M1 stereo v A1 mono - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: M1 stereo v A1 mono

Quote Originally Posted by gian60 View Post
    I have M1 mono and before A1 mono
    M1 has 200 watt 8ohm and can reach 2000 peak watt and can drive everything
    Hi gian i hope you are enjoying your big CH rig, thanks for your response.
    If i start in CH world i will begin with C1+X1+M1 stereo.
    Do you think adding L1 is a signigicant upgrade compared to the C1 volume control ?

Post Thanks / Like

I started with C1. X1 and A1 mono
    And was fantastic
    Then I bought L1 and sound became more natural and more aire
    Then I sold A1 and C1 to buy P1
    I use only TT and M1 mono
    You can buy later L1 and a second board for X1 so you can connect both L1 and C1 to X1
    The optional board for X1 cost in Italy 3.750€

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobwah View Post
    Just wondering how the M1 in stereo mode would compare to the A1 amps.

Love the look of CH gear and would love to own it one day !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is now an A1.5 which is just being released by CH and will be shown at RMAF this coming week.
    THe Ch amps are really flexible in their ability to be used in a wide variety of applications and they can easily be changed to accommodate your system and speaker as well as changes.
    The variable feedback can be done via remote and you can dial in the best bass for your system. Everyone that has used it loves the fact that they can do that very easily.
    It is also great that you can use the amps, A1, A1.5 new and being shown at RMAF this coming week and M-1 are configurable to be stereo, mono, and or bridged agian for different systems and usage.
    I think this is an audiophile dream contrary to another post here.
    With most companies if you make a change you need to get a new component not required here.
    I have a client with 2 M1 and he has tried them with his speakers in mono same power with both power supplies, bridged more power , stereo and bi-amp with a single cable input.
    He can do all of this himself without having to do anything but change the speaker wires around.
    I have not yet heard the A1.5 but I am excited to get to hear it since the A1 has been around for a long time and what I have been told is the 1.5 is a real killer of an amp. Its more affordable than a M1 and has more power than an A1 for only a small increase in price. For many people this is going to be the amp of choice.
    If you can attend RMAF you should be able to check all the amps out.

4. Likes ashandger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will attend the Swiss High End october 27th, i hope they will have the A1.5 on audition.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BendingWave View Post
    There is now an A1.5 which is just being released by CH and will be shown at RMAF this coming week.
    THe Ch amps are really flexible in their ability to be used in a wide variety of applications and they can easily be changed to accommodate your system and speaker as well as changes.
    The variable feedback can be done via remote and you can dial in the best bass for your system. Everyone that has used it loves the fact that they can do that very easily.
    It is also great that you can use the amps, A1, A1.5 new and being shown at RMAF this coming week and M-1 are configurable to be stereo, mono, and or bridged agian for different systems and usage.
    I think this is an audiophile dream contrary to another post here.
    With most companies if you make a change you need to get a new component not required here.
    I have a client with 2 M1 and he has tried them with his speakers in mono same power with both power supplies, bridged more power , stereo and bi-amp with a single cable input.
    He can do all of this himself without having to do anything but change the speaker wires around.
    I have not yet heard the A1.5 but I am excited to get to hear it since the A1 has been around for a long time and what I have been told is the 1.5 is a real killer of an amp. Its more affordable than a M1 and has more power than an A1 for only a small increase in price. For many people this is going to be the amp of choice.
    If you can attend RMAF you should be able to check all the amps out.
    If you were referring to my post about the audiophile nightmare.... it was a joke silly....

For the record, since that post, I have purchased CH M1(2), L1, C1, D1, T1, X1(2). If that's not an endorsement, I don't know what is.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annapolis Raider View Post
    If you were referring to my post about the audiophile nightmare.... it was a joke silly....

For the record, since that post, I have purchased CH M1(2), L1, C1, D1, T1, X1(2). If that's not an endorsement, I don't know what is.....
    Congrats that is a great system
    Enjoy !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Based on your name do you have Goebel loudspeakers?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum.
    Joe

Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 preamp, NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3