Rickie Lee Jones at AXPONA 2020!!!!!!

More reason to attend the show on Saturday! From the experience of those experienced with shows, will it be difficult to get a decent seat to watch RLJ's show at AXPONA? Mike, how about an AS event/dinner beforehand? I'd love to meet some fellow Sharks.

More reason to attend the show on Saturday! From the experience of those experienced with shows, will it be difficult to get a decent seat to watch RLJ's show at AXPONA? Mike, how about an AS event/dinner beforehand? I'd love to meet some fellow Sharks.

Great idea! Do you want to organize? Somewhere nice, but close?

Can’t wait to see Rickie at Axpona!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can certainly do that. Schaumburg is certainly not the epicenter for fine dining, but I'll put out my feelers and find something suitable. How many diners usually attend these dinners? What time do you think we should dine to make sure we get back for the show? Say around 5:30 or 6?

I can certainly do that. Schaumburg is certainly not the epicenter for fine dining, but I'll put out my feelers and find something suitable. How many diners usually attend these dinners? What time do you think we should dine to make sure we get back for the show? Say around 5:30 or 6?

6pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s Gibson’s Steakhouse if I remember the name correctly, pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maybe look at "Weber Grill" it's a nice casual place with good food and fairly close (just over a mile away)

Back