Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Do you use an integrated in your main system?

T+A PA3100HV. After countless, McIntosh, Pass Labs, Spectral separates . This is by far my favorite. I've owned 2 other integrateds Rogers EHF-200MKII (LOVED), and a Vitus SIA-025 (over rated).
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

I'll be using a Luxman 509x to drive a pair of Harbeth Super HL 5+ Anniversary model speakers.....after the first of the year. I've already purchased the speakers, cables, and stands. I'll add the Luxman 509x, Lumin D2, Roon Nucleus, headphone amp (maybe Schiit Vali or Valhalla), and a sub, immediately after the first of the year. The purchase is divided into two increments for tax reasons. The wait is a killer but I gotta be patient.

Nice , the luxman is on my list to try one day . The sugden a21se was absolutely superb with the tannoy eaton legacy . the remote is a bit hard to get precise volume but apart from that it was a superb integrated amp
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac
    modded dac , marantz sa8005, Verity audio Rienzi

"[...Pretty much all of the reference level integrateds I've seen still look quite compromised compared to their separates brethren...]"

Quite compromised? How so? Could you be more specific?

"[...
    I do however wish more manufacturers would push the boundaries with integrateds....]"

It seems to me there are a significant number of manufacturers "pushing the boundaries of integrateds." For example, Luxman, Gryphon, T + A, Hegel, VAC, MBL, Pass, McIntosh, Audio Research, Goldmund, and many, many, others.

"[...
    I often feel the disparity between separates and integrateds is too large....]"

Really? Don't get me wrong, I'm far from an expert on this subject as I'm a recent returnee to high end audio after about a 40 year hiatus. But it's my understanding that integrateds have come a long way in that time period, to the point where many integrateds match up very well with their "separates brethren", whether you're talking specs or live listening. I'm not sure this post will get a response since this is an older thread. But, for me, I think especially from a performance standpoint, the current choice of integrateds stack up very well against separates. However, for some, there are certainly reasons to go with separates.....higher performance in some cases and a better chance of being able to operate your system if something goes down (a very legit reason), etc. To me, the main disadvantages of separates are the cable/connection and room/space issues. But, I think integrateds today often equal and perhaps in some cases surpass the performance of some separates. And in some cases, the sonic differences between integrateds and their comparable separates are virtually inaudible. I'm one of those who have a relatively small listening room (12' x 27') and going integrated is a more viable alternative. And I don't feel like I'll be giving up any performance advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    "[...Pretty much all of the reference level integrateds I've seen still look quite compromised compared to their separates brethren...]"

Quite compromised? How so? Could you be more specific?

"[...
    I do however wish more manufacturers would push the boundaries with integrateds....]"

It seems to me there are a significant number of manufacturers "pushing the boundaries of integrateds." For example, Luxman, Gryphon, T + A, Hegel, VAC, MBL, Pass, McIntosh, Audio Research, Goldmund, and many, many, others.

"[...
    I often feel the disparity between separates and integrateds is too large....]"

Really? Don't get me wrong, I'm far from an expert on this subject as I'm a recent returnee to high end audio after about a 40 year hiatus. But it's my understanding that integrateds have come a long way in that time period, to the point where many integrateds match up very well with their "separates brethren", whether you're talking specs or live listening. I'm not sure this post will get a response since this is an older thread. But, for me, I think especially from a performance standpoint, the current choice of integrateds stack up very well against separates. However, for some, there are certainly reasons to go with separates.....higher performance in some cases and a better chance of being able to operate your system if something goes down (a very legit reason), etc. To me, the main disadvantages of separates are the cable/connection and room/space issues. But, I think integrateds today often equal and perhaps in some cases surpass the performance of some separates. And in some cases, the sonic differences between integrateds and their comparable separates are virtually inaudible. I'm one of those who have a relatively small listening room (12' x 27') and going integrated is a more viable alternative. And I don't feel like I'll be giving up any performance advantages.
    Most manufacturers that offer an integrated solution will tell you that they could not possibly offer a comparable separates solution at anywhere close to the same cost/price point. Gryphon, who offers what most would consider a couple of high end integrateds, is a case in point. Do they offer even better sounding separates? Sure, but at much higher price points. So if it's just performance you're after and price, space, cables, power, etc, are not critical, buy separates.

Quote Originally Posted by GSOphile View Post
    Most manufacturers that offer an integrated solution will tell you that they could not possibly offer a comparable separates solution at anywhere close to the same cost/price point. Gryphon, who offers what most would consider a couple of high end integrateds, is a case in point. Do they offer even better sounding separates? Sure, but at much higher price points. So if it's just performance you're after and price, space, cables, power, etc, are not critical, buy separates.

Absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    using an Yamaha AS2100.
    I have read nothing but highly positive comments regarding the Yamaha AS 1100 and AS 2100. They seem to be very underrated and overlooked amps by audiophiles. Easily two of the best amps in their class and very competitive with the most esoteric integrated amps.

I am still very much enjoying my Luxman L590AXII Class A integrated, Luxman D-06U SACD/USB player and a pair of Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary speakers. Killer musical system for the money invested. Thanks Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctopus View Post
    Very happy with the Luxman L-590AX Mark II so far. Just arrived yesterday. Sounded pretty damn great out of the box and this morning it really sounds fantastic. Driving the Harbeth 30.2 effortlessly, it sounds plenty ballsy yet velvety smooth with midrange sweetness that is very addicting. Does not leave me wanting something else, I can see myself spending years upon years with this combo which is very musical and non-fatiguing. Exactly what I was hoping for. I've owned enough much higher end gear to be confident in what I am hearing.
    Serge, was there any particular reason you didn't go with the 509x? I'm just curious since I'll also have Harbeth speakers (my Super HL 5+ Anniversaries are currently being built).

Serge, was there any particular reason you didn't go with the 509x? I'm just curious since I'll also have Harbeth speakers (my Super HL 5+ Anniversaries are currently being built).
    My listening room is not small at 30x26 but based on my previous experience of various systems I have built over the years I knew that the Class A 590 would drive the speakers I chose (30.2) with room to spare. In fact I often listen to my PrimaLuna Dialogue HP integrated in triode mode which is only some 30w from EL-34 tubes and it’s more than enough.

When it comes to solid state, I prefer class A for the slightly sweeter and warmer signature that it typically offers. No other reason really.

In the past the Leben cs600, then Mactone ma-300b, both of those should have been keepers in retrospect .. the new bakoon looks interesting.

Picked up a Rogue Cronus Magnum to drive Quad ESLs. I’ve been very pleased. Great sound for nominal money. And 100 wpc with KT120s.

I was using a Copland CSA29 up until I decided to build a First Watt M2 clone, the M2X from DIYAudio.
    Pure class A and only 25 watts into 8 ohms, more than enough in my small area.

I'm in the process of putting together a new system and I will be making a trip to Suncoast Audio next month to audition several amps and make a final decision on one. Brands I'll be listening to include Luxman, Simaudio/Moon, Gryphon, NAIM, Hegel, and Pass Labs among others.

Nice one , i am extremely interested in the pass labs int 25 which replaces the int 30 . be very greatful for anyones thoughts on this amp

just had a lavardin is reference here to play with , with my horns . quite a warm sound and no remote . not bad at all

P1060755 by , on Flickr

P1060753 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/158267783@N02/]/url], on Flickr

https://www.passlabs.com/amplifier/int-25
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac

I’m using a 47 Laboratory 4733 as my integrated. Perfect match with the Sparkler Audio S301’
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goodies, changes again, Still modest, but effective...(at least on my level).
    47 Laboratory Midnight Blue 4733, Audiolab 6000CDT, OPPO BDP103, iFi Zen Blue, Sparkler Audio S301B diva. Cabling: RCA, Linn Blacks,
    47 Laboratory 4708 speaker cables. Morrow Audio DIG3 w/KLE Pure Harmony connectors. DH Labs Red Wave A/C power (for the 4733) Yep,that's it. My aim is high, but sometimes I forget to wear my glasses...

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    Nice one , i am extremely interested in the pass labs int 25 which replaces the int 30 . be very greatful for anyones thoughts on this amp
    I don’t think INT25 replaces INT30. In fact, it was INT-30A and replaced by INT-60. INT25 is based on new XA25 amp and both are single ended only.

yes a uk dealer of pass labs has told me it replaces the int 30

and its no longer on their website line up

https://www.passlabs.com/products/am...egrated-series

hope soundrebels will not mind me sharing his pics

PASS_INT-25-0003 by , on Flickr

PASS_INT-25-0006 by , on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    hope soundrebels will not mind me sharing his pics

PASS_INT-25-0003 by , on Flickr

PASS_INT-25-0006 by , on Flickr

Fantastic single malt!
    But it might blur your judgement.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

I only have a main system and yes i use an integrated, if that counts.

