Nagra's new HD Preamp debut at RMAF - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nagra's new HD Preamp debut at RMAF

I just purchased the HD preamp and have had similar experiences to John. I came from an Aesthetix Callisto signature with a bunch of NOS tubes. I really liked my Aesthetix and had it for many years. I listened to the Classic pre with MPS power supply (a must for this preamp IMHO) and really loved it. I was able to compare and preferred the Classic/MPS to the Koda and the ARC ref10. The Classic was more resolving with greater texture and color. It had a certain ease and beauty that none of the other preamps possessed.

I made the the mistake of borrowing the HD..... it’s a game changer. Everything the Classic did the HD not only did better, but took the show to some other planet.

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone get the promised in the HD preamp owner's manual metal remote control? (the one included originally was termed "temporary"). A newer version of the owner's manual was to be published as well (?)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ct545i View Post
    Did anyone get the promised in the HD preamp owner's manual metal remote control? (the one included originally was termed "temporary"). A newer version of the owner's manual was to be published as well (?)
    HA! I'm still waiting on that, almost forgot about it. I need a metal one, the Nagra remote is my kids favorite.

Dave
    Speaker: Rockport Avior & Mira, B&W 803 D
    Amp: Nagra HD Monos, McIntosh Mc303 & 601
    Pre: Nagra HD pre
    Source: Esoteric K-01X & G-01, Aurender W20
    Cable: Transparent Ref Gen 5 SC & Ref XL PC
    Grounding: Tripoint Elite, Thor SE, Emperor Mkii

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3