Audioshark

Re: Magico Event - Saturday April 8th - 1pm - 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by jap View Post
    None right now.

I'm waiting for the M1s. ;-)
    Now you're talking! Magico Event - Saturday April 8th - 1pm - 4pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

None right now.

I'm waiting for the M1s. ;-)

422 posts and you don’t even have a stereo system?? Sure...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Now you're talking! Magico Event - Saturday April 8th - 1pm - 4pm

It would also be great if they introduced smaller Q-SUBS 12 or 10, for people with smaller rooms.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LVB View Post
    422 posts and you don’t even have a stereo system?? Sure...
    Mike asked what speakers I had, not what my system is, but I guess you have a reading problem.

Note to Mike, please ask LVB to stop his personal attacks.

...Note to Mike, please ask LVB to stop his personal attacks.
    Just pointing out to the oddities of your posts. Nothing personal, jap

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Melbguy1; April 10, 2017 at 06:06 AM. Reason: formatting pic

Banned

The only "oddities" are your failures to ID your system.

I suggest you look at the Magico threads I've started.

As per my PM, I really don't care what you think about anything I've posted on this forum.

157 posts, and where can anyone find information about your system?

As per my PM, I really don't care what you think about anything I've posted on this forum.

157 posts, and where can anyone find information about your system?
    Settle down chaps! It's just audio, not like solving global warming ...
    Mike, can you post some more photos from the fabulous Magico night, including the yummy food you put on?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dguitarnut View Post
    Great event Mike. Enjoyed talking with Peter and learning so much about the Magico speaker history, construction and design philosophy. I had no idea even though I'm an owner.
    Peter also reinforced the importance of PRECISE speaker placement. I was from the close enough, looks about right school of thought ! On my way home I stopped at Home Depot and purchased a Laser measuring device and a bubble level. Found out that I was off by quite a bit. The sound qc went up a notch or 2 implementing his sugestion.
    Thanks for hosting this really really nice event and the delicious goodies were the icing on the cake literally!
    Thanks for sharing your impressions of the Magico night Dguitarnut. Peter Mackay is a super nice guy & very knowledgeable. Would you mind sharing some more of the insights you picked up from Peter?

+1. Would be keen to know how the laser pointer and bubble level was used to help you achieve better sound. How and where to align, etc. Thanks.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by nicoludio View Post
    +1. Would be keen to know how the laser pointer and bubble level was used to help you achieve better sound. How and where to align, etc. Thanks.
    Use the laser to find a spot 12-18 inches behind the listener head where the two points would meet. Use the level to place on the outriggers to ensure the speakers are level. Use the laser to fire from top of speaker to roof to ensure same height.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

As per my PM, I really don't care what you think about anythin
    I think it is obvious what speakers I have, two pairs actually (do you really care ). But if you can't guess, let me give you a hint, it is not Wilson, and therefore, out of respect to those who have them, I stay out of their posts, unless I have something positive to say (I will admit, it hasn't happened yet ).

And as per my reply to your silly PM, you know I am not surprised...

So, how did the S3 sounded???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Magico Event - Saturday April 8th - 1pm - 4pm