Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Tube Integrated Help

Hello All!

I am looking to jump back into the game with a very small and very budget-oriented setup in my bedroom. I am looking for a tube integrated that produces sound that is typical of valves (warm, organic, etc.) but won't come close to breaking the bank - does that exist (check out my budget below)?

A few items I am hoping to stick to:

- Under $1,000
    - Headphone jack (not a deal-breaker, though)
    - Smaller footprint (hoping to put this on/near my nightstand)
    - Open to used equipment

A few things to keep in mind - I am hoping I can stay this cheap as it won't take much to improve what I am using now, which is an Amazon Echo to listen to music and podcasts at night. I figure a low powered integrated will be more than adequate to power some efficient bookshelves. I have been souring the boards here and the rest of the interwebs to get as educated as I can on (budget) tube amps. Here are a few that I have come across so far:

- Icon Audio MP 3 (From an UK-based company that sells on Music Direct; I don't know if they offer this model in the US so I might be out of luck)
    - Jolida 1102/3502 (I read how Joe loved his 3502 before letting that go to his brother. Obviously, this hits above my budget)
    - Icon 20 PP

Please let me know what additional info will help you help me. All advice is appreciated; thanks in advance!
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

Re: Tube Integrated Help

PS Audio Sprout seems to get a lot of nice comments in the reviews
    And the NAD 3020
    Arcam A19

A tad over $1000 the Rogue Sphinx

What speakers you using
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

DSkip

Jolida is about as nice as it gets for a tube integrated under $1,000. However, IF you can find a used one OR up your budget to $1,500, the iFi Stereo 50 is an incredible value and unmatched in the $1,500 and under price category. For your application, it sounds perfect. I sold mine about a year ago and have regretted it since.

If you want to try something that doesn't have the glow but gives the sound of an entry-level tube integrated, check out the Dayens Ampino. An upgraded unit with Mundorf caps runs $672 new. I recommend this unit to most anyone who is looking for tube integrateds under the four figure mark.

So I would pull my cheap but decent HT surrounds for interim use - AAD M series bookshelf.

For down the road, I was looking at things like the Klipsch RP 150/160 and Martin Logan LX16. Again, primary restriction being keeping the budget down. I am open to suggestions for these, though, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    PS Audio Sprout seems to get a lot of nice comments in the reviews
    And the NAD 3020
    Arcam A19

A tad over $1000 the Rogue Sphinx

What speakers you using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

These both seem like great options that I need to look further into. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    Jolida is about as nice as it gets for a tube integrated under $1,000. However, IF you can find a used one OR up your budget to $1,500, the iFi Stereo 50 is an incredible value and unmatched in the $1,500 and under price category. For your application, it sounds perfect. I sold mine about a year ago and have regretted it since.

If you want to try something that doesn't have the glow but gives the sound of an entry-level tube integrated, check out the Dayens Ampino. An upgraded unit with Mundorf caps runs $672 new. I recommend this unit to most anyone who is looking for tube integrateds under the four figure mark.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

I know there's a Van Alstine Ultra Valve integrated used for $1100.00. I'm not sure what the going price is used on those normally. You can check hifishark

Just another option and Frank still answers the phone if you need support.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Thanks so much for the recommendation; I have tried looking around the net for the AVA Ultra Valve and can find a stereo power amp but not an integrated, am I overlooking it? Is it a discontinued model, by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    I know there's a Van Alstine Ultra Valve integrated used for $1100.00. I'm not sure what the going price is used on those normally. You can check hifishark

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Super Moderator

Hi Sean,

It’s great to see you again. There’s some good choices here.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

The Ultra Valve is not an integrated amp. It requires a preamp. I agree about the Jolida. People seem to like them.

Here are a couple of used options-

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/tu...7-70f8ef6653f5

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/tu...20-integrateds
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

Sorry about that Sean, I sure thought it was integrated but it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Thanks so much for the recommendation; I have tried looking around the net for the AVA Ultra Valve and can find a stereo power amp but not an integrated, am I overlooking it? Is it a discontinued model, by chance?

Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

No need to apologize at all; I’m grateful for the helping hand!

Sorry about that Sean, I sure thought it was integrated but it's been a while.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Thank you for the links, I’ll check those out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mechnutt View Post
    The Ultra Valve is not an integrated amp. It requires a preamp. I agree about the Jolida. People seem to like them.

Here are a couple of used options-

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/tu...7-70f8ef6653f5

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/tu...20-integrateds

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Joe, my friend, it’s great to be back. I see you have continued your awesome journey. I’m glad to see you are loving your new Mac’s.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Hi Sean,

It’s great to see you again. There’s some good choices here.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Super Moderator

Joe, my friend, it’s great to be back. I see you have continued your awesome journey. I’m glad to see you are loving your new Mac’s.

Thanks! I'd love to say I'm done but you never know with me

I absolutely loved my Jolida and so did my brother. He had to have it and took it home. I finally got the money out of him. Thank goodness.

If you are a headphone guy, my Linear Tube Audio MZ2 is insane. You can start small for about 1100-1200 but unless you have little super efficient speakers, it may not cut it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Hello All!

