Any JL Audio e110 owners out there?

Milsap195

Looking to get one for my two channel set up. Any body know what the going street price might be?

I'd expect maybe 12-15% off absolute max, if that. Worth every penny, even at full price. Make sure to utilize the crossover in them, which is half of the appeal.

I own a pair coupled to Raidho D1's . The onboard crossover is ok but if you really want to get the most out of these , I recommend a stereo pair & JL's phenomenal CR-1 crossover controller. If that busts the budget do yourself a favour (yes - I'm Canadian) and get the Test CD & Setup notes from the Soundoctor.

A year old thread, but I have an e110 showing up today via FedEx.

I'm mating it to my ML SL3's which have sealed 10" woofers rated down to 30 Hz. In my room, they reach down to a solid 25 Hz. I'll still be running them fullrange when I install the e110. I'm hoping the little JL will help where these fall off. I'm thinking it will. I'm not looking for movie explosions or max SPL. I'm just going for a complete frequency range that's tuneful, accurate, detailed and highly musical. Pretty much just a natural extension of the SL3's.

Yeah, I know, I should have went with two, or I should have gone with the e112. That's all well and true, but I'm getting this e110 from a very good friend at a very good price. Not to mention it's basically brand new, almost never been used in a second 2-ch system for the past 6 months. So I really couldn't pass up the deal.

I'll write more later today whenever it shows up and I get it installed.

Back