Dynaudio Contour 60 Review Stereo Magazine
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

Dynaudio Contour 60 Review Stereo Magazine

Just wish the reviewer mentioned a comparison between the Contour 60 and B&W 802 D3 and Dali Epicon 6.

https://stereo-magazine.com/flipview...gazine-2017-8/
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Preamp: PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Bryston BDA-3 Music Server: ​Aurender N100H
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Eclipse 7 (I) Wireworld Eclipse 6 and 7 Biwired (S) Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB) AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dynaudio Contour 60 Review Stereo Magazine

The contour 60 here sells for $10k and I like it. It looks like a sledgehammer compared to the kanta2 or persona that are about 1/2 the size for the same price. I have a larger listening room and would lean towards the C 60 if I was still shopping.

3. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The review link provided in the OP is now dead, but the review is still available in Stereo's Issue #8 2017 on pages 45 - 48.

5. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steve59 View Post
    The contour 60 here sells for $10k and I like it. It looks like a sledgehammer compared to the kanta2 or persona that are about 1/2 the size for the same price. I have a larger listening room and would lean towards the C 60 if I was still shopping.
    I think size has nothing to do with sound...
    Triangle Magellan Cello II < AudioQuest Everest < BAT VK-655SE < AudioQuest Hurricane HC < AudioQuest NRG-1000 < AudioQuest WEL Signature XLR < exaSound e32 DAC w UpTone JS-2 LPS < SOtM tX-USBultra w UpTone UltraCap LPS1.2 < AudioQuest Diamond USB < Apple MacMini i5 w UpTone DC Conversion Kit & Squeezelite & Logitech Media Server < Solid Tech Hybrid Platforms < Stillpoints Ultra SS < Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer & Gold SE < IsoTek Sigmas GII w Optimum EVO3 < Furutech FT-SWS < Synergistic Research Blue Quantum Fuse