I am looking to jump back into the game with a very small and very budget-oriented setup in my bedroom. I am looking for a tube integrated that produces sound that is typical of valves (warm, organic, etc.) but won't come close to breaking the bank - does that exist (check out my budget below)?

A few items I am hoping to stick to:

- Under $1,000
    - Headphone jack (not a deal-breaker, though)
    - Smaller footprint (hoping to put this on/near my nightstand)
    - Open to used equipment

A few things to keep in mind - I am hoping I can stay this cheap as it won't take much to improve what I am using now, which is an Amazon Echo to listen to music and podcasts at night. I figure a low powered integrated will be more than adequate to power some efficient bookshelves. I have been souring the boards here and the rest of the interwebs to get as educated as I can on (budget) tube amps. Here are a few that I have come across so far:

- Icon Audio MP 3 (From an UK-based company that sells on Music Direct; I don't know if they offer this model in the US so I might be out of luck)
    - Jolida 1102/3502 (I read how Joe loved his 3502 before letting that go to his brother. Obviously, this hits above my budget)
    - Icon 20 PP

Please let me know what additional info will help you help me. All advice is appreciated; thanks in advance!

Sean, for music and podcasts, you might also consider the Dynaudio Music 7.
    Looks good and produces very decent sound.
    Just under 1K here.

https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/music/music-7

I know it's not a tube thingie (which I love by the way!), but it has a high wife acceptance factor and streams and has speakers on board (40 Hz - 20 kHz).
    What more do you need in a bedroom?!
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

saw this on tubedepot.com and thought i would pass it along just in case... very budget friendly and small footprint for the nightstand.

http://www.tubedepot.com/products/tu...tube-amplifier

I will definitely have to check out Jolida.

I am thinking I am going to expand my budget a bit to get a decent tube integrated. Then down the road I’ll add speakers that mate well with it.

Thanks! I'd love to say I'm done but you never know with me

I absolutely loved my Jolida and so did my brother. He had to have it and took it home. I finally got the money out of him. Thank goodness.

If you are a headphone guy, my Linear Tube Audio MZ2 is insane. You can start small for about 1100-1200 but unless you have little super efficient speakers, it may not cut it.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Thanks for a super practical solution to my difficult ask. Bluetooth speakers are so simple and produce good enough sound for various tasks, especially streaming; they’re hard to ignore. I just think I won’t be happy unless I go the tube route...so I guess I’ll have to open up my budget to be able to check all the right boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by bart View Post
    Sean, for music and podcasts, you might also consider the Dynaudio Music 7.
    Looks good and produces very decent sound.
    Just under 1K here.

https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/music/music-7

I know it's not a tube thingie (which I love by the way!), but it has a high wife acceptance factor and streams and has speakers on board (40 Hz - 20 kHz).
    What more do you need in a bedroom?!

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Wow, talk about a small footprint. Thanks for passing that along!

Quote Originally Posted by aKnyght View Post
    saw this on tubedepot.com and thought i would pass it along just in case... very budget friendly and small footprint for the nightstand.

http://www.tubedepot.com/products/tu...tube-amplifier

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Sean,

I second Skip’s endorsement for the iFi Retro 50. The Swiss Army Knife of tube amps. I picked mine up on AudioKarma for around 1/2 off retail. I also have a Melody SP3 which cranks out around 40 wpc of pure tube goodness. You should be able to find a nice one for under $700. Happy hunting.

If you are going to increase your budget, then you may want to consider a used Primaluna Integrated.
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

If you are going to increase your budget, then you may want to consider a used Primaluna Integrated.
    ... Sure - there's alot out there in the vintage/used market - BUT I recently took a chance and shelled out $150 for a new Monoprice integrated amp and am pleasantly surprised with it. It easily powers my JBL L-25 Prima speakers (a previous vintage find), and appears to respond well (meaning jumps in sound quality) to different interconnects (presently Harmonic Tech Pro-Silway MK lll I got as pat of another deal) and power cords (presently using a 2 meter used PS Audio X-Stream Statement SC I purchased for $175). So I skinned the cat by maximizing the machine with vintage speakers and quality ancillaries...

I'd suggest you put your money into music - try the Monoprice amp for 30 days and realize it's most times the music not the equipment that brings you joy and makes you smile.

This is a tad above your price point, but a killer little hand made amp by Steve Monte of Quest for Sound for $1350
    http://www.questforsound.com/amps/amps_sq84-V2.htm

-----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.

Quote Originally Posted by musicphile/vintageequippe View Post
    ... Sure - there's alot out there in the vintage/used market - BUT I recently took a chance and shelled out $150 for a new Monoprice integrated amp and am pleasantly surprised with it. It easily powers my JBL L-25 Prima speakers (a previous vintage find), and appears to respond well (meaning jumps in sound quality) to different interconnects (presently Harmonic Tech Pro-Silway MK lll I got as pat of another deal) and power cords (presently using a 2 meter used PS Audio X-Stream Statement SC I purchased for $175). So I skinned the cat by maximizing the machine with vintage speakers and quality ancillaries...

