Bat Rex II monos

Mike

Audioshark
Staff member
Has anyone heard these amps?

If anyone knows Randy (aka Chessman), can you ask him to come by and say hello. I would love his comments on the new BAT gear.

Mike you know I'm a BAT fan I've had 3 bat preamps. And 3 bat amps and a phonostage.
All were great in their own way. I have owned vk60's in stereo and mono and vk75 and heard the original Rex monos several times and they are really nice amps. Didn't know there was a version 2 . A pair of Rex monos will set you back a few $$. I once ran 85db sensitive speakers to extreme levels in a big room with just a 60w stereo vk60. They seem to have way more power than they are rated. Oh and they are big and heavy!!!! If your in the $40k pricerange for amps you have to at least listen to them, before you buy .

Steve - thanks for the comments. They are definitely being considered.

hey mike dont forget about these either, :exciting:

a quote i found from singer!!

With its massive 50 lb output transformer and pure Class A tube triode configuration, the JL3 drives any transducers with ease, out finessing the best SET amps on high efficiency loudspeakers and bringing a level of musicality and authority to Magico Model 5s and Q5s and other Super Speakers that is unsurpassed by any other amp!

Attachments

• cat_jl2_300w.jpg
    cat_jl2_300w.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
  • cat_jl2.600w.jpg
    cat_jl2.600w.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 16
Back