Recent content by Darrel

  1. Darrel

    Regarding streaming, network switches and filters…

    I use a Supra cat 8 cable from my router to my English 8 switch which feeds one of these. https://www.networkacoustics.com/shop/eno2-ethernet-filter/
  2. Darrel

    Scared of Ai?

    If I'm driving and a intersection camera sees I'm the only car coming and AI turns the light green for me. I like AI. If all the light go green in heavy traffic I'll start to worry.
  3. Darrel

    New MSB DAC

    Great to read about the improvements you are hearing in your system with the MSB Palisade DAC. I've been watching many of the MSB Youtube videos on their product, setup and upgrades (info to follow later). One point I noticed was the Femto clocks actually improve over time. Thanks for posting...
  4. Darrel

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

    Happy Birthday Mike!
  5. Darrel

    New MSB DAC

    https://msbtechnology.com/palisade-introduction/
  6. Darrel

    The Timberline Theater ‘First Light’

    Great to hear you are enjoying your room and system. If I were to recommend two from my photo as a first get. I'd say Jeff Beck and Joe Bonamassa. They are amazing IMO.
  7. Darrel

    The Timberline Theater ‘First Light’

    Great looking place and room to enjoy music and movies. I've moved away from a HT system. But, this morning I woke up thinking what five BluRay music videos I would want to watch on your system. Not sure why this was my waking thought. But, here are five I use to watch fairly often.
  8. Darrel

    A new teaser from Magico: 10.01.2026

    I'm thinking new paint options for the A line
  9. Darrel

    New MSB DAC

    It should be an amazing addition to your listening. Congratulations.
  10. Darrel

    Something happened with my Electric in the Storm the other night

    Environmental Protections EP2050EE non-sacrificial surge protector and transient (noise) filter to filter high frequency noise from appliances and other devices.
  11. Darrel

    Something happened with my Electric in the Storm the other night

    Rex wired one of these in my house a few years back.
  12. Darrel

    Something happened with my Electric in the Storm the other night

    Power outages is why I added two Tesla Powerwall batteries for my home about three years ago. Outages are no longer a concern. Which is a good thing. I also posted here something about using batteries as a stereo power source in ones stereo system. I still think in the long term running a system...
  13. Darrel

    end game audio system -- how do you know you are there?

    Not sure what to say about that Rex. Definitely a work in progress!
  14. Darrel

    I2S Cables?

    When I added the LAiV uDDC to my Harmony DAC I found an old 1/2 meter HDMI cable out of my box of old home theater HDMI cables. Its only redeeming quality was that it had ferrites on each end. I plugged it in to each unit. It was recognised by both and I've been happy with its performance. I...
  15. Darrel

    Pink Faun Scion

    I finally started to try out Qobuz connect with the Scion yesterday. I have to admit the soundstage is more focused and spacious than using Roon. Not huge but definitely noticeable.
Back
Top