Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My new Atria coming.

After 12 years of daily service, my beloved B & W 802 D1, will be replaced.
    The decision process has been long and has meant enough kilometers of travel to listen to the different speakers that had selected:

B&W 802D3
    Wilson Yvette
    Rockport Atria
    Ubiq Model One Duelund Edition
    Magico S5 MKII (S3 MKII, were not available).

It was not an easy decision, because no distributor had at least two of them to make a quick comparison, but in the end it is the Atria that I have most liked for the type of music that I listen (90% classic) and for my personal way of feeling the music.
    All are great speakers, but ............. "in the end, there can only be one"
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Audioshark

Re: My new Atria coming.

Congrats! Rockports are wonderful. When do they arrive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

I hope in 10 days
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Super Moderator

Congratulations!

Can't wait for your update.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Congrats Francisco, the Rockports are fine speakers which should bring you a lot of joy .

Btw, I'm curious which amps and front end were setup with the S5 Mk2's during your audition?

Congratulations Francisco! Certainly looking forward to your impressions one the arrive.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Congrats Francisco! I am a big fan of Rockport speakers My new Atria coming.
    Cyril
    Speakers/Amp/Preamp: Thiel CS2.4 / ARC Ref 110 / ARC Ref 3
    Sources: Basis 2001/Graham2.2/Nagra BPS/Benz Micro Glider SL, Dynavector 20X2-L, ARC CD7, Oppo BDP-83 SE
    Cables/Power/Other: Nordost Heimdall ICs, SCs / Shunyata Hydra 8, Shunyata Python Helix PC / VPI 16.5, HRS Nimbus isolation system

Congratulations, judging from your list you couldn´t have gone wrong whatever your decision, may I ask what were your impressions on the Yvette?

Congats ! I have friend who owns a pair - fabulous sounding speaker.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Congrats on some awesome speakers!

Quote Originally Posted by Melbguy1 View Post
    Congrats Francisco, the Rockports are fine speakers which should bring you a lot of joy .

Btw, I'm curious which amps and front end were setup with the S5 Mk2's during your audition?
    Hi, First of all, thank you all for your kindness.
    Regarding the S5 MKII, the associated team was frankly impressive:

Vitus Master Pieces CD player
    Preamplfier Takumi K15 EX
    Vitus 103 Stereo Amplifier.

I really, had an interest in loving Magical.
    First of all I am friendly with the importer
    Secondly, I had an offer to stay with their demo speakers, for a very, very good price. And an offer of an individual to stay your S5 MKII, for an even better price.
    It simply was not possible. I could never connect with them emotionally. I suppose that every brain, before the same sound waves, creates sensations different in each of us. By the way, whatever the type of music, I preferred the Vitus in Rock mode.
    Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    Congratulations, judging from your list you couldn´t have gone wrong whatever your decision, may I ask what were your impressions on the Yvette?
    The Yvette, I heard them twice, first in Madrid in a demonstration of imported for Spain, with :
    Audio Research CD9 / Reference 6 / Reference 150 SE
    Great sound. They keep the dynamics and bass always with a tweter, which I like much more than the old metal. They were strong contenders until the end, when I decided to listen to them a second time.
    I had to go to Seville to the dealer in my area. He presented them in a small room, with an Arcam CD player and an integrated of mid-range. There are definitely sellers who love to shoot themselves in one foot.
    Anyway big speakers, although for me, in classical music, the Rockport were more satisfactory.

Francisco

Congratulations! Nice shortlist.

Could you share more of your thoughts on the Ubiq Model One? I had a quick listen to the Model One but not the Duelund or Special Edition. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoludio View Post
    Congratulations! Nice shortlist.

Could you share more of your thoughts on the Ubiq Model One? I had a quick listen to the Model One but not the Duelund or Special Edition. Thanks.
    Hi.
    According to the distributor of Ubiq, the improvement of the Duelund with respect to the normal model that he has a his house for his personal use, is very remarkable. Has not heard Never the Special Edition.

Regarding my opinion of listening, first I would like to clarify that I do not have the capacities of many companions to dissect the sound of a speakers, in my case I guided more by feelings.
    However I will tell you, it has some treble, that never create stress and are not shy either. A correct medium, a great severe sealing bass, and above all, are speakers with a greater capacity to generate a density of orchestral sound I've ever heard. That said, for me sounded "rare". And do not explain why. A very respected distributor in my country, he told me that he could listen to them and that although he thought that for his price, they were a very good buy, maybe what I interpreted as "rare" was in his judgment, a not perfect alignment of the drivers. That is beyond my capabilities, so I do not think.
    By the way on December 15th, the importer told me that it is the last day in which could accept orders at the current rate. And according to the manufacturer, will come more price increases.

Note: I hope Google Translate has not made many mistakes, and that my messages in english are intelligible

Francisco

Congrats! I too own Rockport Atrias - great choice!

Interestingly, I have had the same exact experience with you about Magico, really wanting to buy them. Every listener is different, they are clearly top notch speakers... but every time I have ever heard Magico, no matter what gear and what model, I have been unable to connect on an emotional level. I found the Rockports to do all the audiophile stuff that the Magicos also do -- but to relay the information in a very pleasing, musical way. I'm sure there are plenty who feel this same way about my Rockports... I guess it's what makes this hobby crazy, in a sense. Different strokes for different folks...

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    Hi.
    According to the distributor of Ubiq, the improvement of the Duelund with respect to the normal model that he has a his house for his personal use, is very remarkable. Has not heard Never the Special Edition.

Regarding my opinion of listening, first I would like to clarify that I do not have the capacities of many companions to dissect the sound of a speakers, in my case I guided more by feelings.
    However I will tell you, it has some treble, that never create stress and are not shy either. A correct medium, a great severe sealing bass, and above all, are speakers with a greater capacity to generate a density of orchestral sound I've ever heard. That said, for me sounded "rare". And do not explain why. A very respected distributor in my country, he told me that he could listen to them and that although he thought that for his price, they were a very good buy, maybe what I interpreted as "rare" was in his judgment, a not perfect alignment of the drivers. That is beyond my capabilities, so I do not think.
    By the way on December 15th, the importer told me that it is the last day in which could accept orders at the current rate. And according to the manufacturer, will come more price increases.

Note: I hope Google Translate has not made many mistakes, and that my messages in english are intelligible

Thanks for the detailed response. I think I understand what you say. Enjoy the Atrias.

Congratulations on your Rockport purchase!!

The problems you faced with auditioning a large number of speakers is pretty typical and is the reason many people in this hobby end up purchasing speakers locally.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Attached Images Attached Images
    Francisco

Well I do not know, because the photos appear, in that position ......
    Francisco

Francisco

Sorry, I do not know how to delete the post
    Francisco

Francisco

Francisco...looking good My new Atria coming.
    Cyril
    Speakers/Amp/Preamp: Thiel CS2.4 / ARC Ref 110 / ARC Ref 3
    Sources: Basis 2001/Graham2.2/Nagra BPS/Benz Micro Glider SL, Dynavector 20X2-L, ARC CD7, Oppo BDP-83 SE
    Cables/Power/Other: Nordost Heimdall ICs, SCs / Shunyata Hydra 8, Shunyata Python Helix PC / VPI 16.5, HRS Nimbus isolation system

Thank Cyril
    Francisco

Congratulations! The Atrias have to sound like "gloria bendita" Rockport doesn´t get as much attention as the Big 3 (Wilson, Magico, Sonus Faber) and I´ve never heard them so any impressions you have are more than welcome.

very beautiful, congratulations!

Congratulations Francisco! Great looking speakers.
    I like your listening space - looks like a very nice area to enjoy music.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    Congratulations! The Atrias have to sound like "gloria bendita" Rockport doesn´t get as much attention as the Big 3 (Wilson, Magico, Sonus Faber) and I´ve never heard them so any impressions you have are more than welcome.
    Yes Yes "gloria bendita"
    I am still in the process of breaking and adjusting the new speakers. I will give my impressions later, when they have more hours.
    Regards
    Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by phunge View Post
    very beautiful, congratulations!
    Thank you, very kind.
    Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Congratulations Francisco! Great looking speakers.
    I like your listening space - looks like a very nice area to enjoy music.

Well, for me it's a nice place to listen to music. However, I do not know how I envy the guys who have a room dedicated to audio.
    Especially those who do not live in an apartment, and can turn up the volume as much as they want (and that my neighbors are "saints
    Francisco

A question for those who has a Rockport model, with the Berilium tweter.
    I have about 60 hours, should I expect a softer tweter sound when I spend more time?
    Francisco

Congrats, what a gorgeous setup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

My new Atria coming.

A question for those who has a Rockport model, with the Berilium tweter.
    I have about 60 hours, should I expect a softer tweter sound when I spend more time?
    I don't have Rockports, but several Magicos with Beryllium as well. What I have experienced, is that the Berylliums - being such a hard material - do not change much. However, the other membranes will and getting burned in they are likely to balance out the tweeters much better.

S3 burn-in was no issue, but the S1 mk1 took about half a year with my listening hours to get there.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    I don't have Rockports, but several Magicos with Beryllium as well. What I have experienced, is that the Berylliums - being such a hard material - do not change much. However, the other membranes will and getting burned in they are likely to balance out the tweeters much better.

S3 burn-in was no issue, but the S1 mk1 took about half a year with my listening hours to get there.

Was going to post this exact quote in bold. I also find that once the bass and mid-range drivers break in, the sound becomes fuller as a result, giving you much more continuity between the tweeter and the rest of the frequency regions.
    Roon NUC, Lumin X1 & L1, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-R Twenty, Sonus Faber Olympica III, RAAL SR1a & HSA-1b
    Audience Au24-SX interconnects & Zenwave SSR-11 speaker cables, Sablon Gran Corona & Zenwave PSR-11 power cords. Shunyata Everest 8000.
    Adona Zero GXT, SRA, Symposium, & Stillpoints isolation
    , RPG, ASC, & Real Traps room treatment

Bob

Felicitaciones Francisco!

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Hi. Thank you for your congratulations.
    I hope that with time the sound softens a little more. Anyway, after writing the post, I made a couple of changes in the polarity of the schukos on the wall (amplifier and pre amplifier). I thought they were in the right position, but no. The sound has improved a lot. I have also adjusted the position of the speakers slightly. In general I can say that I have never had spekers so sensitive to small changes. When I read, both in the forum and in magazines, as they changed a few centimeters the position and noticed great changes, I did not understand, my B & W needed major changes in position. With the Atria, now I understand perfectly.
    Francisco

My new Atria coming.

Well, for me it's a nice place to listen to music. However, I do not know how I envy the guys who have a room dedicated to audio.
    Especially those who do not live in an apartment, and can turn up the volume as much as they want (and that my neighbors are "saints
    Congratulations! That looks like a nice and comfortable place to relax and listen to music after a long hard day at work.

While it is nice to have a dedicated listening room (if you have the space and live in a house/big apartment), the aesthetics would be quite different with all the acoustic treatment which you normally won't have in a dual or multi purpose room.

Granddaughter at home, protectors of the Atria placed.
    Francisco

Hi.
    The speakers already have 150 hours and I think I can already put my impressions on them.
    First, say that they are very sensitive to small changes, both in positioning and in the associated equipment (changes in the orientation of the schuko and in the direction of SR 20 Black fuses)

Speaking already, of the sound:

The Soundstanding is very good in width and good in height, both parameters are no better than
    My old 802D. In depth it is not valueable, because they are very close to the back wall, but I heard them, in another system that there were 7 feet to the back wall, and it very good.
    The treble are not more extended than the B & W, but are much sweeter, not hurtful.
    The media, have much more information than in the 802 and have less weight, in the lower half.
    The bass is almost as deep as the 802, but much more controlled.
    Well, once said that, comes the part that matters most, as a symphony sounds in the Atria regarding the 802 ?, well much better.
    I have a wonderful soft sound, but with a lot of information, the orchestra is a coherent whole, not a sum of instruments. When there is a tutti, the dynamics are very good (it was not bad in the 802's). I can turn up the volume and the sound is not returns more sterile (with the B & W, it was arid).
    In short I would say a lot of information that never tires, you want to hear more and more music.
    Against ....... well the orchestra with the 802, had a little more weight. I guess with the
    Avior, this little problem disappears, but with 25 square meters in my room, I did not dare with them.
    Happy, very happy with my Atria, I can only say ....... Thank you Mr. Andrew Payor.
    Francisco

Thank you Francisco for your impressions, really nice.

It appears you made a good decision.

Congrats. I wonder is this Atria or Atria II?

Oh. I did not know that Atria II was coming. I feel a little angry, that my distributor did not warn me about it.
    Francisco

Oh! Idid not know that Atria II.
    I feel a little angry that my distributor did not warm me about it
    Francisco

He should. Distributors usually get this kind of info a few weeks in advance. I would be pissed myself as well.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

In case you did not know and he did not tell, your dealer's/ distributor's approach might a bit unethical. It might be that he just offloaded an old model to make room for the new one.

It of course depends on what kind of deal you got. In case you got a sweet end-of-model-cycle deal, then I think it is absolutely fine.

The store that sold it to me, I did not have any and the importer did not either. They had to be ordered from Rockport USA. I got the normal discount, not a special discount at the end of the cycle.
    Francisco

Sorry to hear Francisco, very unfortunate.

Good news however is, it is still a great speaker. So forget about the product cycles and enjoy your new toys. A new model does not make the previous one bad.

Audioshark

Try to change your order. That's BS.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Try to change your order. That's BS.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/c...kport-atria-ii

"More efficient than its predecessor thanks to a new tweeter waveguide—itself trickled down from the top of the line, and intended to create a more uniform dispersion pattern and allow for better driver integration—the speaker has also been re-voiced. "It sounds radically different,"

I have to agree with Mike, I personally wouldn´t let it stand. Of course radically different doesn´t necessarily mean better but spending that amount of money (the Atrias are probably a lot more expensive in Spain) I would have liked to be given the choice to decide for myself. Who is this dealer Francisco?

I sincerely believe that the store that sold it to me (Qualitas Audio de Sevilla) did not know. I do not know if the importer for Portugal and Spain (Ultimate Audio of Lisbon). But if that were so, I think Rockport should have told the importer that in only 30 days there would be a new model on the market.
    Francisco

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

My new Atria coming.