Recent content by joeinid

  1. joeinid

    JOB 225 2-channel Power Amplifier ... update ...

    Nikhil !!!! ❤️ How are you doing my friend. I still have my Job gear, even the mono block amps. I need to hook them back up to hear them again. My integrated is still absolutely wonderful.
  2. joeinid

    JOB 225 2-channel Power Amplifier ... update ...

    I’m so happy that you loved the Job. I still have mine and can’t get over how amazing it still sounds. I’ve always loved the Golfmund sound and my Job gives me a huge taste of it for a mere pittance.
  3. joeinid

    Can a really good/great pair of headphones and amp match or beat a room system?

    As much as I love the idea and performance of the headphones 🎧 today, I still find it inconvenient and uncomfortable to wear them for even a short period. I feel too isolated even with the ones that will allow some of the background ambience to filter through. I know the performance of...
  4. joeinid

    RIP Chip Taylor

    Very sad, 86 isn’t too bad
  5. joeinid

    Dire Straits - Making Movies DR comparison

    Dire Straits is a desert island band for sure ❤️
  6. joeinid

    What are you listening to tonight ?

  7. joeinid

    What are you listening to tonight ?

  8. joeinid

    What are you listening to tonight ?

  9. joeinid

    The Clarysis Aria have arrived !

    Those are really beautiful. Congratulations
  10. joeinid

    What are you listening to tonight ?

  11. joeinid

    What are you listening to tonight ?

    A guilty pleasure to get a little blood flowing 😞 (No judgement zone?) lol
  12. joeinid

    Dire Straits - Making Movies DR comparison

    I love all the Dire Straits albums, but the self titled album is my favorite. It brings me back to a special time in college. Those were the days. I especially love the song “Wild West End”
  13. joeinid

    What are you listening to tonight ?

Back
Top