PDA

View Full Version : Shindo SPU

AlsoSprach
April 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
Two questions:
What is the output voltage and the internal impedance of the Shindo modified SPU?
What SUTs are ideal with the above SPU besides the Shindo Arome and the A23 Hommage T1?

joeinid
April 18, 2020, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forum

vortrex
April 18, 2020, 06:23 PM
Two questions:
What is the output voltage and the internal impedance of the Shindo modified SPU?
What SUTs are ideal with the above SPU besides the Shindo Arome and the A23 Hommage T1?

I don’t think they publish the specs. Possibly the same as the unmodified SPU? The tracking force with the Shindo is decreased to 2.8gr. I use mine with 10 ohm loading and it sounds very good!

AlsoSprach
April 18, 2020, 07:01 PM
I don’t think they publish the specs. Possibly the same as the unmodified SPU? The tracking force with the Shindo is decreased to 2.8gr. I use mine with 10 ohm loading and it sounds very good!

I ask these questions because I am considering stepping up (intended) from the Shindo Arome (early version), and I would like to know other's experiences who mate the Shindo SPU with another SUT.

Walter
May 31, 2020, 10:01 AM
You won't find an answer for this. Make your own experiences.
The relevant specs are, of course, no longer original Ortofon. But they aren't published anywhere either.

Mike
May 31, 2020, 10:16 AM
Walter, you’re back! We missed you.

We thought you had gone the way of Shindo.

Walter
May 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
Shindo is still alive, my friend.