Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Atlantic DAC - Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by tomy2 View Post
    I'm still tempted to get the tube rectifier retro fitted in my Atlantic but after Saturday's session I'm wondering if its really worth it. I like to have options and being able to roll at least one tube in the Atlantic dac would be nice. If I do get the tube recti I would be willing to back to genjamon's house for another go at it. But I think Mike is getting his with tube rectification so it will be interesting to see what he thinks of it in his system.
    Comparing the SS vs the Tube versions could help the rest of us to decide whether to order the tube rectification or not....
    GIK Room Treatments>CAPS4 Pipeline (Roon + HQP)>microRendu> (LPS-1 power supply)>Mytek 192 DSD DAC>Odyssey Kismet (Khartago case) stereo amp>Devore Gibbon Nines.
    Isol-8 MiniSub Axis Power Filtering and protection. Also Dual 506 refurbished TT (not in use); 2 SBTouch; SB Boom.

Atlantic DAC - Incoming

There is also another possibility although I am not sure how anyone will, realistically, be able to compare the change.

The B7 uses Dueland/Jupiter caps while the Atlantic uses Lampizator's caps. One can only wonder how the Atlantic with Duelund/Jupiter caps will sound ....

Audioshark

Guys, I think some of us might be missing the point of the Atlantic DAC here. The Atlantic DAC is a play at the $5K price point (a VERY popular price point for many people when it comes to DAC's.) Lumin produced the T1 at $5K, PS Audio their DS at $5K and many other DAC's on the market are at that $5K price point. It's a more comfortable price point for a lot of people.

I don't think its fair to compare the $5K Atlantic DAC to a $10K Big 7 (of course I'm using rough numbers here).

The Atlantic DAC is also meant so there is no "concerns/worrying/fussing" over tube rolling. Although a lot of us tube nuts love to roll tubes and try different combinations, the majority of people don't. Those that are comparing a Lampi Atlantic DAC to a PS Audio DirectStream to a Lumin T1 to whatever are not even wanting to tube roll.

The Atlantic DAC is a supposedly a clear differentiator in a sea of sameness in the $5K DAC market.

I will see for myself soon!
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

You have a point, but wasn't the Atlantic originally a Lite 7 with 4P1L tubes in a Level 4 chassis? Plus, with the tube rectifier, wouldn't this be essentially similar to a Big 7 with different/4P1L tubes?

In any case, we'll find out soon when your pen your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Guys, I think some of us might be missing the point of the Atlantic DAC here. The Atlantic DAC is a play at the $5K price point (a VERY popular price point for many people when it comes to DAC's.) Lumin produced the T1 at $5K, PS Audio their DS at $5K and many other DAC's on the market are at that $5K price point. It's a more comfortable price point for a lot of people.

I don't think its fair to compare the $5K Atlantic DAC to a $10K Big 7 (of course I'm using rough numbers here).

The Atlantic DAC is also meant so there is no "concerns/worrying/fussing" over tube rolling. Although a lot of us tube nuts love to roll tubes and try different combinations, the majority of people don't. Those that are comparing a Lampi Atlantic DAC to a PS Audio DirectStream to a Lumin T1 to whatever are not even wanting to tube roll.

The Atlantic DAC is a supposedly a clear differentiator in a sea of sameness in the $5K DAC market.

I will see for myself soon!
    Agreed. At 5k this is the bargain of the decade. Lampi B7 itself was a bargain, and now this at half price.

I agree too but the glowing comments in the hifiknights review kinda ruined it.

Audioshark

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

I agree too but the glowing comments in the hifiknights review kinda ruined it.
    the parttime audiophile review was similar. The 6 moons review is supposed to be out by the end of the month and the reviewers have said they have a GG on hand for comparison so they can tell us how much of a giant killer the Atlantic is or isn't.
    GIK Room Treatments>CAPS4 Pipeline (Roon + HQP)>microRendu> (LPS-1 power supply)>Mytek 192 DSD DAC>Odyssey Kismet (Khartago case) stereo amp>Devore Gibbon Nines.
    Isol-8 MiniSub Axis Power Filtering and protection. Also Dual 506 refurbished TT (not in use); 2 SBTouch; SB Boom.

No report on the DSD playback comparison between Atlantic and Big7? I am guessing highest sample rate supported on the either dac is DSD 256? No PCM upsampling to DSD?

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    No report on the DSD playback comparison between Atlantic and Big7? I am guessing highest sample rate supported on the either dac is DSD 256? No PCM upsampling to DSD?
    You can get 512 now.