Main Room: Fleetwood Sound Co. Deville SQ < Bakoon AMP-51R | < Mola Mola Tambaqui < Grimm Audio MU1
    >>>BACCH-SP adio
    Loft: Apple HomePod Mini

I have to make a choice between Vitus SIA-030, CH Precision I1 and Audionet Humboldt to drive Borresen 03s.
    What a difficult decision
    Speaker System : Thiel CS 3.7 - Vitus SIA-025 Mk2 - Aqua Acoustics LinQ - Aqua Acoustics Formula xHD Rev 2 - Fanless Intel NUC + Sbooster Mkll - Farad Super 3 - Paul Pang Quad Switch - Pink Faun LAN cables - Cardas Clear Beyond IC and SC - Furutech DSP 4.1 Power cables - Audioquest Niagara 3000 Power Conditioner - Woodlink Rack - Roon Rock - Qobuz & Tidal.

Headphone Rig : Hifiman HE-1000SE - Kennerton Ondin Mk2 - Chord Hugo 2 - Smartphone - Qobuz & Tidal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieliste View Post
    I have to make a choice between Vitus SIA-030, CH Precision I1 and Audionet Humboldt to drive Borresen 03s.
    What a difficult decision

Which way are you leaning?
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Which way are you leaning?
    I'm thinking of the Vitus for a more organic sound.
    Any thoughts ?
    Speaker System : Thiel CS 3.7 - Vitus SIA-025 Mk2 - Aqua Acoustics LinQ - Aqua Acoustics Formula xHD Rev 2 - Fanless Intel NUC + Sbooster Mkll - Farad Super 3 - Paul Pang Quad Switch - Pink Faun LAN cables - Cardas Clear Beyond IC and SC - Furutech DSP 4.1 Power cables - Audioquest Niagara 3000 Power Conditioner - Woodlink Rack - Roon Rock - Qobuz & Tidal.

Headphone Rig : Hifiman HE-1000SE - Kennerton Ondin Mk2 - Chord Hugo 2 - Smartphone - Qobuz & Tidal.

My opinion is, you will get with your speakers the most organic performance with the Humbold

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elztalbiker View Post
    My opinion is, you will get with your speakers the most organic performance with the Humbold

That's interesting, did you audition it ?

Pass Labs INT 250. Love it! Outstanding synergy with my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers and MSB Discrete dual power supply DAC.
    Amplifier: Pass Labs INT 250 integrated.

DAC/Streamer: MSB Discrete Dual Power Supply.

Server: Roon Nucleus with lifetime subscription.

Speakers: Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary
    Model.

Headphones/Amp: Focal Stellia phones, NAIM Uniti Atom Headphone Edition headphone amp/music player/server/streamer.

Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 speaker cables,
    Mackenzie interconnects.

Speaker Stands: HiFi Man.

I had been using separates in my main system until a few months ago when my Amp died and I simplified things with a Luxman 505UXII and I am more than happy with the choice I made. The Luxman drives my Dynaudios to levels they have never seen and my old tryst Clearfields are now for sale.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

I know both but audioned Humboldt only with Raidho, similar sound performance Do you use an integrated in your main system?

Hello, I'm curious as to if you'd heard them all, and why the T+A and Soulution are no longer on the list.... Thanks
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

I’m a big Hegel fan now, sure they don’t spend my money on a fancy faceplate, but I listen with my eyes closed often as not anymore .
    KEF Blade, Mc-611's, C49 rega jupiter, roon nucleus, revox tuner. Meridian dsp8000 se upgrade, meridian 218 zone controller VA Beethoven's, Hegel h360.

Hegel makes excellent components. They seem to be somewhat overlooked. Their components sound wonderful and they pack a lot of value into their products. I auditioned an H390 and thought it sounded incredible. What's not to like?

Model.

Headphones/Amp: Focal Stellia phones, NAIM Uniti Atom Headphone Edition headphone amp/music player/server/streamer.

Mackenzie interconnects.

Banned

No integrated in my main System, but in my Office I do.
    This is my Esoteric RZ-1 Preamp/DA/Amp/SACDPlayer in my office.
    Just added the Starpoint platform.

Office speakers are Evolution Acoustics MMMicro on pedestals.
    Incredible near field imaging!

With my renewed HH Scott 296 Integrated amp connected to my 12 year old Cornscala's (the new Klipsch Cornwall IV, by the looks of it!), with the source being a Bluesound Vault 2 - well I couldn't ask for a better system. Listening to it is like feeding a starving man bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Morbius View Post
    With my renewed HH Scott 296 Integrated amp connected to my 12 year old Cornscala's (the new Klipsch Cornwall IV, by the looks of it!), with the source being a Bluesound Vault 2 - well I couldn't ask for a better system. Listening to it is like feeding a starving man bacon!
    Love this - "Listening to it is like feeding a starving man bacon!"

Can't remember if I posted this.....I have a Pass Labs INT 250. Love it!!

Model.

Mackenzie interconnects.

