Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Say hello to the new Lampizator Pacific DAC

Quote Originally Posted by MDP View Post
    If you persist with your attacks and crappy attitude , you will be going bye bye!

Understand?
    Well, I don't know exactly what you mean by "going bye bye", but my original post was simply related to an observation I made on the verbage that was used to describe the sound of a piece of gear, and was not meant as personal attack on anyone. I only retaliated when the personal attacks were sent my way which can easily be discerned by reading through the thread. I get it...you like Alpinist, but this shouldn't give him permission to slam me without any lashback.

Quote Originally Posted by MPWRZME View Post
    Well, I don't know exactly what you mean by "going bye bye", but my original post was simply related to an observation I made on the verbage that was used to describe the sound of a piece of gear, and was not meant as personal attack on anyone. I only retaliated when the personal attacks were sent my way which can easily be discerned by reading through the thread. I get it...you like Alpinist, but this shouldn't give him permission to slam me without any lashback.
    Let me refresh your memory:

“This reads like something you copied and pasted from the latest rag review.”
    “The comments Ken made just sounded so much like the same canned hype you hear in every friggin review.”
    “I actually think that his post is a disservice to the excellent Lampi lineup.”
    “Hi...my name is Ken.....I climb mountains, and I am the reason you all are here.”
    “Any dude that has an Avatar presumably himself, climbing the Alps that says he has no interest in impressing anyone is delusional.”

I only fired back once after your repeated insults. I think you should find a more constructive way to spend your time.

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Hi.
    No one comments on the Pacific presentation at Suncoast?
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    Hi.
    No one comments on the Pacific presentation at Suncoast?
    Other than Mike, I have not seen any posts about the sound. My assumption right now is that lots of folks were from out of town and they were traveling back yesterday. Hoping feedback starts coming in today.

Audioshark

One gentleman posted this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

[QUOTE = shadowlight; 218450] Aparte de Mike, no he visto ninguna publicación sobre el sonido. Mi suposición ahora es que mucha gente era de fuera de la ciudad y viajaban ayer. Esperando que comience a llegar comentarios hoy. [/ QUOTE]

Where can I read Mike's opinion? I can not find it in the forum
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    [QUOTE = shadowlight; 218450] Aparte de Mike, no he visto ninguna publicación sobre el sonido. Mi suposición ahora es que mucha gente era de fuera de la ciudad y viajaban ayer. Esperando que comience a llegar comentarios hoy. [/ QUOTE]

Where can I read Mike's opinion? I can not find it in the forum
    I posted it here:

"After spending several hours listening to the Pacific DAC in a system I know inside and out, I can honestly say, the Pacific is a world class DAC and so much better than my Big 7/GG with its balanced neutrality, superb midrange, bass and extended top end. There is so much more air and extension than my Big 7 or GG, it's hard to fathom it could get that much better, but it has."

LampizatOr Launch Event at Suncoast Audio

(POST #69)

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Thank
    Francisco

Guys-I was there at the event and I will be writing about it and it will be published on the Positive Feedback site. I just got home late yesterday afternoon and I will publish a link to the article after I have finished writing it and it is available online. I had a great time and I think everyone else who attended did too. Mike is a great host and he did a good job of taking care of his guests. It's easy to see why Mike is building a loyal following with his customers. Along with Mike, Lukasz Fikus and his team put in a lot of work for this event and it was a blast to hang out with them over the weekend.

If you have a chance in the future to attend one of Mike's events at Suncoast Audio, I highly recommend you take advantage of the opportunity.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

for any uk readers , lampizator dealer will be at hifi wigwam show in harrogate next weekend . worth a visit
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac
    modded dac , marantz sa8005, Verity audio Rienzi

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Guys-I was there at the event and I will be writing about it and it will be published on the Positive Feedback site. I just got home late yesterday afternoon and I will publish a link to the article after I have finished writing it and it is available online. I had a great time and I think everyone else who attended did too. Mike is a great host and he did a good job of taking care of his guests. It's easy to see why Mike is building a loyal following with his customers. Along with Mike, Lukasz Fikus and his team put in a lot of work for this event and it was a blast to hang out with them over the weekend.