Audioshark

Atlantic DAC - Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    You can get 512 now.
    With 512 you don't get the chip that switches between PCM and DSD. Pink noise blasts (when you accidentally play a PCM file on the DSD setting) are no fun!

DSD512 is not worth it IMO. And frankly, I'm seeing the slow death of DSD myself. Sorry, but I am. As new albums come out and SACD production for mainstream artists has stopped, we turn our attention back to high res 24/96 or 24/192 PCM and keep an eye on MQA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! But I was wondering that the Atlantic and Big 7 used in the comparison, didn't have DSD 512.

With 512 you don't get the chip that switches between PCM and DSD. Pink noise blasts (when you accidentally play a PCM file on the DSD setting) are no fun!

DSD512 is not worth it IMO. And frankly, I'm seeing the slow death of DSD myself. Sorry, but I am. As new albums come out and SACD production for mainstream artists has stopped, we turn our attention back to high res 24/96 or 24/192 PCM and keep an eye on MQA.

I can totally see that DSD is dying. But, I completely disagree on the statement that DSD 512 is not worth it. I have a SOTA custom build music server (albeit not SGM quality); but I would say not too far off. Upsampling redbook to DSD 512 through T+A DAC8, transformed my system to a new height.

I have not heard DSD 512 on any other dac. So, I am not sure if this is true for DSD 512 in general or just applies to DSD 512 on T+A. But given my experience, I am completely SOLD on DSD 512.

Audioshark

Atlantic DAC - Incoming

I can totally see that DSD is dying. But, I completely disagree on the statement that DSD 512 is not worth it. I have a SOTA custom build music server (albeit not SGM quality); but I would say not too far off. Upsampling redbook to DSD 512 through T+A DAC8, transformed my system to a new height.

I have not heard DSD 512 on any other dac. So, I am not sure if this is true for DSD 512 in general or just applies to DSD 512 on T+A. But given my experience, I am completely SOLD on DSD 512.
    I agree, it's impressive. I have TrueDSD 512 on my T+A PDP3000HV (the big Brother to the DAC8). But I had to use my computer and I'm just not willing to geek out for audio. I love my Aurender and Lumin music servers and their wonderful apps.

And if I'm being honest, the Aurender N10 --> Siltech Royal Sig AES/EBU --> Berk REF2 playing PCM sounded better than T+A DSD512 to my ears. That combo was the best digital I've ever heard. Period. But that combo costs a hell of a lot more than a DAC8 and a pimped out PC!

Genjamon, thanks again for your detailed observations. You are of course correct that I was way off topic and apologies for that. I will definitely be purchasing an HDplex soon. Looking forward to more peoples impressions of the Atlantic dac and thanks to you as well Tomy, certainly fun to read.

We played PCM only, through our same R2R engines. I only have two DSD albums, and am using DLNA server to feed the microRendu. Plus, the F-1 USB/SPDIF converter into Lampi SPDIF input is significantly better than the Lampi USB input on my system, and the Lampi SPDIF input is not compatible with DSD. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by La Dolce Vita View Post
    We are on the same page. That's great to hear! Glad the two of you identified an optimal choice given the new listening environment. Enjoy!!

I wouldn't say we found the optimal combination, but we certainly found the 101D a better fit than the 300B in my current system configuration. Story would have been different just two weeks ago, but after a tube upgrade in another part of the system, clearly the 101D is a winner over the 300B. But these are at opposite ends of a spectrum.

I just received word my special Lampi anni EML 45's have been delivered to my house. I'll be popping them into the system this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Genjamon View Post
    I wouldn't say we found the optimal combination, but we certainly found the 101D a better fit than the 300B in my current system configuration. Story would have been different just two weeks ago, but after a tube upgrade in another part of the system, clearly the 101D is a winner over the 300B. But these are at opposite ends of a spectrum.

I just received word my special Lampi anni EML 45's have been delivered to my house. I'll be popping them into the system this evening.
    Oh are you in for a treat! My EML Lampi 45 mesh globes have been in for many months! In my system these reign...

It is my understanding that all of the Lampizator DAC's up to the GG will now come standard with the new house brand CU capacitors. This might narrow the differences somewhat.
    All in all, I think it say's a lot that there is a shootout with the much loftier L7 and that the Atlantic is holding it's head up high.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

I need to offer a fairly significant wrinkle to the story. As I was going to swap in the new Lampi EML 45's yesterday after work, I found I had not switched the rear voltage setting from the 300B setting to the 101D/45 setting. This means our audition Saturday with the 101D, and my subsequent listening over the weekend, was all with the wrong setting. That explains why I seemed to notice the 101D's were burning brighter than I remembered, and they were definitely quite hot upon powering down the unit. I had to wait a couple minutes before I could handle the tubes bare-handed.

So, all those impressions about the 101D before are "colored" by this issue. It was amazing to me how much warmer the sound seemed over the weekend compared to past impressions of the 101D. This probably explains it. I need to put some hours on the 45's at the moment, but I will be putting the 101D's back in the system soon to check if the sound is more like my original impressions, or more like what Tom and I experienced last weekend.

Sorry for the mix-up and wrinkle in the impressions, guys.

The good news is the 45's are in the system, and with only a few hours on them last night, they're already showing great promise. Not the same character as the hot-rodded 101D's, but great in their own way.

Audioshark

Thanks for sharing these Mike!

Yes, very nice pics!

I thought you ordered it with tube rectifier?

Looks nice Mike. Anxious to get your feedback on its performance.
    Any chance of some photos "under the hood?"
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    Looks nice Mike. Anxious to get your feedback on its performance.
    Any chance of some photos "under the hood?"
    No. I don't want to remove the top secret sticker!

Audioshark

Yes, very nice pics!

So did I. Note sent to Lukasz. Waiting on a response.

So did I. Note sent to Lukasz. Waiting on a response.
    Maybe its a good thing. If he sends you another with the tube rectifier you can be the first to compare!

Audioshark

Maybe its a good thing. If he sends you another with the tube rectifier you can be the first to compare!

New speakers, new DAC. Life is Good!!
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Audioshark

Yes, very nice pics!

It turns out that someone at Lampi messed up the order and I got the SS Recti one.

It turns out that someone at Lampi messed up the order and I got the SS Recti one.
    Son of a...

Heads are gonna roll. Well, I say they ship you one with the tube rectifier and you should be able to keep the one with ss for your pain and anguish.

For a moment there, I thought that the 5i tube rectifier was hidden in the chassis ...

Anyway, this is how it should have looked like, with the tube rectification and volume control option. Waiting to see pictures with the partly recessed tube option.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hope that you get to keep the SS rectifier version for now and compare the tube and SS rectifier versions, when the replacement arrives.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by nicoludio View Post
    Hope that you get to keep the SS rectifier version for now and compare the tube and SS rectifier versions, when the replacement arrives.
    The tube recti version is on its way! Lukasz always makes everything right in the end. A shootout will commence....soon.

The tube recti version is on its way! Lukasz always makes everything right in the end. A shootout will commence....soon.

Audioshark

The new PCM is every bit as good as the DSD. No doubt the PCM in my Atlantic DAC beats the PCM from my Big 7. Time to upgrade the PCM in my Big 7 - for sure. Love the fact you don't have to switch between PCM and DSD anymore too.

At ~$5k, the Atlantic DAC is a real head shaker.

I will say the SS recti provides a lower noise floor and a little more zip and sparkle than my tube recti in my Big 7, of course, at the expense of a little more tube magic you get with the tube rectifier. But keep in mind that the SS rectifier is a little more mid-shelf rack friendly.

Love the footprint of the Atlantic. It's normal-sized.

If it came right down to it, for the money, I would rather have an Aurender N10/N100H or a Lumin U1 with a pimped out Atlantic DAC than a Big 7/Windows or Mac combo. Just saying.....

And DSD256 is fine. No auto switching between PCM and DSD if you go for the DSD512. Take my advice, the auto switching will come in way more handy than the occasional DSD512 song.

How is it at resolving complexity compared to the B7

Audioshark

How is it at resolving complexity compared to the B7
    You mean with symphony/classical?

You mean with symphony/classical?

Yes

Audioshark

Yes
    I'll try to stomach a few tracks for you.

What toobs are you using in the Lampi ... ?

I'll try to stomach a few tracks for you.
    Haaaa Ha ...

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by a.wayne View Post
    What toobs are you using in the Lampi ... ?
    4P1L is only option. Russian made I believe.

New update regarding tubes. Last night I played around with the 101D tubes on their normal setting, and on the higher 300B setting. On the normal setting, the 101D are indeed more threadbare, and with the 300B setting they are warmer. Detail might have suffered slightly on the 300B setting, but overall I prefer it. From what I gather from Fred and some others, there is likely a significant to major decline in tube life using the 101D on the wrong setting, but given uncertainty over the exact circuit in the Lampi, it's hard to say how much.

Additionally, I was using a Brimar rectifier from Langrex in the above, and in our auditions Saturday. Last night I switched back to the Lampi version KR 5U4G rectifier. It is a cleaner sounding rectifier, which would have the effect of making the 101D sound even thinner. However, it is a much better match to the new Lampi EML 45's, which are richer/warmer sound than the 101D. So, if I had to live with the 101D, I would want a warmer rectifier like the Brimar, and likely also run the 101D on the wrong 300B setting. That's the only way the tonal balance sounds right to my ears on my system. But in switching to the 45 tubes, it's evident the Brimar is adding warmth in the form of distortion, and the Lampi 5U4G is cleaner and more resolving rectifier that mates well with these high end 45 tubes. Overall, I achieve the same tonal balance with the Lampi EML 45/Lampi KR 5U4G as I do with the WE101D-L running hot on the Brimar 5Z... from Langrex, but greater refinement and detail is achieved with the former rather than the latter. Indeed, the system sounded better last night than over the weekend.

Ok, sorry for the digression, that I realize is somewhat off-topic - this thread being about Atlantic. But I wanted to wrap up this lingering variable, since it's relevant to our comparison impressions from the weekend.

I am gonna demo a toobed 'Lantic from tomorrow. Will let y'all know how it fares against a 1st gen R2R GG.

Yeehaw.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Very first impression:
    The Atlantic is like a toy compared to the GG. Its about half the volume and 1/3rd the weight.

The GG is like the weight of a decent Monoblock while the Atlantic is more like the weight of a relatively heavy CD player. Clearly, the power supply in the GG is 2 to 3 orders of magnitude more hefty and (I assume) refined.

I just played a few tracks via CD transport and I really do like what I hear. Mind you, with the Atlantic being so light and easily manhandled, I started off with the 2nd hand Shun Mooks I bought from someone in Canada, so maybe that was not the wisest course for an evaluation. I have not used the SMs before on the GG.

This comment is pretty useless as I have not been using the system for a couple weeks, but the Atlantic (with Soviet 5c3 recti) did strike me as a bit more SS in that the highs were extended and crisp, but still retained the traditional Lampi midrange lushness. I think this may be a supreme bargain from Lampi and a great intro to their Dac range....but I would say its a suped-up street car that kicks butt to most anything street legal, while the GG is a Formula ONE beast with all the ability to fine tune to the extreme...all the Tools needed to gain access to the podium. Kinda like Ferrrai where the Enzo/La Ferrari are supreme road supercars, but would be crushed by the Formula one car that Vettel drives. Very preliminary, so take with a grain of salt.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

duplicate
    NORMAN

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Very first impression:
    The Atlantic is like a toy compared to the GG. Its about half the volume and 1/3rd the weight.

The GG is like the weight of a decent Monoblock while the Atlantic is more like the weight of a relatively heavy CD player. Clearly, the power supply in the GG is 2 to 3 orders of magnitude more hefty and (I assume) refined.

I just played a few tracks via CD transport and I really do like what I hear. Mind you, with the Atlantic being so light and easily manhandled, I started off with the 2nd hand Shun Mooks I bought from someone in Canada, so maybe that was not the wisest course for an evaluation. I have not used the SMs before on the GG.

This comment is pretty useless as I have not been using the system for a couple weeks, but the Atlantic (with Soviet 5c3 recti) did strike me as a bit more SS in that the highs were extended and crip, but still retained the midrange lushness. I think this may be a supreme bargain from Lampi and a great intro to their Dac range....but I would say its a suped-up street car that kicks butt to most anything street legal, while the GG is a Formula ONE beast with all the ability to fine tune to the extreme...all the Tools needed to gain access to the podium. Kinda like Ferrrai where the Enzo/La Ferrraari are supreme road supercars, but would be crushed by the Formula one car that Vettel drives. Very preliminary, so take with a grain of salt.
    I loved the car analogy write-up!

I wouldn't use those Shun Mooks. They are over 20 years old, and no marks on them for pointing (which the current ones have), and that affects sound adversely if placed the wrong way.

sent you PM

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Very first impression:

This comment is pretty useless as I have not been using the system for a couple weeks, but the Atlantic (with Soviet 5c3 recti) did strike me as a bit more SS in that the highs were extended and crip, but still retained the midrange lushness. I think this may be a supreme bargain from Lampi and a great intro to their Dac range....but I would say its a suped-up street car that kicks butt to most anything street legal, while the GG is a Formula ONE beast with all the ability to fine tune to the extreme...all the Tools needed to gain access to the podium. Kinda like Ferrrai where the Enzo/La Ferrraari are supreme road supercars, but would be crushed by the Formula one car that Vettel drives. Very preliminary, so take with a grain of salt.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Atlantic DAC - Incoming