Magico Announces the A3 Loudspeaker - Page 25
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magico Announces the A3 Loudspeaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    So, what about Borresen? They do not play nearly in the same league as Magicos, or are you suggesting otherwise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    dude, i think you're being a little aggro about this with the claims that he's shilling borrensen. there's no harm in suggesting that the borrensen 01 would be nice to demo against the q1 or, if it ever comes out, the m series successor the q1. back in the day, raidho c1.1 and d1.1 were both compared to q1

2. Thanks octadyndude thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Magico Announces the A3 Loudspeaker

Quote Originally Posted by Dguitarnut View Post
    Mike......do you mean my M2’s ?
    (I wish)
    Wouldn’t that be rather short-lived love affair with your current darlings, Larry ?

On the other hand, Mike burns them in for you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 + AMG 12j2 arm + Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Cardas Clear Beyond Phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon and HD Plex linear PSU with Shunyata HD/ AQ Diamond RJ45 + AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE/ Brinkmann Nyquist MK II/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Soulution 511/ WyWires Platinum ICs + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata AlphaHC (x2)+ Alpha+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster LPSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

4. Likes Dguitarnut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzie View Post
    This thread has been Back to the A3s please.
    A3.jpg
    Joe

6. Thanks Dizzie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jap View Post
    AHHHHHHH....How do you like A3 with tubes? I tried the PrimaLuna and was not impressed. On other system the PrimaLuna did quite well which surprised me TBH after hearing on A3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25