PDA

View Full Version : Mike and the Vegas bound crew...

wisnon
January 3, 2014, 02:06 AM
Here is some chatter from Hong Kong on the Lampi L7. Let me know how it sounds, especially when run with his GM70 amps at the SHOW and using Dale's new Speakers from Mosaic/Intuitive Audio. TRL Dude Preamp may be there too.I hear that a L5 will be there too. All Dacs will be DSD capable.

I am told to expect VERY high-end sound from the room with components while not cheap wont cause myocardial infarction just from seeing the sticker prices! The HK guys seem to love what they hear, and they now have like 4 of the L7s there. The US is lucky to have one for public audition so fast, as I am unsure there is one in Europe yet!

review33 - ???? (http://www.review33.com/m/forum_msg.php?db=1&tstart=0&s=&topic=47121019144020&start=20&sort=&number=59)

VT Skier
January 3, 2014, 07:44 AM
I'm afraid I won't be accompanying Mike to the show after all. A sudden family illness has gotten worse, so my wife has pulled the plug on my trip.

I hope to provide some good coverage of the Munich show instead.

joeinid
January 3, 2014, 08:01 AM
Jon,

I am so sorry to read the bad news. I pray that the everything goes well for you and the family member gets better quickly. Family comes first. I look forward to some CES news from those in attendance.

wisnon
January 3, 2014, 11:20 AM
I'm afraid I won't be accompanying Mike to the show after all. A sudden family illness has gotten worse, so my wife has pulled the plug on my trip.

I hope to provide some good coverage of the Munich show instead.

Sorry to hear of the illness. I am hoping for the best resolution of this illness that is clearly distressful.

veindoc
January 3, 2014, 12:48 PM
I will b happy to check out that room. I will post something by weds.
Nick

wisnon
January 3, 2014, 12:51 PM
Cool Nick, Thanks.

MtnHam
January 6, 2014, 11:44 AM
Who will be at CES/T.H.E.Show? I'll be there the full week, spending time in the SoundLab room at the Flamingo as well as visiting all the other major audio rooms. Please stop by and say hello. Should I be elsewhere when you visit, my business card with phone # will be there. Give me a call, and we can set a time to meet.
Thanks,
Tom
Ultimate Audio

Mike
January 6, 2014, 12:56 PM
Will do Tom.

Ritmo
January 6, 2014, 02:11 PM
I'm afraid I won't be accompanying Mike to the show after all. A sudden family illness has gotten worse, so my wife has pulled the plug on my.

Hope for a speedy recovery Jon.

tunes
January 6, 2014, 02:40 PM
Sorry to hear about the illness Jon. Health first. There will always be another show to attend.
Speedy recovery.

VT Skier
January 6, 2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys. It's my mother-in-law, so I'm good either way.

NorthStar
January 6, 2014, 04:45 PM
I pray for good health recovery in your mother-in-law Jon.