heeelllloooooo....???? - Page 6
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: heeelllloooooo....????

Quote Originally Posted by fjn04 View Post
    Got it... I doubt that too, considering the high price of these. I'm sure the WE's would take me closer. More detailed, holographic, natural.... In the mean time, I think the Parallel SET, as it has been used in the Dy'quem, is quite special. Serves up Nick Drake, to Joni, and then from Led Zeppelin to Sabbath in a very even handed way, and allows me to enjoy just about everything I throw at it. Carlos, hope all is well with you my friend. (-:
    If you're after that, you should use other tubes! WE is not famous for making the highest resolution and biggest soundstage tubes. They have their special flavor of sound and thats what they are famous for!
    To parallel tubes doesn't even improve on resolution. It improves on other fields of sound.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: heeelllloooooo....????

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    Yes, I'm not sure why people complain about dealers/importers doing their job. It actually saves the audiophile $ over the long-term but whatever...
    I love the all the brands he carries. So much musical stuff rather than hi-fi stuff. I admit that he has a wonderful taste of gear.

However, if he doesn’t sell the speakers, Shindo isn’t a fit for it except some Altec speakers. I went through this with Tannoy Westminster GR’s. He told me and Mike Tannoy Westministers weren’t a fit for Shindo amps. So we emailed Shindo Japan and they said their amps would be fine with Tannoy Westministers and told us to enjoy what we have. So seriously whatever.... ( nothing against with you Keith I truly believe you have a wonderful taste of gear as well)
    Paul

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6