, but when the song got into full bore half way through, you quickly felt the weight of Vinly and Tube gear weighing down the dynamics of the electronic music's sound and impact. Doesn't mean it doesn't sound incredible when playing back Verdi's La traviata (Drinking Song). But that's got to be your thing really. And by the by, that Vivaldi stack is insane good (drool).

Audioshark

I meant IF the XLF's cost $80,000. I know they cost $200k.

Audioshark

The REF250's never run out of steam on the Aida's my man. I can get 106db with under 25 watts. I've even posted videos on YouTube of me running my other speakers - tough to drive - Revels with the 250's at ear bleeding levels.

I heard plenty and I like what I hear with my Futura's and ARC, and play loud and never out of steam, not that I listen Loud.
    Angel

Nakamichi Dragons
    Nakamichi CR-7A
    Nakamichi ZX-9
    The Elite Super Metal Cassettes
    AMG Viella 12 Turntable
    ARC Reference Phono 2SE, Benz LP S
    ARC Reference 10
    ARC Reference 150
    Sonus Faber Amati Futura's
    Isoclean Transformer 3030G, amp direct to wall
    Isoclean, Nirvana, Vahalla

The REF250's never run out of steam on the Aida's my man. I can get 106db with under 25 watts. I've even posted videos on YouTube of me running my other speakers - tough to drive - Revels with the 250's at ear bleeding levels.
    There's more to just SPL. How far away, how big is the room, and more importantly, how compressed did the sound get? But really, at that level if you're listening for too long you'll damage your hearing. Not arguing that they can't play loud, but what I heard was compression when driven hard. I suppose it could be various other issues at hand and I didn't listen that long. I certainly didn't have a meter with me.

It sounds like the Aida's are quite efficient and easy to drive.

Audioshark

No compression. Room is 15 x 35.

It's all about synergy. Sounds like you've found it. You've been into tubes for a while though right? I recall you selling your 2301's a while back. Harry Pearson thinks highly of them, but doent have as much nice to say about Mc solid state. I've never heard them, but how would you say they compare to the ref 250's? Same price range right? Sorry if Im getting off topic, just curious.

The Ref 250s are very stout amps. Don't don't give up easily. I have no experience with the Aida other than at shows and they were being driven exactly like Mike is driving his. 250s on the top and 450s on the bottom using a Ref 10 pre. And they truly did not give up.

They are not boulder 2060s, I agree

I have listened a bunch to the 250s with Sasha's along with the boulder 1060. And in that room they both did an equal job, just different styles.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

It's all about synergy. Sounds like you've found it. You've been into tubes for a while though right? I recall you selling your 2301's a while back. Harry Pearson thinks highly of them, but doesn't have as much nice to say about Mc solid state. I've never heard them, but how would you say they compare to the ref 250's? Same price range right? Sorry if I'm getting off topic, just curious.
    It's like someone injected the power of solid state into the 250's

Audioshark

It's all about synergy. Sounds like you've found it. You've been into tubes for a while though right? I recall you selling your 2301's a while back. Harry Pearson thinks highly of them, but doent have as much nice to say about Mc solid state. I've never heard them, but how would you say they compare to the ref 250's? Same price range right? Sorry if Im getting off topic, just curious.
    The REF 250's are more dynamic (like SS), with just the right amount of midrange bloom, and much better bass control.

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    The Ref 250s are very stout amps. Don't don't give up easily. I have no experience with the Aida other than at shows and they were being driven exactly like Mike is driving his. 250s on the top and 450s on the bottom using a Ref 10 pre. And they truly did not give up.

They are not boulder 2060s, I agree

I have listened a bunch to the 250s with Sasha's along with the boulder 1060. And in that room they both did an equal job, just different styles.

Aaahh. So Mike's not using just the Ref 250's to drive his Aida's? He's using a Ref 250 AND 450 on each channel? That would explain a lot. I can certainly understand getting those SPL's with that setup. Hell, the 450's alone would do that -- they'll put out 1800 Watts peak over 4 ohms. I still am a bit curious about just the Ref250's alone.

Quote Originally Posted by bzr View Post
    It's like someone injected the power of solid state into the 250's
    If that's the case, I'm glad I never head the 2301's. I found the 250's still having the typical characteristics of tube amps, albeit they were very good -- but they're not solid state. Before you start a flame, I'm not bashing tubes. I love the way they sound. And if had to share walls with my neighbors, I'd probably have more tubes than SS.

No need to bash, the waters warm. I fell for the hype of Strads & 2301's, I'm over it.

Audioshark

Kevin is right. We all need to listen for ourselves and decide. The good smart folks here can certainly give you some good direction and ideas, but the ultimate decision is with the guy (or gal) writing the check.

Hey Mike,

Have you posted an photos of your setup? I'm interested to see how you laid it out.

Bryan

Audioshark

Hey Mike,

Have you posted an photos of your setup? I'm interested to see how you laid it out.

Bryan
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375645796.767213.jpg

Audioshark

Hey Mike,

Bryan
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375645842.816090.jpg

This never gets old. Love it!!!
    Doug

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by dlb2 View Post

This never gets old. Love it!!!
    Thanks!

Sorry I haven't been posting much....I've been away on vacation. I did get a chance to hear some great gear though!

Thanks!

Sorry I haven't been posting much....I've been away on vacation. I did get a chance to hear some great gear though!
    I'm sure you'll fill us in when you get a chance. Where did you go?
    Doug

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by dlb2 View Post
    I'm sure you'll fill us in when you get a chance. Where did you go?
    Canada.

Audioshark

Doug - I've heard so many great speakers and amps. Raidho, Magico, Focal, Joseph Audio, Vienna Acoustics, KEF and more. I heard multiple speakers in each line.

I was able to listen to Vitus amps, Strumento amps, NBS amps, the new Ayre amp (with Diamond Technology) and much more.

In short...
    The Magico S5's were evolutionary. The Raidho's were revolutionary.

....more to follow.

Doug - I've heard so many great speakers and amps. Raidho, Magico, Focal, Joseph Audio, Vienna Acoustics, KEF and more. I heard multiple speakers in each line.

I was able to listen to Vitus amps, Strumento amps, NBS amps, the new Ayre amp (with Diamond Technology) and much more.

In short...
    The Magico S5's were evolutionary. The Raidho's were revolutionary.

....more to follow.

Can't wait!
    Doug

Mike, any views on the Vitus amps? Tonality, speed, sense of power? What leakers were they driving?

Allen

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by socfan12 View Post
    Mike, any views on the Vitus amps? Tonality, speed, sense of power? What leakers were they driving?
    The Vitus amps are MASSIVE in size, but very attractive. They are commanding amps with authoritative and controlling bass. Very balanced between the mids and highs, but I don't recall them being overly fast. Highs were also very nice, but not overly sweet - just nice and not fatiguing or overly hyped. Balanced.

Where in Canada did you see these?

Wow, they really are tall; almost a line-array-like even. Very nice looking system Mike. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a drop down projector, or do you use the center for multichannel music only?

Bryan

Audioshark

Wow, they really are tall; almost a line-array-like even. Very nice looking system Mike. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a drop down projector, or do you use the center for multichannel music only?

Bryan
    Thank you. Yes, they are tall (about 5 feet, 9 inches I believe). I have a drop down Stewart Grayhawk screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Wilson Alexia