I'd suggest you put your money into music - try the Monoprice amp for 30 days and realize it's most times the music not the equipment that brings you joy and makes you smile.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thank you, gents! I'll have to look into these.

Keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    This is a tad above your price point, but a killer little hand made amp by Steve Monte of Quest for Sound for $1350
    http://www.questforsound.com/amps/amps_sq84-V2.htm

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Really - the Monoprice amp with Bluetooth and preamp out is $159 - worth a look...

Tube Integrated Help

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I’ll just kill my budget and do a McIntosh MA-252. Tube Integrated Help

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Super Moderator

Excellent choice.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Tube Integrated Help

I think so, too, Joe. Mac, after all, was what got me into Audio in the first place. Tube Integrated Help

Now, which cables (SC and IC) will pair well with the MA-252? Joe - Are you still enjoying Kimber Kables?

Speakers will be further down the road; so just my AAD towers for now:

M-5T
    Type 2.5-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
    Sensitivity 90dB
    Impedance 6 ohm
    Frequency Response 40Hz-40KHz +/-3dB

Excellent choice.
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Excellent choice.
    Interesting : A hybrid design, the MA252 uses four tubes in the input/driver segments and a solid state output stage, delivering 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 160 per channel into 4 ohms,
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Super Moderator

I think so, too, Joe. Mac, after all, was what got me into Audio in the first place. Tube Integrated Help

Now, which cables (SC and IC) will pair well with the MA-252? Joe - Are you still enjoying Kimber Kables?

Speakers will be further down the road; so just my AAD towers for now:

M-5T
    Type 2.5-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
    Sensitivity 90dB
    Impedance 6 ohm
    Frequency Response 40Hz-40KHz +/-3dB
    Yes, still have my Kimber all copper cables in RCA and XLR. They are a great match with McIntosh.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Chris, I am in agreement. Mac's first hybrid integrated hasn't gotten a lot of review ink (at least that I can find) but I imagine it will fall right in line with what we've come to expect from McIntosh, albeit in a watered-down fashion.

I love how the package looks on paper - smaller footprint, headphone output, tube pre, ample solid-state power, and the storied Mac brand. What's not to like?

I won't be purchasing for a bit (after our move), so I will have time to research cables (and speakers for down the road) that mate well with the little amp. Color me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Interesting : A hybrid design, the MA252 uses four tubes in the input/driver segments and a solid state output stage, delivering 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 160 per channel into 4 ohms,
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Good to hear. Joe. I know we've seen lots of forum members extremely happy with WW but I'll be open-minded and will start another thread as I continue to research synergistic cables. I want to check out the value-based offerings from the likes of Acoustic Zen, Kimber, AudioQuest, WW, etc.

Yes, still have my Kimber all copper cables in RCA and XLR. They are a great match with McIntosh.
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Super Moderator

I also love Belden 8402 and Duelund cables. Both not expensive and sound great to me.

Good to hear. Joe. I know we've seen lots of forum members extremely happy with WW but I'll be open-minded and will start another thread as I continue to research synergistic cables. I want to check out the value-based offerings from the likes of Acoustic Zen, Kimber, WW, etc.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I will certainly add these to my list; thanks, Joe.

I also love Belden 8402 and Duelund cables. Both not expensive and sound great to me.
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Sean

I have never heard the Belden's but I have the Dueland IC's and SC and they are a steal.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Thanks for chiming in, Jack. I will seriously look into these.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Sean

I have never heard the Belden's but I have the Dueland IC's and SC and they are a steal.
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I’ll just kill my budget and do a McIntosh MA-252.
    MA-252... nice choice sean! i will be very interested to follow your experience w/ this hybrid amp.

i can also highly recommend cables made from Duelund wire... very economical, even for professionally manufactured cables using this wire. imo, a classic 90/25 situation: 90% of the performance at 25% of the cost. i use both SC and IC employing this wire. for the IC, i am running unshielded as my system and environment are not noticeably impacted by RFI/EMI -- this is less expensive and has better SQ.

I will be sure to share the experience as I bring in the 252; bear with me, though, please. I’ll be looking to acquire after a move in the next couple of months.

More support for Duelund! Must be something to that - thanks for chiming in.

Quote Originally Posted by aKnyght View Post
    MA-252... nice choice sean! i will be very interested to follow your experience w/ this hybrid amp.

i can also highly recommend cables made from Duelund wire... very economical, even for professionally manufactured cables using this wire. imo, a classic 90/25 situation: 90% of the performance at 25% of the cost. i use both SC and IC employing this wire. for the IC, i am running unshielded as my system and environment are not noticeably impacted by RFI/EMI -- this is less expensive and has better SQ.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    HRS E1

Since used was mentioned, for under $1000 you can get a rebuilt HH Scott 299 series which is kind of magical to me. Or you can get a non rebuilt which is what I've done and send it to NOS Valves (Craig is the owner) and have him redo it and should run just under $1k if your a little lucky. Unless you have very inefficient (power hungry) speakers this could work out.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Tube Integrated Help