Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 410
  1. #351
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    97

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Randy-

    Nice lookin' system.
    All that tube rolling has me a bit squeamish on the Woo and lean to the Mc. But... your efforts are certainly inspiring!
    On another note, working on DIY 4 cheap headphone cables. Those mini xlr's are a real bear to solder!

    Enjoy Your Sounds,

    John
    AKA J2Ordan
    McIntosh C1100/MC75's/MC275(lows)/MR85/MCD205.
    Legacy Focus SE/VPI Classic1/Denon103R/Bryston BDP/BDA3's.
    DH Labs, Mostly DIY.

  2. #352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    You certainly do not have to tube roll. The Woo sounded wonderful out of the box. Tube rolling is just another fun thing to do which not all amps appreciate. The WA22 has a reputation for being able to appreciate the sound differences in different tubes. I have 2-3 sets of different tubes for when I feel like a change of pace. I cannot tell you all the difference yet, but it is fun playing around with them.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  3. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  4. #354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    So we decided to rearrange some rooms. My wife wanted to get the loft back as a library, so I cleared out a spare room that has been becoming a place to dump crap in room. I moved my system in.. 12x12 is not bad, but got it done (I am f'n tired and sore). Here are some quick shots.

    Stereo (227).JPGStereo (228).JPGStereo (229).JPGStereo (230).JPGStereo (231).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  5. #355
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    165

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    It seems to be a really good place your new room.

    Hope you can enjoy it a lot..!!!
    McIntosh C302 + C2600 - Lumin A1 - Lenco L75 - Marantz SR6007 - Paradigm S6 - Gaia II - Chord Epic Twin Speaker Cable + Jumpers - Bada LB5500

  6. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1,687

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Maggies gone??

  7. #357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Soundfield View Post
    Maggies gone??
    I still have them but I will probably be putting them up for sale.

    Magnepan .7's with Magna Risers Slimline stands
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  8. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1,687

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Maggies can work surprisingly well in small rooms...acoustically. Visually tho..
    Maybe give them a try before ditching. Of course its whatever you prefer. Those should sound quite different

  9. #359
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    97

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Nice to have new digs Randy!
    Really like your record racks. Reminiscent of 60's and 70's shopping at the local shop or EJ Korvettes!
    Cool to see the Woo "Reigning in Glory" atop its own perch.

    John
    AKA J2Ordan
    McIntosh C1100/MC75's/MC275(lows)/MR85/MCD205.
    Legacy Focus SE/VPI Classic1/Denon103R/Bryston BDP/BDA3's.
    DH Labs, Mostly DIY.

  10. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    I am getting used to the new room. It is different, some challenges but all in all some real nice advantages! Yea the Woo likes it's little perch but it does have to share it with the Abyss... no other place to put them.
    ________________________________

    I actually brought a small table near the Woo stand and the Abyss /headphone stand sits on it pretty well, so the Woo has its own perch now .
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  11. #361
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    97

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    I actually brought a small table near the Woo stand and the Abyss /headphone stand sits on it pretty well, so the Woo has its own perch now

    NICE!!
    AKA J2Ordan
    McIntosh C1100/MC75's/MC275(lows)/MR85/MCD205.
    Legacy Focus SE/VPI Classic1/Denon103R/Bryston BDP/BDA3's.
    DH Labs, Mostly DIY.

  12. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    lachen / sz
    Posts
    903

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    I actually brought a small table near the Woo stand and the Abyss /headphone stand sits on it pretty well, so the Woo has its own perch now

    NICE!!
    cool!
    pictures?

  13. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by u-sound View Post
    cool!
    pictures?
    I will after the Focal arrive, waiting to get the setup complete .
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  14. #364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Updated pictures, headphones are definitely set... the Woo has its own perch, the headphone stand is holding all three .

    Stereo (239).JPGStereo (240).JPGStereo (241).JPGStereo (242).JPGStereo (243).JPGStereo (244).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  15. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    saṃsāra
    Posts
    1,009

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    i really like the new space!! ...have been thinking of moving all my gear to the upstairs study as well.
    viking acoustics berlin r mk2 | air tight atc-5 + atm-300r | clearaudio concept + satisty + v2 MM | t+a dac8 dsd + kanjiroba diy transport + roon rock
    alp-tone audio analog cables | core audio designs plyKraft 3L | hifi racks ltd podium t5-iii

  16. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnyght View Post
    i really like the new space!! ...have been thinking of moving all my gear to the upstairs study as well.
    I am getting used to it. I am starting to like it a lot. This has allowed my wife to put the library back the way she wants it (it came out very nice) and eliminated a room that was never used, now making it very functional! Was a pain to shift everything, moving the stuff that was in the room, getting rid of some stuff, re-organizing the master bedroom (another room that she is thrilled with how it came out).

