PDA

View Full Version : McIntosh Management Shake Up

Golucid
March 3, 2016, 07:18 PM
Saw this post on another forum so I claim credit for the find.

http://www.strata-gee.com/eye-storm-management-shake-hits-mcintosh/

Audio Drama! Time for something fresh and retire some of the same-ol-same-ol antiquated perspectives. Enter in the Gen X Y Z + Millennials for much needed fresh perspective. This might add some much needed youthful energy. Although, one of the executives does not appear too old.

Side note: From my experience, I hope the vastly improve their bedside manner with customers. I typically have to turn to Dan [Double-D], Research and figure it out or turn to other forum members. The worst service was with the MB100 and MT10. I went directly to ClearAudio and they stepped up to the plate.

McIntosh needs to take some lessons from Dan!

Zero
March 3, 2016, 07:39 PM
Sigh

Mike
March 3, 2016, 07:41 PM
McIntosh has a wonderful history. I hope they get the ship righted. Can't be easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve
March 3, 2016, 07:47 PM
I don't see anything wrong with making their entry level range available online and through the superstores.

They have been producing a lot of entry level stuff of late at a quality level that is not traditionally McIntosh.

Golucid
March 3, 2016, 08:06 PM
I don't see anything wrong with making their entry level range available online and through the superstores.

They have been producing a lot of entry level stuff of late at a quality level that is not traditionally McIntosh.

Steve, which products do you believe "producing a lot of entry level stuff of late at a quality level that is not traditionally McIntosh"? List them?

Golucid
March 3, 2016, 08:06 PM
McIntosh has a wonderful history. I hope they get the ship righted. Can't be easy.

Change is good!

Steve
March 4, 2016, 01:43 AM
Ummm....The stuff you hacked for starters!

surrounded by sound
March 11, 2017, 11:00 AM
I don't think the shake up did any good. I had a MVP 891 which quit working 4 times. I took it to McIntosh in Binghamton. They repaired it for the 3rd time That repair lasted about 8 days. Called my dealer in Ann Arbor, Mi.. They got McIntosh to replace it with the MVP 901. It quit playing Bluerays last night. For the life of me I can't see how McIntosh can justify the prices they charge. Signed a fed up McIntosh owner.