Recent content by MontanaJoe

  1. M

    Scared of Ai?

    Maybe have it apply to audio, instead of the political conspiracies. To innocently play me the victim and to claim this is not political is absurd. Of course, "no intention to respond to #14" as you do respond. LMAO
  2. M

    Scared of Ai?

    Funny, from a guy who has complained about "off audio topic political threads" calling for those he doesn't like to be shut down, ironically has no issue starting one himself? Since you started it, how many sky is falling, end of world scenarios is the gullible going to fall for? You will...
  3. M

    9/11 - 25 Years - Never Forget!

    I will excuse some of your disjointed repsone to a lack of communication skills in a language that is not your first tongue BUT your rationalizations are what makes those like you and the past history of your country so dangerous, of course while you condemn my country and the amazing freedoms...
  4. M

    9/11 - 25 Years - Never Forget!

    It is an amazing country, with so much opportunity for all and it's unfortunate, that so many have been emboldened and feel free to attack her indiscriminately. I have zero tolerance for the u-Sound narrative. There is NOWHERE in the world, where (at least for now) the opportunity, if one...
  5. M

    9/11 - 25 Years - Never Forget!

    The EU would be speaking German, with swastikas hanging from the windows, spewing heil Hitlers if it wasn't for us evil Americans. But you are from Switzerland that were the Nazi bankers, helping and enabling them and YOU have the audacity to spew this crap. Save your concerns and...
  6. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    Such an adult So you can’t discuss the topic like an adult so you MUST contribute by calling me hateful, manic, self righteous insulting and ranting WHILE standing behind some vision of the anointed arbiter of civility. Can’t make this up. Maybe you should seek some help with your disorder
  7. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    Not me I think uncomfortable topics related to manufacturers, resellers, performers, etc in our hobby can and should be discussed and those who find the topic uncomfortable can choose to ignore and not participate and leave those of us alone who can and will address the issue.
  8. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    What are you a 5 year old? Stay on topic. If not stay away. Why are you making this your business if you find it unacceptable. When I see a topic I don’t want to discuss or like I stay away and don’t ask like a petulant child wanting it closed or censored.
  9. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    Good back on topic. Not sure what you are asking but I’m assuming, which I hate to do, whoever now owns the company.
  10. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    For you? Stay out if you don’t like it For others who recognize the issue, it’s up to them.
  11. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    Seems like you can’t take the advice you wish to force on others
  12. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    If you have nothing else I contribute stay out. Very simple.
  13. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    Move on if you like. Are you the censor or arbiter. Take a hike
  14. M

    The Cluelessness of Dave Gordon of ARC

    When dolts continue to comment like you seem to continue to do then replies will ensue. Stay out of it if you don’t want to participate As to your moronic slogan about Jews and Arabs it shows more about your perspective than I care to waste my time on. Pathetic Sorry if I find Dave Gordon...
Back
Top