Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 147
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Small spelling error in the Lumin online manual: Section 5.1 introduction. The header on the page itself says " INTRUDUCTION [..]" --> This should be " INTRODUCTION [..]"

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Small visual bug found in the iOS apps, both ipad and iphone:

    In the theme versions Dark and Black, when folder browsing..
    When you have selected the Folder tab, you see above the row of app icons a rectangle text block which gives the name of the folder/tile where you are. For reference the top level gives the name of the music server, e.g. Minimserver[server]. It is about that rectangle text block.
    The visual issue appears as soon as you go 1 level down into one of the tiles e.g. [n] Albums, [n] Items, Artist, Genre, etc. or even further below. Let's call that level -1.
    From level -1 what you will see happening in this rectangle text block is that there is approximately 3 mm from the right side a thin vertical line cutting throught the text with the folder/tile name.

    This does not happen in the light or white themes.

  3. #53

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    Small spelling error in the Lumin online manual: Section 5.1 introduction. The header on the page itself says " INTRUDUCTION [..]" --> This should be " INTRODUCTION [..]"
    Thank you! Fixed!
    [Associated with LUMIN]

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Another easy fix, a request for a BIGGER play button in the apps (Now I sometimes have to try twice to pause the music)

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    In the 31Aug iPad update the visual bug I reported 3 posts above has become worse (attached image will disappear in 30 days).


  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    65

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    In the 31Aug iPad update the visual bug I reported 3 posts above has become worse (attached image will disappear in 30 days).

    I can’t adjust the volume on my iPhone with the new app version. The adjustment scale is now so high on my phone and I can’t adjust it.
    B&W 802D3
    B&W 805D2
    B&W HTM1D3
    McIntosh MC 611’s
    Classe 5300
    Classe Sigma SSP
    Lumin T2
    Audioquest Fire and Earth interconnects
    Shunyata Alpha2 power cord
    Shunyata Sigma2 Ethernet

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    In the 31Aug iPad update the visual bug I reported 3 posts above has become worse (attached image will disappear in 30 days).


    That is not expected. We specifically attempted to fix the issue in post #52.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Audiofan57 View Post
    I can’t adjust the volume on my iPhone with the new app version. The adjustment scale is now so high on my phone and I can’t adjust it.
    Sorry about that. A new release is pushed to App store for approval.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    12

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Peter, my X1 just updated to Lumin App version 7.0.5 this morning.

    There now seems to be a problem with the play buttons (play/pause, back, forward). They work fine with MinimServer material and with Qobuz and Tidal.

    But when using the Internet Radio function the Play/Pause button (as well as the forward and back buttons) is grayed out. There is no easy way to stop/pause any particular station from playing. You can select another channel and that one plays, but then that station can't easily be stopped/paused either. Or you can go to MinimServer, Qobuz, or Tidal and then the play buttons work normally.

    I did find a way to stop play of an internet radio station: Press and hold the station icon in the upper left corner of the iPad screen. Some information about the station will then appear, including a grayed-out play button. If you press that grayed out play button, the station stops playing and the regular play button reappears. The regular play/pause button is still then non-functional, however. To play the same or another station, you must tap the icon/station name in your list of internet radio stations.

    Please fix. Thanks, Peter.

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Same here. Internet radio in the iPhone app v7.0.5 has no longer play or pause buttons nor the time counter.

  11. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Temporary workarounds:
    1. Please use Lumin Android app, if you have an Android device
    2. Please use Esoteric Sound Stream app

    Sorry about the trouble.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  12. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    More temp workarounds:
    3: Don't worry as it will be allright in the next versions
    4: Linn Kazoo

  13. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Audiofan57 View Post
    I can’t adjust the volume on my iPhone with the new app version. The adjustment scale is now so high on my phone and I can’t adjust it.
    On my iPhone the volume or time slider have moved to the top of the screen but everything works ok. (SE 2020)

  14. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    We have submitted a fixed version to App Store, waiting for approval.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  15. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    iOS users please update the Lumin app to 7.0.6.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  16. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    iOS users please update the Lumin app to 7.0.6.
    Done. Play buttons and timer for internet radio are back in business. Thanks!

