Boulder 1161

Bob82

Hi all,

Anyone in the forum either own or auditioned the Boulder 1161? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Anyone in the forum either own or auditioned the Boulder 1161? Any thoughts? Thanks.

I have the 1160 here. The 1161 is a slightly smaller version. Excellent amp, just don’t hear the 2160, you’ll be ruined.

It’s like a Porsche Carrera S; a great car until you drive the Turbo S. Both excellent but the Turbo S is fabulous.

It’s like a Porsche Carrera S; a great car until you drive the Turbo S. Both excellent but the Turbo S is fabulous.

I love the Porsche analogy as I am looking for a 911 myself. As much as a Turbo S is stupendous but a regular 997 C2S/C4S is what hits the spot for me.

I love the Porsche analogy as I am looking for a 911 myself. As much as a Turbo S is stupendous but a regular 997 C2S/C4S is what hits the spot for me.

Depends where you live. In a warm climate, I would prefer the C2S. Both excellent cars.

Thx for the offer but if I get a C2S, it has to be the 992. Altho the new vette is a steal.

Back to Boulder....

Off topic, but here's mine......

49822109408_5485a5fb88_b.jpg

If it is not a cabriolet forget it. [emoji16]

Picking this thread back up, has anyone spent some time with the 1161 and get a sense of how it compares to the 1160 and/or the 866?

Back