PDA

View Full Version : was there a football game on today?

Petro85
February 2, 2014, 11:44 PM
i looked all over the tv but i didnt see a football game. all i saw was a slaughter in N.J. that was awful!!!!
congrats to the seahawks, and all you seattle fans ,i always like seeing teams who never won a super bowl win one!!

MichaelHiFi
February 3, 2014, 12:13 AM
The game wasn't much fun. I'm a longtime 49er fan and was hopeful for a Bronco's win. Seattle was simply too much for them.

Mike
February 3, 2014, 12:17 AM
Did Denver miss their flight or something?

highEndguy
February 3, 2014, 12:19 AM
I'm not a football fan but that game since the beginning was owned by the Seahawks , congrats to them !!

Big B
February 3, 2014, 12:37 AM
what a let down. bookies liked it. (fix)
Barry

sharkmouth
February 3, 2014, 12:44 AM
what a let down. bookies liked it. (fix)
Barry

Ooooh yeah, bring on the conspiracy theory. :D

mdkim
February 3, 2014, 01:00 AM
The game wasn't much fun. I'm a longtime 49er fan and was hopeful for a Bronco's win. Seattle was simply too much for them.

Agree.

To make myself feel better, I tell myself the real SB was played a few weeks ago.

Here's looking forward to Levi Stadium (I have tix BTW!!) and wiping the smirk off Carroll's face next season.

Petro85
February 3, 2014, 01:14 AM
Agree.

To make myself feel better, I tell myself the real SB was played a few weeks ago.

Here's looking forward to Levi Stadium (I have tix BTW!!) and wiping the smirk off Carroll's face next season.
agreed, seems the championship games are just way better most of the time, and they are usually great rivals on top of it. super bowl is just a big, huge rating, money making show.
and i also dont like the 2 weeks in between,im already off football and into hockey. 1 week is way better.

GaryProtein
February 3, 2014, 01:39 AM
I don't know who played or who won. I checked in to see a commercial or two, but nothing really good.

NorthStar
February 3, 2014, 02:17 AM
I saw a great love story today. :heart: ...And no one came to the marriage to object but only to support.

The proposition was smooth as butter, and without any opposition. ...It went like a charm. :)

It was too easy, not an ounce of competition. Congrats Seahawks! ... You are the true champs!

I'm looking forwards to the Winter Olympics in Russia ... I bet we'll see some competition there.

Big B
February 3, 2014, 02:21 AM
There were strange commercials this year. Nothing to do with the product and then in the end the product shows up unrelated (Audi).Nice to see Maserati, didn't know they were doing that well they could afford this advertising, good for them. And then there is Doritos they have always been just plain strange although this year they toned it down some.
Barry

NorthStar
February 3, 2014, 02:29 AM
I didn't watch a single commercial! ...Not even for the smallest fraction of a second.

Mikado463
February 3, 2014, 10:38 AM
I didn't watch a single commercial! ...Not even for the smallest fraction of a second.

I guess not, you were at a wedding or some love fest weren't you ??

Regardless, it's nice to see somebody with more Super Bowl loses than the Bill's ……….

MikeCh
February 3, 2014, 12:21 PM
I was hopeful for a good and close game and what I watched was anything but. Jeez that was embarrassing.

Mike

rockitman
February 3, 2014, 02:50 PM
Comparing the two Bronco games. With New England, Manning had all day in the pocket to throw the ball....with Seattle, he had seemingly few seconds to get rid of it. The Seahawks defense is crazy good.

NorthStar
February 3, 2014, 03:23 PM
I guess not, you were at a wedding or some love fest weren't you ??

Regardless, it's nice to see somebody with more Super Bowl loses than the Bill's ……….

The love story (wedding), it was the game! ;)