Question for M3 Turbo S owners
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

Question for M3 Turbo S owners

I am a proud owner of the M3 Turbo S speakers since August of last year and love them. I was just wondering about all the other M3 owners on this forum and how they are doing with theirs. I do run a sub with them that I custom built for high end audio to fill out the very bottom that they M3's do not catch but otherwise they seem to fulfill my needs for music bliss. It just seems to have been a while since the Spatial forum has seen any action.

Another question for the Spatial and open baffle fans out there. Has anyone heard the X1, Very cool looking compression driver and just wondering how they compare to the much more affordable M3
    System:
    (2-channel)>Nuforce P-8 preamp>Pass Labs X150.5 Power Amp >Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S main speakers>Custom Built sealed sub for low end>Modified Dell i660 pc with Fidelizer for digital music source>PS Audio NuWave DAC
    (Theater)
    Marantz Pre processor>Adcom 545II rear channel power amp
    >Crown XLS1000 power amp for theater sub>Modified JBL sub for theater

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question for M3 Turbo S owners

I would go over to the Open Baffle forum at AudioCircle. The X1 has been discussed, but I haven't heard much about it lately. The current battle seems to be the M3 Turbo S vs. the PureAudioProject Trio. Several there claim the Trio is superior, but the price is double or more compared to the M3 Turbo S.

Post Thanks / Like

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; October 12, 2018 at 02:23 AM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, lots of great gear. Awesome!
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, JBL L100 (orange), Luxman MQ-300, JBL 4312SE 70th Anniversary,
    Pass XA25, McIntosh MCLK12, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Revel Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2.