Esoteric N-01 - Page 19
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Esoteric N-01

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Esoteric N-01

Soundstream is now showing me this message:

"requested quality is not allowed in users subscription"

My initial subscription, which was extended, was for the highest resolution available.

Post Thanks / Like

Please clear the Tidal login info in the app and reenter it.

Please make sure you're subscribed to Tidal HiFi, not Tidal Premium.

As a last resort, do a network board reset (clear setting) this way: power off the N-01. Hold the reset pin at the back. Power up the N-01, and keep holding the pin for 20 seconds.

Post Thanks / Like

brodricj

If you have already logged in and out of Tidal in the Soundstream app as Peter instructed and it still won't play the go into the desktop app on a PC or laptop and check your streaming settings. It has become fairly common lately that after an update is pushed in the desktop app it can drop your streaming preferences back to the Basic setting. A new update to the Tidal app was just pushed in the last couple of days.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Vista Audio Phono 2, Nuprime CDT-8, Teac Reference NT-505, PS Audio DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II, BHK Preamp with BHK 250 amp or Kinki EX-M1, Nola KO's, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's, Triode Wire Labs SC & PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, W4S Recovery with iPower, Nuprime DAC-10, Nuprime ST-10, Spatial Audio Triode Master, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Post Thanks / Like

I did that recent desktop update. If using Tidal desktop app as a control point is it possible to use N-01 as the network music renderer? I've only used Tidal to N-01 using the Soundstream.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't effect you using it through Soundstream or Mcontrol but the preferences set up in the desktop app are carried through to every other app so you need to make sure they are correct in the desktop app and like Peter said I would log out of Tidal in all three if they are all active and then log back in one at a time with the desktop app first and it should clear it up. This issue only started this year.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Vista Audio Phono 2, Nuprime CDT-8, Teac Reference NT-505, PS Audio DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II, BHK Preamp with BHK 250 amp or Kinki EX-M1, Nola KO's, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's, Triode Wire Labs SC & PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, W4S Recovery with iPower, Nuprime DAC-10, Nuprime ST-10, Spatial Audio Triode Master, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    If using Tidal desktop app as a control point is it possible to use N-01 as the network music renderer?
    You can use Tidal desktop app if you use N-01 as a USB DAC. I don't think that works if N-01 is connected to network only.

Post Thanks / Like

+1

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19