Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14 - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Quote Originally Posted by tmtsui View Post
    The Cary streamer is a new purchase.
    DMS-600? Does it support OpenHome (which Lumin app requires)? I don't see this feature listed in its specifications.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    DMS-600? Does it support OpenHome (which Lumin app requires)? I don't see this feature listed in its specifications.
    Yes, it does. On the other app "fidata", it shows Open Home next to the server name.

    I've been using the app for a few month with my new DMS-600 on iPad Pro 11-inch. It's been working flawlessly up to 6.1.13. My another iPad with version 6.1.12 still works without any issue.

    Is there a way to send me an older version so that I can install it manually ?
    Tom

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    To my knowledge technically there is no way to do this on iOS.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Noted and I'll wait for your update.
    Tom

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Posts
    1,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Quote Originally Posted by tmtsui View Post
    Yes, it does. On the other app "fidata", it shows Open Home next to the server name.

    I've been using the app for a few month with my new DMS-600 on iPad Pro 11-inch. It's been working flawlessly up to 6.1.13. My another iPad with version 6.1.12 still works without any issue.

    Is there a way to send me an older version so that I can install it manually ?
    Tom - I did a quick search and found this site which appears to still have older versions of the Lumin app available including 6.1.13. You can translate the site easily in Chrome, and hopefully Peter can confirm it as a legitimate source for their software. Hope this helps!

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    Tom - I did a quick search and found this site which appears to still have older versions of the Lumin app available including 6.1.13. You can translate the site easily in Chrome, and hopefully Peter can confirm it as a legitimate source for their software. Hope this helps!
    Thanks a lot Bill. The information are comparing different versions. Don't see any link for download.
    Tom

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Posts
    1,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Quote Originally Posted by tmtsui View Post
    Thanks a lot Bill. The information are comparing different versions. Don't see any link for download.
    Sorry about that... my mistake!

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    Sorry about that... my mistake!
    Not at all. Thanks
    Tom

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    There's another user reporting the same issue on Apple App Store.
    Tom

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Lumin App crashes after updated to 6.1.14

    Still running flawlessly for me.
    _______________

    Mike

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast