Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own) - Page 19
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Sorry guys but, to me, the beauty must be in the eyes too.
    This is a matter of taste of course, but when i look at these speakers, always come to my mind some freakish monster of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" from Tim Burton...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ni...fore_Christmas
    That, and I am thinking about the animations in Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” movie.
    —Bob V.

My system: Benz LPS, AMG v12 turntable, Einstein Turntables' Choice phono-pre (dual mono version), dCS Rossini, Audio Research Ref10 pre, Audio Research REF 160M, Wilson Alexia speakers. Transparent Ref MM2 & Gen5 signal cables, Shunyata Zitron Sigma, AlphaNR, Python, Anaconda power cables. Shunyata Hydra Triton v3, Denali 2000t, Stillpoints. HRS. Acoustic environment optimized by Dr. Bonnie Schnitta of SoundSense.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of changes recently
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSB Imagine T3, LKV Phono, VPI Scout, Trans Fi Terminator Tone Arm, PS Audio BHK Signature Pre, PS Audio DMP - DS JR, Acoustic Imgaery Atsah 500 Mono Amps, Wireworld Eclipse 7 cables

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jtsnead77 View Post
    A lot of changes recently
    Out of no disrespect, but why is the turn table up high? Could the DAC go there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

Non taken, looks higher it is at chest level, I wanted it wall mounted so I could use the lower Solidsteel racks below. Here is a p[icture when I am in front of it. All new table and arms
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSB Imagine T3, LKV Phono, VPI Scout, Trans Fi Terminator Tone Arm, PS Audio BHK Signature Pre, PS Audio DMP - DS JR, Acoustic Imgaery Atsah 500 Mono Amps, Wireworld Eclipse 7 cables

Post Thanks / Like

OK, the look was deceiving. Enjoy Your Sound in the Crazy Hobby of Ours!
    Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

<deleted>

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19