Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 105 of 105
  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bucks County PA
    Posts
    3,695

    Re: I call out Stealth Cables and Apology to Cable Deniers....

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHooper View Post

    Why not reply with reasons instead of personal attacks? Unless you can give evidence I've used the other screen name you claim - "Terry?" - then you are just using cheap shots and ad hominem instead of civil conversation. Would you like to retract your unfounded claim?
    FWIW - The handle was "SirTerranceTheTerrible" and he always got similarly agitated when referenced as Terry
    -----------------
    Brian

    Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

    Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables


  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    75

    Re: I call out Stealth Cables and Apology to Cable Deniers....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    FWIW - The handle was "SirTerranceTheTerrible" and he always got similarly agitated when referenced as Terry
    Thanks. A quick search turned up nothing under that user name.

    But in any case: are you supporting the accusation - with no evidence- that I'm dishonestly pretending not to be this other person?


    What behaviour is closer to trolling? Sticking to the subject of the thread, and arguing honestly for one's position, while addressing the points others raise?

    Or making posts that just tell someone to "get a room" and suggest they are dishonest trolls and stating, without evidence, they are someone else than they claim to be?

    Just curious if you agree with me, that's not the forum behaviour we should want to see to keep things civil?

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bucks County PA
    Posts
    3,695

    Re: I call out Stealth Cables and Apology to Cable Deniers....

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHooper View Post
    Thanks. A quick search turned up nothing under that user name.

    But in any case: are you supporting the accusation - with no evidence- that I'm dishonestly pretending not to be this other person?


    What behaviour is closer to trolling? Sticking to the subject of the thread, and arguing honestly for one's position, while addressing the points others raise?

    Or making posts that just tell someone to "get a room" and suggest they are dishonest trolls and stating, without evidence, they are someone else than they claim to be?

    Just curious if you agree with me, that's not the forum behaviour we should want to see to keep things civil?
    Not supporting anything, just making a previous post more clear. Chill Out
    -----------------
    Brian

    Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

    Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables


  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    75

    Re: I call out Stealth Cables and Apology to Cable Deniers....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Not supporting anything,
    Ok, that wasn't obvious given you "liked" a post that repeated exactly that accusation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    just making a previous post more clear.
    Again: thanks.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bucks County PA
    Posts
    3,695

    Re: I call out Stealth Cables and Apology to Cable Deniers....

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHooper View Post
    Ok, that wasn't obvious given you "liked" a post that repeated exactly that accusation.



    Again: thanks.
    I liked the posts because it reminded me of a time 20 years ago
    -----------------
    Brian

    Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

    Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

I call out Stealth Cables and Apology to Cable Deniers....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •