Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Super Moderator

Dartzeel rules my TADs

I switched back to Dartzeel from my other gear and I have to admit - Dartzeel rules my TADs. The overall listening experience is wonderful. There's nothing fancy. Nothing stands out in an objectionable way and the music flows. Detail and nuance without being harsh. A very natural presentation. Highly recommended.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Re: Dartzeel rules my TADs

Happy for u. I believe magic happens when speakers are mated with the right amp. Critical pairing.

Super Moderator

Thanks Darrin. I know your journey was a long road as well but I'm glad you found some great gear. I need to hear your combo someday. I bet it's wonderful.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Come on up to Portland. Fine wine and cheese, burgers on the grill and lots of music!

Super Moderator

That would be awesome. You are definitely on the list. I'd love it.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Audioshark

Joe - you have always said how sweet the DartZeel sound is. Glad you love the combo!

Mike
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Joe - you have always said how sweet the DartZeel sound is. Glad you love the combo!

Mike
    Every time I go back to it, I feel at home with it.

NAD C 658 streamer.

That must be one special amp.You've had, and still have, some top notch amps to listen to in your system. For you to still pick the Dart as the pack leader says something about it. I would love to see the list of amps you've had through there someday...
    Doug

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dlb2 View Post
    That must be one special amp.You've had, and still have, some top notch amps to listen to in your system. For you to still pick the Dart as the pack leader says something about it. I would love to see the list of amps you've had through there someday...
    I don't think we have time Doug. Ha!

I knew when I first hooked it up, it was wonderful but we (I) always look for better. There is no better, just different.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    I don't think we have time Doug. Ha!

I knew when I first hooked it up, it was wonderful but we (I) always look for better. There is no better, just different.
    It's a luxury to be able to audition gear long enough for the "different" to wear off and then sit back and return to something you know sounds "right."

You, my friend, are blessed. Enjoy .

PS DartZeel is, at the moment, the only amp I'm dying to audition.
    Michael

Magico S5s; PASS Labs Xs150s and Xs preamplifier; Lumin A1; Synergistic Research Galileo LE Powercell, Galileo LE speaker cables and interconnects, Galileo LE Analog and Digital power cords, Transporter Ultra SE, Tranquility Bases, MiGs, HFTs, XOTs, FEQ, Vibratron and Bass Station.

I would have been shocked if it was any other way from reading your thoughts/posts over the last few months.

Enjoy
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Joe,
    I am glad you are at the end of your quest for now
    Angel

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mdkim View Post
    It's a luxury to be able to audition gear long enough for the "different" to wear off and then sit back and return to something you know sounds "right."

You, my friend, are blessed. Enjoy .

PS DartZeel is, at the moment, the only amp I'm dying to audition.
    Thank you Michael. I have to hear the Pass Xs amps someday. As long as you play by Dartzeel's rules, meaning fairly benign loads and fairly efficient, you will be rewarded.

NAD C 658 streamer.

End. . . . . Joe doesn't know that word. He still has a Dag preamp coming.

Quote Originally Posted by iamhifi View Post
    Joe,
    Angel
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    I would have been shocked if it was any other way from reading your thoughts/posts over the last few months.

Enjoy
    Thanks Jock. I bet the Dart on your D1's (or even D2's) would be a great combo on the Dartzeel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iamhifi View Post
    Joe,
    Angel
    Thanks Angel,

It's becoming time to enjoy the music.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I def want to try out the Dart someday.
    Jock

---------

It's becoming time to enjoy the music.
    It will be time soon enough.
    Doug

Glad to hear it is still rocking, Joe!

Super Moderator

End. . . . . Joe doesn't know that word. He still has a Dag preamp coming.
    And going?

NAD C 658 streamer.

Does this mean you have given up on it?

And going?
    Jock

---------

Super Moderator

Does this mean you have given up on it?
    I should have it soon and I am not sure if I want to crack it open and set it up or not. I am sure it's a wonderful piece. I'm actually very happy with what I have now.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I understand - makes sense.

I should have it soon and I am not sure if I want to crack it open and set it up or not. I am sure it's a wonderful piece. I'm actually very happy with what I have now.
    Jock

---------

Joe....Selling it before you buy it is a lot easier.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLet View Post
    Joe....Selling it before you buy it is a lot easier.
    Seems like I am learning from you

NAD C 658 streamer.

Audioshark

Selling before you buy it has their own special support group.

Buying the same preamp three times in the same 12 month span is a VERY special group!

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Super Moderator

Buying the same preamp three times in the same 12 month span is a VERY special group!
    The circle of one is complete

NAD C 658 streamer.

Do you need to take delivery of it? Seems like with how long it took you to get it (and you're still waiting) it could be sent back and shipped to the next person in line.
    Doug

Super Moderator

Do you need to take delivery of it? Seems like with how long it took you to get it (and you're still waiting) it could be sent back and shipped to the next person in line.
    Oh, I think I'll make good use of it How can I resist.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Oh, I think I'll make good use of it How can I resist.
    Joe, really glad you are happy with the Dart & TAD combo! I can only imagine! But we're all waiting here for the Dart vs. Dag shootout! I hope that is still in the works?!

Allen

Super Moderator

I'll have to put them to the test. I'm sooooooooo close.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Come on Joe, you are just getting your feet wet. There are so many more flavors out there to try. Boulder, Soulution, Constellation, TAD, etc. You know you will enjoy those different flavors even if vanilla is your favorite. It is he journey not the destination.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Come on Joe, you are just getting your feet wet. There are so many more flavors out there to try. Boulder, Soulution, Constellation, TAD, etc. You know you will enjoy those different flavors even if vanilla is your favorite. It is he journey not the destination.
    Totally agree!

Not to mention his new found respect for Goldmund...

Allen

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by socfan12 View Post
    Totally agree!

Not to mention his new found respect for Goldmund...
    Ok,Ok, Constellation and Goldmund do look very interesting. Hmmmmm. So many choices.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I switched back to Dartzeel from my other gear and I have to admit - Dartzeel rules my TADs. The overall listening experience is wonderful. There's nothing fancy. Nothing stands out in an objectionable way and the music flows. Detail and nuance without being harsh. A very natural presentation. Highly recommended.
    170px-DeMilleTenCommandmentsDVDcover.jpg
    So it shall be written so it shall be done.
    Gryphon Essence stereo amp and preamp/dac Hurricane power cords
    Fyne Audio F1-10, Lumin T2, Moon 260 Transport
    Shunyata Research Everest, Sigma V2 XC,
    Shunyata Research Sigma USB and Ethernet
    Argento Audio speaker cables and interconnects

Joe must be sleeping for once since he response in 15 seconds.
    Gryphon Essence stereo amp and preamp/dac Hurricane power cords
    Fyne Audio F1-10, Lumin T2, Moon 260 Transport
    Shunyata Research Everest, Sigma V2 XC,
    Shunyata Research Sigma USB and Ethernet
    Argento Audio speaker cables and interconnects

Super Moderator

Ha!

John you really need to hear Dartzeel on your TADs. Especially since your Ref Ones are easier to drive than mine.

NAD C 658 streamer.

C'mon Joe

You need to listen to the Dag preamp. If not for your curiosity, for ours
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Joe needs a video blog. He could show equipment and interview people. The Jimmy Kimmel of Audio!

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Dpod4 View Post
    Joe needs a video blog. He could show equipment and interview people. The Jimmy Kimmel of Audio!
    I'll be his first guest!

Super Moderator

I'll be his first guest!
    Mike,

You'd take up a whole season of Vblogs

NAD C 658 streamer.

I think Joe would need a nice young Italian assistant.
    Doug

Super Moderator

I think Joe would need a nice young Italian assistant.

NAD C 658 streamer.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Dartzeel rules my TADs