If you have a chance in the future to attend one of Mike's events at Suncoast Audio, I highly recommend you take advantage of the opportunity.
    Mark,

I totally echo your sentiment and am fully committed to justifying finding a way back to Sarasota! I unfortunately had no time to listen to Mike's home system(s) and I found out that I have other friends in that part of the world, so it cant be short trip. Mike is a really great host and I enjoyed meeting his lovely wife and all the guests at the show. It was great to finally meet you too Mark, after all these years. A real blessing indeed. Sarasota is a happening place and Suncoast is the audio heartbeat of it. The facilities are just first class.

As to the Pac, I actually listened less than most as I got there 30 mins late and had a lot of socializing to catch up on. The setup was not that familiar to me but the SK-Pac combo shone thru. One track that I really stood out was the Masekela Stimela one...just lovely. I could not find a lot of my reference tracks on Fred's NAS and by the time they switched to Mike's NAS I have moved on. In the last 30mins or so with only say 10 people left, there was a good chance to hear requests.

Upset that CPP, was not there, but glad to meet meet Mike (Ritmo) and Jerry (finally) as well as the LampiNA TEAM (finally), AJ Soundfield and A.Wayne( 2 fellow countrymen).

No regrets whatsoever in making this audio pilgrimage!
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Mark,

I totally echo your sentiment and am fully committed to justifying finding a way back to Sarasota! I unfortunately had no time to listen to Mike's home system(s) and I found out that I have other friends in that part of the world, so it cant be short trip. Mike is a really great host and I enjoyed meeting his lovely wife and all the guests at the show. It was great to finally meet you too Mark, after all these years. A real blessing indeed. Sarasota is a happening place and Suncoast is the audio heartbeat of it. The facilities are just first class.

As to the Pac, I actually listened less than most as I got there 30 mins late and had a lot of socializing to catch up on. The setup was not that familiar to me but the SK-Pac combo shone thru. One track that I really stood out was the Masekela Stimela one...just lovely. I could not find a lot of my reference tracks on Fred's NAS and by the time they switched to Mike's NAS I have moved on. In the last 30mins or so with only say 10 people left, there was a good chance to hear requests.

Upset that CPP, was not there, but glad to meet meet Mike (Ritmo) and Jerry (finally) as well as the LampiNA TEAM (finally), AJ Soundfield and A.Wayne( 2 fellow countrymen).

No regrets whatsoever in making this audio pilgrimage!
    Norman I would have happily traded my spot by being there instead of standing outside and watching an insurance adjuster tell me that I need a new roof. Heck I had my hotel room reserved months in advance to the point I had to ask Mike later on, when was the session. LOL. And then came IRMA. PS: Mikes home listening room, is absolutely heavenly.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

I have posted my KR Audio 242's for sale:

http://www.audioshark.org/showthread.php?t=13024

Audioshark

I have my order in for the Pacific. I have been very happy with the Golden Gate and look forward to the performance improvement.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

http://shunyata.com

Quote Originally Posted by CGabriel View Post
    I have my order in for the Pacific. I have been very happy with the Golden Gate and look forward to the performance improvement.
    Congrats!
    When will you be getting your Pac?
    Will you still have your GG by then?
    I would be REALLY curious about a head2head compare between the two

The Pacific is still being fine tuned and they recently received the other valves...zirconium coated, which will allow more tuning. On Facebook Lukasz seemed quite excited about the 845 and said they were his favorite ion the GG so far.

The word is four weeks. Yes, I am keeping the GG for the interim.

There were a few tweaky things about the GG that were troublesome; the remote and the display programming which I have been assured are corrected in the Pacific. And the analog and volume control look to be superior so that I may be able to run the Pacific direct to the amps -no preamp.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

The word is four weeks. Yes, I am keeping the GG for the interim.

There were a few tweaky things about the GG that were troublesome; the remote and the display programming which I have been assured are corrected in the Pacific. And the analog and volume control look to be superior so that I may be able to run the Pacific direct to the amps -no preamp.
    You can reprogram the remote yourself. I recall doing it with the B7 after I was told how to.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

You can reprogram the remote yourself. I recall doing it with the B7 after I was told how to.
    Yeah, that’s the theory. It was just a big pain in the ass. Which version of display do you have and which options. The instructions were MIA, had to call get instructions, and then when you had the instructions they were indecipherable. And then after all that it would get scrambled or reset itself. Like I said, I won’t miss that part. But they are good guys with good intentions. They make a very unique product that is constantly evolving. I am sticking with them. There is virtually nothing in its price range that sounds quite as good. JMO of course.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

Or in a higher price range, as far as I am concerned

Yeah, that’s the theory. It was just a big pain in the ass. Which version of display do you have and which options. The instructions were MIA, had to call get instructions, and then when you had the instructions they were indecipherable. And then after all that it would get scrambled or reset itself. Like I said, I won’t miss that part. But they are good guys with good intentions. They make a very unique product that is constantly evolving. I am sticking with them. There is virtually nothing in its price range that sounds quite as good. JMO of course.
    You should have asked them to send you a new one and you send back the old one...Simplest!

I love the sound too, so I get you Caelin.
    NORMAN

Audioshark

Reading it makes me wonder if the GG Version 2 would be best of both worlds.....

Audioshark

I’ve owned the Lite 7, Atlantic, GG, B7 and GA. They’re all excellent. Pound for pound, size of case, not having to fuss about tube rolling, I love the GA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I’ve owned the Lite 7, Atlantic, GG, B7 and GA. They’re all excellent. Pound for pound, size of case, not having to fuss about tube rolling, I love the GA.
    Once you found the tube matching your System and Lampi DAC best, there is no tube rolling necessary anymore
    In my case that is, by a considerable margin, the KR 242 output tubes
    In combination with the KR 5U4G anniversary rectifier tube

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Christophs View Post
    Once you found the tube matching your System and Lampi DAC best, there is no tube rolling necessary anymore
    That’s a great combo! Congrats.

Double post.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

T-100 baybeeee! LoL
    NORMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think Dawid did a beautiful job of describing the Golden Gate. I mirrors my own experience with it. I have had the opportunity to compare it with many DACs. We recently did a DAC shootout with several illuminaries in attendance. And like Dawid, the GG remained my personal favorite. That being said, there are some extremely good DACs available now; and some of them are quite inexpensive, some coming very close to the best available. But there is a something 'extra' that the best DACs extract from the music that is objectively subtle and yet so very important at recreating a live experience. The GG is one of only a handful of DACs that I have personally experienced that are capable of delivering that 'extra' something that makes you want to keep listening even when it is time to get on with the world around you.

I am looking forward to receiving my Pacific that will be replacing my Golden Gate II. BTW, I have opted for the KR Riccardo 300Bs. That is something that I wish Dawid had reported on. But there are many nice tubes that can be used to appease ones personal taste.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

BTW, I have opted for the KR Riccardo 300Bs. That is something that I wish Dawid had reported on. But there are many nice tubes that can be used to appease ones personal taste.
    It's coming. Lots of glass to play with. All from KR Audio. It'll happen soon(ish).

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by The HFK guy View Post
    It's coming. Lots of glass to play with. All from KR Audio. It'll happen soon(ish).
    Hi Dawid. Thanks for joining.

Mike

Thank you Dawid for the thorough Review.
    I'm really looking forward to your assessment of the other KR tubes in GG and Pacific.

My personal favorite in the GG (by a big margin) is the KR 242. If they work in your System gainwise, they will shame all other tubes. At least that is my experience.

Thank you Dawid for the thorough Review.
    I'm really looking forward to your assessment of the other KR tubes in GG and Pacific.

My personal favorite in the GG (by a big margin) is the KR 242. If they work in your System gainwise, they will shame all other tubes. At least that is my experience.
    I don't have 242. There are three other pairs (four with my WE101D-L) and for now I can only say that one specific model stands out of this crowd in a rather big way.

There's a number of rectifiers on top of that, but that's another story.

You tell me the contestants and I tell you which one stands out

You tell me the contestants and I tell you which one stands out
    This would spoil the whole thing, no?

This would spoil the whole thing, no?

But I could demonstrate my visionary power

Caelin...T100!
    NORMAN

Caelin...T100!
    That is definitely extreme! Do they fit and work without modification?
    Are you using these on your GG?
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

Works on Pac for sure and a friend will test with GG on 300b setting.

I have not tested them yet....but heard good things..
    NORMAN

Works on Pac for sure and a friend will test with GG on 300b setting.

I have not tested them yet....but heard good things..
    Thank you. I am very interested in your thoughts on it.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

Tube Rolling follow up on the Pac:
    http://hifiknights.com/reviews/sourc...-glassy-story/
    NORMAN

Has anybody compared T-100 and new KR-300B RK in B7 or GG?

Tomorrow will receive KR 300 B RK edition and will compare them with my nearly 2 years old KR PX4 which replaced Psvane 101D WE replicas.
    Aurender W20->Lampizator Pacific SE/Audio Aero La Fontaine->Ayon Crossfire III or Circle Labs A100-> Avantgarde Acoustic Trio LE 26, 4x REL Carbon Special Subwoofers
    Analog : Fat Bob S with SME 5, Shelter Harmony, Tom Evans Groove+ SRX mk2, Muarah PSC with InteliClamp
    cabling: Duelund DCA 16GA, Acrolink, Vovox, Siltech, Transparent, Audio Phase , NxLT The Flame, FTA Callisto and Sinope usb, Fadel Art , Argentum , REL Bassline Blue

HT : Sony HW 50 ES, Oppo 93 EU, Darbee DVP-5000 ,Yamaha Aventage RX-A 3010 , B&W 9.1, screen 120 inches matt white

Hey Marslo! Have you tried 300B RK?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by D10 View Post
    Hey Marslo! Have you tried 300B RK?
    Thx
    First impressions were confusing so I need to burn them up a bit longer.
    Today is a vinyl day, will report shortly
    Aurender W20->Lampizator Pacific SE/Audio Aero La Fontaine->Ayon Crossfire III or Circle Labs A100-> Avantgarde Acoustic Trio LE 26, 4x REL Carbon Special Subwoofers
    Analog : Fat Bob S with SME 5, Shelter Harmony, Tom Evans Groove+ SRX mk2, Muarah PSC with InteliClamp
    cabling: Duelund DCA 16GA, Acrolink, Vovox, Siltech, Transparent, Audio Phase , NxLT The Flame, FTA Callisto and Sinope usb, Fadel Art , Argentum , REL Bassline Blue

HT : Sony HW 50 ES, Oppo 93 EU, Darbee DVP-5000 ,Yamaha Aventage RX-A 3010 , B&W 9.1, screen 120 inches matt white

Just as an appetizer also called « amuse- bouche »
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ha! They look gorgeous! Looking forward for your report

Quote Originally Posted by Marslo View Post
    Just as an appetizer also called « amuse- bouche »
    Que bella.

Time for a new full system pic.
    NORMAN

As promised here are my conclusions after about 12 h of burning up my RK 300b

1/day 1 - very technical sound with impressive detail retrieval but missing saturation and warmness expected from 300 B tube
    2/ day 2- sound over saturated, where is transparency??
    3/ start to sing, big improvement in soundstage and separation, outstanding impression of live like presentation, better timbral accuracy
    The triplle thikness glass makes a job, much less ringing frequencies compared to PX4 and consequently - less distorted sound.
    Those 300 B are much heavier than PX4 because the glass of the valve is much thicker.
    Yesterday among other recordings I listened to Sheherazade - a native DSD recording by Fonč which does not bring musicians to your home but transfer you to Torino Phillharmonic House where the music was performed which is even more difficult.
    All spatial cues of the concert are reproduced with uncanny precision, only the smell of the Chanel no 5 parfum of your neighbour lady is missing

Today when I installed again the PX 4 tubes for comparison the sound became more blurred and less precise but a bit smoother than with 300b, I am sure they need more hours.
    And the soundstage lost a part of 3 dimensionality and holography so impressive with 300B RK.

Those 300 b RK edition are not cheap , with 23 % VAT a pair cost nearly 1250 Euro here in Poland but if one want the tubes which are stock tubes in Pacific DAC , you have to pay.
    I am happy with this upgrade of power tubes in my B7.
    Probably will swap to KR 5u4g RK edition as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Say hello to the new Lampizator Pacific DAC