I have tried several amps and preamps, both stereo and mono amps. Also solid state and tubes in both preamps and mono amps. Sound is very important but also the feelings I get from the gear.

Yes the looks do come into play, the layout in my room, etc. Some of the gear has stood out as exemplary to me; First Watt, Audio Mirror, T+A, Wyred 4 Sound Stage 2, Audio Research, etc. Some I really did not enjoy, PS Audio, SST, Quicksilver...

With all this said I am really enjoying this McIntosh Hybrid Integrated. Besides sounding wonderful it just gives me really nice warm and fuzzies, making me feel good seeing it sitting there and enjoying the music playing through it.
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I’m using Devialet in my main system, it’s exceptional good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't remember if I posted this.....I have a Pass Labs INT 250. Love it!!
    what he said

Used to use separates including several SETs after I bought horn speakers. Then decided to move to SS and spent 2 years auditioning many power amps and integrateds. Settled on an integrated - NAD M32. Not just an integrated amp but one with a DAC built in and an optional streamer module. Best value and excellent quality, but likely to upgrade to NAD M32 with new Purifi amp module soon.

Yes I could improve the sound a little with a megabucks power amp plus matching preamp, DAC and streamer, but I'd prefer to spend that extra 20+K on better speakers. This will CERTAINLY offer a much bigger overall improvement in sound quality. Peter
    Sources - NAD M50.2 (streamer, CD player, CD ripper, hard drive music store)
    Amplification - NAD M33 all-in-one, NAD M12 preamp (in reserve), Atma-Sphere Class D monos
    Speakers - Avantgarde Duo XD, Avantgarde Duo (2006) - both aesthetically modified

Quote Originally Posted by Hear Here View Post
    Used to use separates including several SETs after I bought horn speakers. Then decided to move to SS and spent 2 years auditioning many power amps and integrateds. Settled on an integrated - NAD M32. Not just an integrated amp but one with a DAC built in and an optional streamer module. Best value and excellent quality, but likely to upgrade to NAD M32 with new Purifi amp module soon.

Yes I could improve the sound a little with a megabucks power amp plus matching preamp, DAC and streamer, but I'd prefer to spend that extra 20+K on better speakers. This will CERTAINLY offer a much bigger overall improvement in sound quality. Peter
    While there are no details yet about the upcoming NAD Masters M33 on their US site, I just found the full product data sheet in English from a German site.

Super Moderator

Thank you for posting that pdf. The M33 looks awesome. I’d love to hear it in my system.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Hear Here View Post
    ........ but likely to upgrade to NAD M32 with new Purifi amp module soon.
    I meant to say NAD M33 as replacement for the already excellent M32. Peter
    Sources - NAD M50.2 (streamer, CD player, CD ripper, hard drive music store)
    Amplification - NAD M33 all-in-one, NAD M12 preamp (in reserve), Atma-Sphere Class D monos
    Speakers - Avantgarde Duo XD, Avantgarde Duo (2006) - both aesthetically modified

Super Moderator

Hi Peter,

I know several Avantgarde owners using the Luxman 590AXII class a integrated on their speakers with resounding success. They’ve been so happy that I have one on order. I hope to have it in a few weeks.

Looks like it could be the “one”.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

I am using a Devialet 1000 in my main system. It's 2 boxes linked by a Digital link (a Chord Sarum T in the case of my system), but contains a dac, pre-amp and amp.

Frankly, the question isn't really whether it is close to separates, but more what separate get close to this level of quality... I have personally never heard any.

Cheers,
    Bernard
    Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10 with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous digital (preferred signal path): Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1

Super Moderator

Hi Bernard,

Devialet makes an awesome package. The features and integration are superb. I had an early unit and even used it as a preamp/dac into a separate amp with great success.

Congratulations on a wonderful system.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

The Luxman that you are using is one amp I have been interested in since it was released. I love the classical looks and the sound seems great too!

Cheers,
    Bernard
    Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10 with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous digital (preferred signal path): Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1

Super Moderator

I’ll let you know how it sounds. It’s on back order and I hope to see it in a week or two. I’m very excited. A few friends are using one on their Avantgarde speakers as well as some have it with Harbeth and others. I’m looking forward to getting it in my system.

Quote Originally Posted by bernardl View Post
    Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

The Luxman that you are using is one amp I have been interested in since it was released. I love the classical looks and the sound seems great too!

Cheers,
    Bernard

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thanks!

I use a Diablo 300 in my main system to drive my Thiel CS 3.7s.
    In a couple of weeks from now i will have the privilege to have a home demo of the Audionet Humboldt therefore we will make a shootout between my Diablo 300 and the Humboldt.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Do you use an integrated in your main system?