    Along with all of this we now have a plan in place to introduce our new family member who should be ready to come home in a couple of weeks!


    Here is Marleigh:

    Marleigh_Baby (2).jpg


    Here is her dad, Apollo:

    Apollo_3.jpg


    And Marleigh with her mom, Katarina:

    Baby_Marleigh (6).jpg

    I can hear her saying.... ohhh mmmooommmmmmm...... I don't need another bath .
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  17. #367
    Audioshark
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    28,771

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Looking good!
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

    "We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

    Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Berkeley Audio Design, Block Audio, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Enleum (Bakoon), Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, Franco Serblin Loudspeakers, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Koetsu Cartridges, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, Vivid Audio Loudspeakers, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

    https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

  18. #368

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    I am getting used to it. I am starting to like it a lot. This has allowed my wife to put the library back the way she wants it (it came out very nice) and eliminated a room that was never used, now making it very functional! Was a pain to shift everything, moving the stuff that was in the room, getting rid of some stuff, re-organizing the master bedroom (another room that she is thrilled with how it came out).

    Along with all of this we now have a plan in place to introduce our new family member who should be ready to come home in a couple of weeks!


    Here is Marleigh:

    Marleigh_Baby (2).jpg


    Here is her dad, Apollo:

    Apollo_3.jpg


    And Marleigh with her mom, Katarina:

    Baby_Marleigh (6).jpg
    Welcome to the Bengal owners family. Marleigh will be constant, high energy entertainment. And talkative! Just make sure play with her a lot and have some high places for her to climb and sleep in. We have 2 x 78 inch condos for our tribe. And some smaller condos an scratching posts too. And Marleigh’s coat will take a while to attain it’s final color/glitter and luxuriousness!

    Zeus says Hi!
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 300 amplifier, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa and Fuuga Mk. 2 Cartridges, Technics RS1506 with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tapestage, Transparent Gen. 5, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience, Ensemble, Skogrand, MG Audio, Kubala-Sosna, Audience cables, SRA Craz rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

  19. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Hey Zeus... he is gorgeous. I assume he tries to keep the Rag Dolls busy .

    We are looking forward to Marleigh coming home... we are trying decide the best way to introduce her to the other two cats in our family . I had been wanting a Bengal. They are supposed to be great family additions, beautiful, energetic, fun, and very very intelligent... hey how could you not love a kitten that loves water, play fetch, and wants to be involved with everything going on around the house. So Cheryal decided to get me one for my birthday. We have been talking about her as if she was already part of our family ever since we heard she was born... but because of Covid we have not been able to visit her yet. We can pick her up in 2-3 weeks. We will settle on exact date soon.

    Sleeping in the box cracks me up. Our old timer has taken to sleeping in any box that we leave sitting around. Cheryal is afraid of throwing them away so she leaves his favorite in the office for him.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  20. #370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    By the way, back to the system. I cleaned up the headphone stand to keep cabling more orderly. The Euclid don't need to be there since they go to work with me every day .

    Steteo (245).JPGSteteo (246).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  21. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Little Ms Marleigh found a new toy!

    MarleighPlaying (1).JPGMarleighPlaying (3).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  22. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    1,091

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Beautiful baby!
    QUAD Artera Pre | Schiit Bifrost 2 | Emotive XPA-2 Gen 2 | Raspberry Pi 4 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Pioneer RT-1020L | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

  23. #373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Just a couple more pictures of Marleigh ... sorry, proud daddy...

    Marleigh (5).JPGMarleigh (9).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  24. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Some new photos... settling in to new room and new amp!

    Stereo (247).JPGStereo (248).JPGStereo (249).JPGStereo (250).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  25. #375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,037

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Looking good Randy! Did you move within the last year or just move your listening room?
    Marty

    Aurender N20 / SonicTransporter i7 / Roon
    MSB Premier
    Constellation Inspiration Preamp 1.0 / Mono 1.0
    Dynaudio Confidence 50 / SVS SB13 Ultra
    PS Audio Powerplant 15

  26. #376
    Audioshark
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    28,771

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Looking great Randy. That vinyl collection is sure growing.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

    "We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

    Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Berkeley Audio Design, Block Audio, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Enleum (Bakoon), Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, Franco Serblin Loudspeakers, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Koetsu Cartridges, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, Vivid Audio Loudspeakers, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

    https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

  27. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Just moved to guest room and set the other room back up as a library/cat sanctuary .

    Thanks, the vinyl has grown too much.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  28. #378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    I did make one more change. I packed away the large cover all dust cover and got the Rega outer plinth back out. I was having a small issue of where to actually put the dust cover when removed (the only logical place was one of Marleigh's favorite places). Slowly training her where she can and cannot go in the room. She is learning although her kitten curiosities still get the better of her sometimes (she just turned 4 months).

    I was surprised because in the other room I never actually heard any difference with or without the outer plinth. However in the new location the sound performance was enhanced with the use of the second, outer plinth. Who would have thought?
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  29. #379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    A couple photos of the system now that everything is in place.

    Stereo (245).JPGStereo (246).JPGStereo (247).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  30. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,037

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    How is Marleigh enjoying the new system layout?
    Marty

    Aurender N20 / SonicTransporter i7 / Roon
    MSB Premier
    Constellation Inspiration Preamp 1.0 / Mono 1.0
    Dynaudio Confidence 50 / SVS SB13 Ultra
    PS Audio Powerplant 15

  31. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    She likes it... in the evenings she likes to play a bit and then curl up and snuggle listening to some tunes before putting herself to bed in her high perch. She is an amazing little kitten for sure.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  32. #382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    My little listening challenge ... she actually likes playing while I am listening but when she finally drops off .... I will post some new photos after the KEF subs arrive... but for now.... Little Marleigh seepin ...

    Marleigh (60).jpgMarleigh (65).jpgMarleigh (73).jpgMarleigh (81).jpgMarleigh (82).jpg
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  33. #383
    Audioshark
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    28,771

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Gorgeous!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

    "We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

    Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Berkeley Audio Design, Block Audio, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Enleum (Bakoon), Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, Franco Serblin Loudspeakers, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Koetsu Cartridges, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, Vivid Audio Loudspeakers, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

    https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

  34. #384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE Pa
    Posts
    1,664

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Beautiful feline Randy !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

  35. #385
    Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lake Country, Georgia
    Posts
    4,343

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Love your cats! I have a Snowshoe Siamese. Is that an Ocicat ?
    Mark


    Kharma DB9 Signature speakers
    Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

  36. #386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 'The Hammock'
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP View Post
    Love your cats! I have a Snowshoe Siamese. Is that an Ocicat ?

    It could be a Bengal
    2chl : Pass Xa-30.5, W4S STP, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, VPI Classic, Manley Chinook, Bryston CD, BHA-1, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105.

  37. #387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Marleigh is a Bengal. Kit looks and acts like a Siamese, but he is definitely not pure bread. We found him abandoned by his mother when he was a day old. He has been with us for almost 14 years since then . He is a really great big brother to Marleigh.

    Marleigh loves water and climbing to the highest spots... she plays fetch and already can jump about four feet high. She just turned five months old. She has a really really long tail and legs that are almost as long as her body. She is the fastest most agile little sucker that I have ever seen and is also a little lovable sweetheart.

    Her coat is starting to fill in and smooth out. She feels like silk and actually shines or glistens when she is in sun light.

    Marleigh (55).jpgMarleigh (56).jpg
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  38. #388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Some updated photos with the matching KEF subs. Stunning subs; yes they are tiny, but don't be fooled.

    I just made one other small change in the system. I took the Oppo out of the rack which gives the T+A more room to breathe (it is still in the rack in the photo). I have not spun a silver disk in the system in a long time. I keep the Oppo for one purpose only. If a friend has a SACD that they want ripped to put on their server. I can set it anywhere to do that because it only needs to connect to my network through WiFi!

    Stereo (248).JPGStereo (249).JPGStereo (250).JPGStereo (251).JPGStereo (252).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  39. #389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Just a couple quick updates with reorganized rack.

    Stereo (252).JPGStereo (253).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  40. #390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Just a couple quick updates with reorganized rack.

    Stereo (252).JPGStereo (253).JPG
    Nice setup, Randy. I've heard nothing but great things about the KEF KC62 sub; Darko did a great review of it.

  41. #391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    Nice setup, Randy. I've heard nothing but great things about the KEF KC62 sub; Darko did a great review of it.
    They are surprisingly good. I really prefer more compact stand mount speakers and the KEF setup is right up my alley.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  42. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    They are surprisingly good. I really prefer more compact stand mount speakers and the KEF setup is right up my alley.
    That's great to hear.

    BTW, I love cats, too, and really enjoyed seeing your photos of your beautiful "kits". I have two cats, a male, Ringo, and a female, Aga, that I adopted from the Dublin, CA SPCA.

  43. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    That's great to hear.

    BTW, I love cats, too, and really enjoyed seeing your photos of your beautiful "kits". I have two cats, a male, Ringo, and a female, Aga, that I adopted from the Dublin, CA SPCA.
    Nice... Kit, the old timer was our "saved" kitten... Marleigh certainly is not. She is my wife's birthday present to me. So so different, both challenging and wonderful all at the same time... we do have a third cat, Peanut is his name. He is a lap cat but can also be a butt head to the other cats. Still trying to get him to accept Marleigh while Kit has become her best buddy... Peanut tries to be a bully, but I think he is realizing that he can't bully her because she is sooo fast and sooo agile (her Leopard blood )... and she is also so intelligent that he simply cannot keep up with her. Kind of funny watching him trying to find her in one area and her sneak up from the opposite direction to jump over him and disappear around the corner.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  44. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Nice... Kit, the old timer was our "saved" kitten... Marleigh certainly is not. She is my wife's birthday present to me. So so different, both challenging and wonderful all at the same time... we do have a third cat, Peanut is his name. He is a lap cat but can also be a butt head to the other cats. Still trying to get him to accept Marleigh while Kit has become her best buddy... Peanut tries to be a bully, but I think he is realizing that he can't bully her because she is sooo fast and sooo agile (her Leopard blood )... and she is also so intelligent that he simply cannot keep up with her. Kind of funny watching him trying to find her in one area and her sneak up from the opposite direction to jump over him and disappear around the corner.
    Beautiful cats, Randy.

    My male, Ringo, is an all-black "leopard", and he really acts like a black leopard much of the time.

    He's the most amazing domestic cat athlete I've ever seen, and I've owned cats all my life. He does things I've never seen any other cat do, like running through the house at full speed, jumping into the air, turning sideways in mid-air, and....jumping off the wall and "launching" himself down the stairs to the front door. And, he does this for...fun.





    My other cat, Aga (named after Czech female tennis player Agniezka "Aga" Radwanska), is a very sweet "white and black" kitty. She's very affectionate, playful, and good athlete, too, but not at Ringo's level.



    At the moment, BatCat is on "patrol"...

  45. #395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    They are beautiful! It sounds like Ringo and Marleigh have a lot in common.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  46. #396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Now that the new additions are settling in a bit I am liking things a lot more. First off the NAD amplifier and the Purifier tech is definitely the first Class D amp that is giving me the "warm and fuzzies". Sound quality I would equate to being as good if not better than any amplifier I have ever had in my system (very close if not better than even the Audio Mirror amps which were amazing if I did not have to deal with the tubes and finnickiest of the amps).

    Secondly the KEF subs are fantastic and have brought the Meta's to an even higher level. For my use, and my preference of smaller stand mount speakers this KEF setup checks all the boxes for me.

    Third, being someone with McIntosh on the brain I have considered and pretty much always look at adding Mc components that make sense. I have decided that the low heat and lower weight of the NAD make more sense than adding a Mc amp, which start at 75 pounds now... I have considered a Mc pre-amp, but the Hattor recently proved to me just how special its performance is when I did a shootout with the Woo. I fear that getting a Mc pre-amp may very well not perform as well as the Hattor three box top of the line solution does.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  47. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Crappy quick tablet photos... but here ya go.

    Stereo (254).jpgStereo (255).jpgStereo (256).jpg
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  48. #398
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    1,091

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Sleeping kitten!
    QUAD Artera Pre | Schiit Bifrost 2 | Emotive XPA-2 Gen 2 | Raspberry Pi 4 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Pioneer RT-1020L | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

  49. #399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    Yea, she snuck up on her little bed, so I had to snap a shot of her.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  50. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

    A few photos playing around with a McIntosh pre-amp!

    Stereo (257).JPGStereo (258).JPGStereo (259).JPGStereo (260).JPG
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | HeadAmp GS-X Mini | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

New photos of Randy's system ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •