Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers

Quote Originally Posted by nile49 View Post
    Just thought I would give a bit of an update. Almost a year in and I’m still enamored with these speakers. I’ve had several quite different amplifiers on them and they have each given an unfailingly musical result. I’m playing with 7” stands for them now which is fun. There is definitely some improvement in the mids with them raised and a bit of a trade off in the bass at the moment, but again they are just fun and engaging to listen to regardless. Their shortcomings just don’t seem to hinder my enjoyment of them. Just thought I’d share! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks for the update, I too would love to build a second system around these paired with a sweet tube integrated .......
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    What Kevvy doesn't do is actually play them in his vid, i think the finish is what architectural people refer to as 'pickled' oak. Whoever is in charge of Klipsch nowadays 'gets it' they managed to strike a chord with the retro crowd yet they brought their speaker range up to date and are 'modern sounding' for lack of a better descriptor. I def like what I heard/saw.
    I think they actual call it , Distressed Oak. ""The Forte III real-wood veneer comes in four distinct finishes including Distressed Oak, Cherry, Black Ash and Walnut""
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4