Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Acoustic Panels with Pictures

My new home is definitely going to need some acoustic treatment and some artwork.

Anyone know of companies that can provide panels with their artwork or print pictures I have taken?

So far I have only found:
    http://www.asc-home-theater.com/picture-panel.htm

Audioshark

Re: Acoustic Panels with Pictures

Stillpoints can for the Apertures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Thanks Mike. I will check out the Stillpoints.

ASC are way too expensive:
    http://www.asc-home-theater.com/pict...el-pricing.htm

ATS Acoustics in Illinois.

https://www.atsacoustics.com/

Also I assume GIK does some.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Think canvas is a poor choice? I could resize and recover my existing panels for a lot less money.

https://www.canvasdiscount.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    ATS Acoustics in Illinois.

https://www.atsacoustics.com/

Also I assume GIK does some.
    Thank you Jack. Definitely more affordable.

Dizzie.......This is an acoustic art panel I had made to a custom size to fit over a widescreen TV. Take a look AcoustiMac at http://www.acoustimac.com/acousticart/ . The artwork is endless, standard sizes and custom sizes are not a problem, the fabric is smooth and acoustically transparent, and I chose Owens Corning 703 fiberglass for absorption although they offer other options. The scene I selected was perfectly fitted over my custom sized frame. I am totally satisfied with their work. They are located in Tampa, Florida.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Dan,

That might be something that will work really well for me.
    If it's not too much trouble, would you mind showing how the panel is mounted?

Regards.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Dan,

That might be something that will work really well for me.
    If it's not too much trouble, would you mind showing how the panel is mounted?
    Nikhil.......The two hangers I fabricated are shown below. They are made from high tensile strength steel fish tape that electricians use to pull wire through conduit. It is very difficult to bend and once shaped remains that way. The bottom of the hanger is bent to hook into the holes I drilled in the back of the panel. The top of the hanger is formed to the shape of the top of the widescreen television. Both hangers are identical, one on each side. I used heat shrink tubing over the part of the hanger that contacts the television frame to keep the steel hanger from scratching the TV frame. Once the hanger was hooked into the hole and aligned upright I shot a staple around the hanger to hold it in place. That way I can easily lift the panel on and off of the television without having to try and hold the hangers in place. It works like a charm.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Mine were done by GIK - just make sure its a pretty hi res photo.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Dizzie,

We have panels from a company called Nemesis. You can print any high-res image on them, color or B&W. They're about the size of 2 of the Stillpoint Aperture panels.
    You can see some of them on our walls here in the store.

We're working on the english-language literature, but the website for the manufacturer is here: http://audiodifusores.com/decorac.php

If you're coming to the LA Show next weekend, we'll have some panels in our rooms

cheers,
    alex
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have done some from http://www.acoustimac.com earlier. Cheap and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by asiufy View Post
    If you're coming to the LA Show next weekend, we'll have some panels in our rooms

cheers,
    alex
    I might be there. Room number ?

GIK made a large printed panel for me a few years ago. I was very happy with the result in terms of "looks" and a better sounding room.

Quote Originally Posted by asiufy View Post
    Dizzie,

We have panels from a company called Nemesis. You can print any high-res image on them, color or B&W. They're about the size of 2 of the Stillpoint Aperture panels.
    You can see some of them on our walls here in the store.

We're working on the english-language literature, but the website for the manufacturer is here: http://audiodifusores.com/decorac.php

cheers,
    alex
    On the front wall where you have the diffusors... those look relatively shallow, can you tell me how deep they are and brand?

A big thank you to everyone. I now have abundant choices. Project will have to wait until I move. And maybe wait until after my next vacation when I will take better pictures and use a higher megapixel setting. I may have to return to Alaska and retake some pictures. Major bummer.

Would loading some pictures onto my 46" TV give me a good idea if the resolution of a picture is high enough? What size files did you use? MP setting on your cameras?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Devg View Post
    I might be there. Room number ?
    Hi!

The panels are going to be in two of our rooms, 575 and 579.

See ya!

cheers,
    alex

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    On the front wall where you have the diffusors... those look relatively shallow, can you tell me how deep they are and brand?
    Hi Bob,

They are shallow indeed. Same manufacturer (Nemesis), see here: http://audiodifusores.com/nhx.php. Unfortunately, again, english-language literature isn't ready, but if you have any questions, I can pass them on to the manufacturer! He's coming in for the LA Show, btw.

cheers,
    alex

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzie View Post

Would loading some pictures onto my 46" TV give me a good idea if the resolution of a picture is high enough? What size files did you use? MP setting on your cameras?

Thanks again.
    You could get some idea but seeing on the led TV versus fabric print are very different. Couple of yrs back, I had printed a 2'x4' panel from a Canon 21MP camera. If you are aware & careful with enlargements and sharpening methods, you should be able to print large without pixelating too much. In general, the larger the print, the greater the viewing distance. I don't know about others but with Acoustimac and GIK, I think you should be able to work with their graphic designer and get some extra service if you aren't familiar with enlargement/post-processing/spoofing techniques.

The Estonian/Swedish company Sound of Science (Sofsci.com) offers a wide range of certified acoustical panels with, or without print for reasonable prices.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Acoustic Panels with Pictures