    Vertical lines in the folder browsing still exist on iPad.

  17. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Dear Admin - Is there a way to see the track bit rate in Lumin App when doing AirPlay from Apple Music app? Currently, it should shows an AirPlay ICON and nothing else.
    Source: dCS Bartok
    Amplifier: Dan D’Agostino Progression Integrated Amp
    Speakers: Sonusfaber Olympica 1
    AV Source: McIntosh MX100 AV Processor
    Speaker Cables & Interconnects: Siltech Classic Legend 680
    Power Cords: Siltech Classic Legend 680P for Amp, Shunyata Delta NR V2 for Sources
    Power Conditioner: Shunyata Denali 6000/S V2 connected to wall using Alpha XC V2

  18. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    When doing AirPlay1 from Apple Music app to Lumin, it is always 16/44.1 ALAC lossless.

    If you send AirPlay2 from Apple Music to a non-Lumin device, it'd be 16/44.1 AAC.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  19. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    15

    Re: Lumin App Request

    has anyone figured out a way to prune the Internet Radio stations?
    besides my TuneIn stations, there are whole bunch of flac stations shown now;
    out of which only 2 or 3 is worth keeping.

  20. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    No way to customize it yet.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  21. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    I have a request around the volume control mute/unmute status. (iOS)

    I hope with this request to make it more intuitive.

    In three parts :
    (1)In the current situation the button indicates the status that will be set AFTER this button is pressed. i.e. speaker icon is showing on the button = the device is on mute and speaker icon striked thru on the button = the device is not muted.
    In other devices/software this is the other way around, i.e. muted is showing (regardless of whether this is a button or not) with a striked thru speaker icon and nonmuted is shown as normal speaker icon. Per the above I would like to suggest that the icons get reversed.

    (2) I also think it would be nice if the purple colored ring and bar for the volume get changed to "greyed out" if the mute status is set. This also helps make immediately clear what the status is.

    (3) in addition it might be also nice to have some option to mute directly from the round indicator on the main playing screen, but I think that items 1 and 2 above are more important than this item 3.

    Curious to see if this will make it into the development!

    Thanks

  22. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    I may have found a bug that I cannot easily reproduce though I find it regularly (Ipad IOS 9)

    Scenario as follows:
    While playing music from an album selected in the Album browser, I might scroll through the album list to find another album to play. Sometimes, when via the album header bar in the album list (i.e. that has the album title), I press&hold that, then tap the [Play and replace] icon, the Lumin player indeed empties the current playlist, and starts playing the 1st title on the album, but some times just puts the 1st song in the playlist and nothing thereafter.

    How could I prevent this from happening?

  23. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    See if it works better in one of the following ways:

    1. Please try to see if it works better in album art view.

    2. Or another alternative is to set "Tap on Song List" to "Double Tap".
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  24. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    2

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Hi Peter

    Please consider add “Ascending and Deascending” sorting in Tidal for Lumin App (IOS).

  25. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    It's already in Android app. We'll look into adding that for iOS app.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  26. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    I may have found a bug that I cannot easily reproduce though I find it regularly (Ipad IOS 9)

    Scenario as follows:
    While playing music from an album selected in the Album browser, I might scroll through the album list to find another album to play. Sometimes, when via the album header bar in the album list (i.e. that has the album title), I press&hold that, then tap the [Play and replace] icon, the Lumin player indeed empties the current playlist, and starts playing the 1st title on the album, but some times just puts the 1st song in the playlist and nothing thereafter.

    How could I prevent this from happening?
    Just letting know I could no longer reproduce this, consider it solved/hold.

  27. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    I have a request around the volume control mute/unmute status. (iOS)

    I hope with this request to make it more intuitive.

    In three parts :
    (1)In the current situation the button indicates the status that will be set AFTER this button is pressed. i.e. speaker icon is showing on the button = the device is on mute and speaker icon striked thru on the button = the device is not muted.
    In other devices/software this is the other way around, i.e. muted is showing (regardless of whether this is a button or not) with a striked thru speaker icon and nonmuted is shown as normal speaker icon. Per the above I would like to suggest that the icons get reversed.

    (2) I also think it would be nice if the purple colored ring and bar for the volume get changed to "greyed out" if the mute status is set. This also helps make immediately clear what the status is.

    (3) in addition it might be also nice to have some option to mute directly from the round indicator on the main playing screen, but I think that items 1 and 2 above are more important than this item 3.

    Curious to see if this will make it into the development!

    Thanks
    After a while..
    For item 1 the volume slider mute icon still ambiguous on its status when working “in” the slider bar. Should be visible super clear what the stairs is also on the slider bar and not when you exit out of it back to the round icon. Suggest a grey out of the bar color when system is muted.

    Item 2 and 3 are nicetohave

  28. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by dosee88 View Post
    Please consider add “Ascending and Deascending” sorting in Tidal for Lumin App (IOS).
    This is added in Lumin iOS app 7.1.1.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  29. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    another app (or firmware?) request. When playing sub bass tones and moving the volume control there are many sharp spikes that you hear, maybe block waves or so that appear if you move the slider fast? any case up for improvement

  30. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    another app (or firmware?) request. When playing sub bass tones and moving the volume control there are many sharp spikes that you hear, maybe block waves or so that appear if you move the slider fast? any case up for improvement
    Are you using U1MINI USB output to Hegel H90 internal DAC?
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  31. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    I use coax out

  32. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    (double post)

  33. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    I'm afraid that's caused by the DAC, and there's nothing that can be done on the digital source side. If it really bothers you then you may need to turn off the Lumin volume control, and use the Hegel volume control instead.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  34. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    I'm afraid that's caused by the DAC, and there's nothing that can be done on the digital source side. If it really bothers you then you may need to turn off the Lumin volume control, and use the Hegel volume control instead.
    I do think it is something that happens thru the Lumin volume control. When recorded digitally via optical exactly the same behavior is found. That rules out the DAC. (I can send you a wav recording with example if that helps). By doing smaller increment/decrements in the volume one can mostly avoid the distortions. alternatively, playing the file same file via computer via optical into the DAC and rocking the volume does not cause any issues. Again that rules out the DAC. Checked on Lumin whether Leedh or not Leedh makes a diff but that does not.

  35. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    I disagree this is a proof of Lumin volume control being the culprit.

    Some DAC chips have a feature to smooth out volume changes when using the DAC built in volume, to avoid artifacts similar to this.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  36. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    I disagree this is a proof of Lumin volume control being the culprit.

    Some DAC chips have a feature to smooth out volume changes when using the DAC built in volume, to avoid artifacts similar to this.
    I understand some dacs do, some dacs don’t smoothen.

    But, there is no dac involved when recording Lumin spdif straight into spdif of the sound card.
    When analyzing the waveform of the recording on the screen in the digital domain you can see distortion appearing in the scenario of above.

    So how I see it it is behavior / feature of lumin player combined with the app volume slider and try to assess if it would be possible to address this.

  37. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Hello,
    Could it be possible to have a button on Lumin app such as the "d with dots around" button on tidal app, that suggests songs sounding alike the one we are listening to on tidal ?

  38. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    386

    Re: Lumin App Request

    When I want more info on the music I'm listening to I just use some internet source like Google or allmusic etc. Not sure I really even want it integrated into the player app. The way Roon does it is ok, but not something I particularly used; I found myself still going to internet sources.

    I like the player app clean, simple and fast as possible.
    Lumin X1 | Enleum 23r | Scansonic MB3.5 B
    Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 ICs | Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 Ethernet (L1->X1)
    Zu IBIS speaker cable
    Ayre L-x5e Line Filter | Shunyata Alpha ZiTron Digital, Transparent Premium Powerlink MM2 PCs
    Lumin L1 NAS | Qobuz

  39. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Requesting different color for volume bar when player is muted

  40. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 'The Hammock'
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by plonkywonki View Post
    Requesting different color for volume bar when player is muted

    Depending on the color, most men, have real issues with shades of red and green and light brown. LOL Like me, color blind.
    2chl : Pass Xa-30.5, W4S STP, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, VPI Classic, Manley Chinook, Bryston CD, BHA-1, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105.

  41. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Depending on the color, most men, have real issues with shades of red and green and light brown. LOL Like me, color blind.
    Understood, then it even becomes a more interesting topic!
    Is the delta visible via the contrast i.e. can you recognize the difference between the colors on the left and the right of the current volume slider?
    (Current software volume slider is magenta on the left of the slider knob and light grey on the right side).
    My suggestion would be to, upon mute of the player, change the magenta part to light grey. Nothing fancy but nice visible indicator.

  42. #92
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    12

    Re: Lumin App Request

    I request that the volume level number remain visible at all times within the volume ring. Right now, I have to click on the ring at least twice to get the number to appear. It stays visible in the volume ring while I adjust the volume with the slider, but then disappears again after a few seconds of inaction. It would be helpful to see the volume level number within the volume ring all the time. That way, the volume level could be seen at all times, even when the slider is not visible.

    Thanks!

  43. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    165

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Dear Peter:

    In my computer I usually run Tidal desktop while I´m in the office and by the end of 2020 they have created a "Playlist" with the most heard tracks of 2020 by my account.

    I really like the tracks selection hence I added it to my collection (marked it up with the "heart") and now that Playlist is located in Tidal Section "Mixes & Radio".

    The problem is that I can not find it on Lumin App (Android) because if I tap in section "My Mix" it is not showed.

    Do you think it could be possible to add "Mixes & Radio" on Lumin App enabling my to see the indicated bellow or which is the problem and why it is not showed in Section "My Mix".

    Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any comment or need further information.

    Regards;
    McIntosh C302 + C2600 - Lumin A1 - Lenco L75 - Marantz SR6007 - Paradigm S6 - Gaia II - Chord Epic Twin Speaker Cable + Jumpers - Bada LB5500

  44. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by twm3 View Post
    I request that the volume level number remain visible at all times within the volume ring. Right now, I have to click on the ring at least twice to get the number to appear. It stays visible in the volume ring while I adjust the volume with the slider, but then disappears again after a few seconds of inaction. It would be helpful to see the volume level number within the volume ring all the time. That way, the volume level could be seen at all times, even when the slider is not visible.

    Thanks!
    +1. the volume value could be the display for" output on" while the muted speaker icon could display for " output off"

  45. #95

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    When doing AirPlay1 from Apple Music app to Lumin, it is always 16/44.1 ALAC lossless.

    If you send AirPlay2 from Apple Music to a non-Lumin device, it'd be 16/44.1 AAC.
    How do we pick if we do Airplay 1 or 2?

  46. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix74 View Post
    How do we pick if we do Airplay 1 or 2?
    All Lumin models except P1 are compatible with AirPlay1.

    Lumin P1 runs AirPlay2.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  47. #97

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    All Lumin models except P1 are compatible with AirPlay1.

    Lumin P1 runs AirPlay2.
    Amazing, will there ever be a software fix to get AP2 on the D2 or does it need a hardware change?

  48. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Different Volume presets for Audio Outputs:

    I am running my Lumin U1 mini with Leedh On and MaxVolume% = 100. To achieve about 50 dBA in one DAC i need in the volume control 8/100 and for another DAC 51/100. If I got different Volume presets for the Digital Audio Outputs i could switch my DACs on the fly without readjusting the volume.

  49. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix74 View Post
    Amazing, will there ever be a software fix to get AP2 on the D2
    No, it does not yield any benefit anyway for Lumin usage.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  50. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    The orbit
    Posts
    130

    Re: Lumin App Request

    Oh for the volume bar color in the app I worked out the suggestion as simple as possible, is it an idea like this? :
    Dark and light theme - keep magenta
    White theme - change magenta to black
    Black theme - change magenta to white

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Lumin App Request

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •