PDA

View Full Version : LampizatOr North America is proud to welcome it's first dealer to the team... Mr. Mike Bovaird!

Gopher
February 23, 2016, 03:23 PM
Effective today our own Mike Bovaird, who many of you know and have worked with before, will be able to assist with questions and placing orders for LampizatOr products. Our standardized pricing policy remains the same, with the only change being another friendly and extremely knowledgeable person to work with.

This news should be particularly helpful to our friends in Florida and Canada.

Welcome to the team, Mike!

Fred

Mike
February 23, 2016, 03:32 PM
Thank you Fred! Looking forward to joining Team Lampizator! :yahoo1:

Paul
February 23, 2016, 03:41 PM
Oh My God. Excellent news. Anybody looking for a destination DAC look no further than LampizatOr. It stopped me completely looking/shopping for any more.

Call Mike for the best price and service ! He purchased the Lampi before became a dealer so you know how much he loved it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crashem
February 23, 2016, 03:43 PM
Congrats and well earned! Nice to know you really believe in product as you were big supporter before ever being a dealer.

Mike
February 23, 2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks Paul & Crashem. Fred & Co. are very excited about this new baby: http://www.lampizator.eu/Fikus/NEW!_DSD-Euforia_DAC.html

If you have the capabilities to upsample PCM to DSD (like a Lumin U1 or Mac/PC w/JRiver, etc), then the price vs performance ratio should be outstanding. I look forward to hearing this one.

http://www.lampizator.eu/Fikus/NEW%21_DSD-Euforia_DAC_files/LampizatorLevel4-filtered.jpg

joeinid
February 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
Big congratulations Mike!

That's awesome.

the professor
February 23, 2016, 03:48 PM
Congrats Mike!!!

Kuoppis
February 23, 2016, 04:08 PM
Effective today our own Mike Bovaird, who many of you know and have worked with before, will be able to assist with questions and placing orders for LampizatOr products. Our standardized pricing policy remains the same, with the only change being another friendly and extremely knowledgeable person to work with.

This news should be particularly helpful to our friends in Florida and Canada.

Welcome to the team, Mike!

Fred

Congrats Mike. I guess that means Lampi will soon have difficulties to keep up with the demand :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike
February 23, 2016, 04:37 PM
Congrats Mike. I guess that means Lampi will soon have difficulties to keep up with the demand :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We can only hope!

Elberoth
February 23, 2016, 04:44 PM
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/0/9/2/487092_v1.jpg

Zero
February 23, 2016, 05:00 PM
Awesome stuff Mike! Congrats.

mep
February 23, 2016, 05:30 PM
Congrats Mike on picking up the Lampi line!

Steve
February 23, 2016, 06:01 PM
The new DSD-Euforia DAC looks like an interesting proposition!

Alpinist
February 23, 2016, 06:41 PM
Thank you Fred! Looking forward to joining Team Lampizator! :yahoo1:

Congrats Mike! I'm sure you will be a terrific representative of the Lampizator brand.

Best,
Ken

Odyssey
February 23, 2016, 07:53 PM
I hope this makes me Mike's first customer!

I called him three weeks ago and asked him a dozen questions about Lampi Big 7.

I called him back and asked him a "100 questions" and he patiently answered them all.

On the third phone conversation I told him to order the thing for me since I was afraid I would screw it up.

Mike, like no other dealer I've encountered will talk down to my level and help me understand all of the good and the potential shortcomings in my particular situation. Areas that I have to be patient to learn at my experience level.

He doesn't sugarcoat or oversell. He talks straight about the joys I'll encounter and the places I might stumble. But I know that he will be there to help me if I get stuck! Then he'll describe all the nuances of the different tubes I can try. The seductive nature of the Lampi DSD. I don't follow all of the tube model numbers but I trust what he is saying!

I anxiously await the arrival of the Big 7 that Mike ordered for me. Thank you Mike!

Mike
February 23, 2016, 08:15 PM
Thank you for the kind words LeRoy. I can't wait to get your impressions of the Big 7 (Lampi Mikey edition). [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wisnon
February 24, 2016, 06:07 AM
Wow. Congrats Mike.

BruceLet
February 24, 2016, 07:31 PM
Congratulations Mike. I love my Big 7...Sweetest DAC I have ever owned and now I am waiting for my EML 45 Mesh Anniversary Globes. :yahoo1:

microstrip
February 24, 2016, 08:54 PM
Congratulations Mike. The Lampizator GG is on my wish list for 2016. Unfortunately no one is distributing it in my country.

Ritmo
February 24, 2016, 11:54 PM
Congratulations Mike!!!

MDP
February 25, 2016, 09:33 AM
Congrats Mike :congrats:

Audio 1
February 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
Another great line added to your impressive line-up Mike!

shadowlight
February 25, 2016, 01:41 PM
Congrats to both teams.

wisnon
February 25, 2016, 04:48 PM
Congratulations Mike. The Lampizator GG is on my wish list for 2016. Unfortunately no one is distributing it in my country.
Portugal?