PDA

View Full Version : audiodharma Cable Cooker version 3.5 promotion!

audio excellence az
December 5, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hello, everyone......as a welcome-to-the-forum gesture, and with Mike Bovaird's blessing, I've decided to offer a never-before, one-time-only discount for the Audio Shark community.

I've never had a "sale" on Cookers, as I've been most fortunate that over 14 years I continue to receive orders on a weekly basis. But it seems that so many sites are offering promotions for the holiday season, I thought it a good idea to offer one of my own. Please note that the Cable Cooker has always been priced customer-direct, without any dealer markup.

So from now until the end of December, I am offering $100 off an Anniversary Edition, or $50 off a Standard Plus unit. If anyone has been on the fence about ordering a unit, now will be the best time to do so. As always, I am happy to answer any and all questions prior to purchase, as I want you completely satisfied before your spend your money. A look at the FAQ page of my website will provide a good amount of operational information, and perhaps answer a few likely questions.

Thanks in advance....I look forward to speaking with you.

alan

dlb2
December 5, 2013, 09:47 PM
Great promo Alan! I know that your website link is in your user profile but this may be easier for some...

audiodharma Cable Cooker? - Cable Conditioner | audio excellence az (http://www.audioexcellenceaz.com/products/audiodharma-cable-cooker-cable-conditioner/)

audio excellence az
December 5, 2013, 10:14 PM
Much appreciated, Doug....I didn't think to link.:facepalm:

the professor
December 5, 2013, 11:18 PM
I can absolutely say that they are a great company to deal with.

audio excellence az
December 20, 2013, 05:46 AM
Tick-tock, tick-tock....the promotion is ending soon. :woot:

audio excellence az
December 25, 2013, 03:07 PM
One more week. :audiophile: