Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 98
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 983
  1. #971
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Do you still have your Mainz8 d2 Ollie?

    If so, connect that to the Mainz8 DTC and see if you can hear difference.

    Many positive comments online from people who have tried this.

    Istill have it for a few days left but finally need to trade in for getting the dtc.
    Ollie

    linn Klimax 500 Solos, Odeon 28/3, cec 2 tln, Aqvox se, Melco 1 z 2s, Linn Klimax dsm Katalyst, mainz8 d2, Mainz dtc, Furutech rhodium ncs, all interconnects digital and analog diamond version 1, all Mainz ceramic / diamond v1

  2. #972
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie67 View Post
    Hello,
    now new mainz8 dtc arrived and is burning in👌😎😎🙏
    its such an improvement to my system...
    i wonder whether it would make sense to buy an extra dtc power box, although no d2 or dtc interconnects so far.
    has anyone experiences with the effect of just adding the plain power box? It seems it contains lots of sparkz....
    thanks for your comments
    best ollie
    Hi Ollie.

    Glad you like your Mainz 8 DTC!.
    Regarding the DTC powerbox.. It works parallel in your system. Just by plugging in the box you'll experience more of what you've already gotten by implementing the Mainz 8 DTC in your system. If you're planing on upgrading to any of the ansuz cables that requires the power box then it would be a great move!
    Scansonic MB-1, Aavik U-300, Sony CD Player as transport, mixture of ansuz cables in different qualities, Ansuz Mainz X Power Distribution, Ansuz Power Distribution for DTC cables

  3. #973
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Leyden
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Has anyone compared the old D8 power distributor to the current series 2 power distributors?
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

  4. #974
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    Has anyone compared the old D8 power distributor to the current series 2 power distributors?
    I have an old Mainz8-D which i've been meaning to compare to my new 2-series D distributor but just haven't had the time to do so.

    Ansuz reckon the new A2 distributor is significantly better than the old Mainz8-D. I originally purchased the Mainz8-D to replace a Nordost QBase distributor.

  5. #975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Leyden
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    I have an old Mainz8-D which i've been meaning to compare to my new 2-series D distributor but just haven't had the time to do so.

    Ansuz reckon the new A2 distributor is significantly better than the old Mainz8-D. I originally purchased the Mainz8-D to replace a Nordost QBase distributor.
    Then new A2 is about in the same price range as the old D8. Before I would replaces my D8 I'd first buy some P2 speakers cables. Right now I still use AudioQuest. Most my Ansuz cables are still series 1.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

  6. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Burb of Chi-town
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    Then new A2 is about in the same price range as the old D8. Before I would replaces my D8 I'd first buy some P2 speakers cables. Right now I still use AudioQuest. Most my Ansuz cables are still series 1.
    Personally I would start replacing your power cables with V2 before speaker cables. When I upgraded my original ceramic with the V2 ceramic the difference was very significant. When I replaced my original Nordost Frey speaker cable to the original ceramic the difference was very minor. That difference was not in tonality but in openness. Very minor. When I replaced the original ceramic speaker cable the the ceramic V2 it was a bigger improvement than going from the Nordost to Ansuz. Also the V2 speaker cable took quite a while to break in (several weeks). That said going from the original speaker cable to the V2 was not as significant as as the power cord.

    That was my experience.
    George

    Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional D-TC Supreme feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

  7. #977
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    Then new A2 is about in the same price range as the old D8. Before I would replaces my D8 I'd first buy some P2 speakers cables. Right now I still use AudioQuest. Most my Ansuz cables are still series 1.

    Are your Audioquest 88 rocket speaker cables damaged or no longer fit for purpose – perhaps for example, not being long enough for a new system layout?


    All things being equal, based on my experience, I would suggest you leave the AQ speaker cables in place (if they do the job) and prioritize spending elsewhere. Personally, I would get a new C2 Mainz cable from the mains outlet to the Mainz8-D and move the existing Ansuz C [still a really great cable BTW] to feed the Octave pre-amp or the Aurender A10 streamer. Do that and I think you will really smile.


    Can you borrow a C2 cable from your local dealer to try it in your system?


    Also, where is your Mainz8-D currently located? If it’s sitting on the floor [a major no-no] can you get a small platform under it? That would be another and this time relatively low cost upgrade IMHO.

  8. Likes UltraFast69 liked this post
  9. #978
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Leyden
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Are your Audioquest 88 rocket speaker cables damaged or no longer fit for purpose – perhaps for example, not being long enough for a new system layout?


    All things being equal, based on my experience, I would suggest you leave the AQ speaker cables in place (if they do the job) and prioritize spending elsewhere. Personally, I would get a new C2 Mainz cable from the mains outlet to the Mainz8-D and move the existing Ansuz C [still a really great cable BTW] to feed the Octave pre-amp or the Aurender A10 streamer. Do that and I think you will really smile.


    Can you borrow a C2 cable from your local dealer to try it in your system?


    Also, where is your Mainz8-D currently located? If it’s sitting on the floor [a major no-no] can you get a small platform under it? That would be another and this time relatively low cost upgrade IMHO.

    My AQ Rocket 88 is in perfect condition. The people at AQ really did me a great service. A long time ago I bought a pair of 7meters long AQ Rocket 88. But recently due to my new Octave amps I didn't need 7 meter. My dealer (he is a dealer for AQ, Crystal Cable, Shunyata and Ansuz) sent my AQ to AQ to have it cut up in a 4m and a 3m pair. AQ send me a brand new 3m pair and a brand new 4m pair for almost no cost.

    The Mainz8-D is sitting in my SolidSteel audio rack. My next investment will be a Rack of Silence 4 with 2 boards, one for my TT and one for the Mainz, pre amp power supply and TT power supply.

    I'll think about the C2. But I also would like to upgrade my no brand Ethernet cable. I need about 4 to 5 meter. Thinking about buying two converters so I can use fiber optic Ethernet.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

  10. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Seen here is the new Ansuz Acoustics D.TC SUPREME power cord which was recently informally demonstrated in Viet Nam.

    To be formally unveiled at the Munich show in May, D-TC SUPREME will undoubtedly prove to be another milestone in the D-TC family. Lars Kristensen, CEO of Ansuz Acoustics (Denmark), promises that this together with the broader DTC SUPREME range will be mind-blowing.


    I know of one enthusiastic AS forum member who will shortly receive his SUPREME power cord …. And no, sadly its not me.







    Photos: Ansuz Acoustics (Denmark) D-TC Supreme power cord and housing

  11. Thanks Buch73 thanked for this post
  12. #980
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Seen here is the new Ansuz Acoustics D.TC SUPREME power cord which was recently informally demonstrated in Viet Nam.

    To be formally unveiled at the Munich show in May, D-TC SUPREME will undoubtedly prove to be another milestone in the D-TC family. Lars Kristensen, CEO of Ansuz Acoustics (Denmark), promises that this together with the broader DTC SUPREME range will be mind-blowing.


    I know of one enthusiastic AS forum member who will shortly receive his SUPREME power cord …. And no, sadly its not me.







    Photos: Ansuz Acoustics (Denmark) D-TC Supreme power cord and housing

    Is the retail pricing already known, guess it will be USD 30000,- +
    Aavik U-300, Magico V3, Aurender N10, dCS Rossini, Oppo BDP103D (audiopraise board), Ansuz Mainz 8 D2

 

 
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast