Avantgarde Uno Fino XD

Mike

Audioshark
Staff member
I guess it’s new speaker day here at Suncoast Audio.

3ba671168083bfa1f24bf3f2338768b6.jpg

4b604ec917e2e386e9e349eb87556780.jpg

662a845651c1d40945beee2c7e1f95f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people are really going to have to stop posting AG reviews and beautiful pics - not sure how much longer i can hold out :-)

My previous AGs ie Duo Omega G2 were of the same colors- amber bronze and piano black side panels.
Very tasteful selection imho.

Attachments

• 3677BC40-4BAB-4BE2-A088-219F6CED273A.jpeg
    3677BC40-4BAB-4BE2-A088-219F6CED273A.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 64
My previous AGs ie Duo Omega G2 were of the same colors- amber bronze and piano black side panels.
Very tasteful selection imho.

Hi, gorgeous?
By what you replaced them and why?

Hi, gorgeous?
By what you replaced them and why?

Still AGs, since 3 years I have a new Duo Mezzo XD series.
It's a significant upgrade mainly in bass control, integration with room acoustics and resolution due to DSP advanced settings.

Still AGs, since 3 years I have a new Duo Mezzo XD series.
It's a significant upgrade mainly in bass control, integration with room acoustics and resolution due to DSP advanced settings.

I have wilson Audio sabrina now, do you think the duo mezzo xd will be an upgrade over them?
All types of music considered.

Another happy owner here. What is the rest of system ? Room size ?

Hi,
Actually it s a big living room open space.
But the tv and system rectangle is about
15’*24’— 5m* 8m
The rest of system is pre+power fully balanced class A artisanal work, source will be soon totaldac 12.

Hi,
Actually it s a big living room open space.
But the tv and system rectangle is about
15’*24’— 5m* 8m
The rest of system is pre+power fully balanced class A artisanal work, source will be soon totaldac 12.

That’s about same size as mine and Mike’s room. So which will works well with Mezzo. I just checked your system thread do you still have a Devialet ?

Only down side of Avantgarde is you really need a very careful match gear/cable/placement once you do it right you will be in heaven. However Mezzo XD is about 5 times price of Sabrina so make sure do the audition if you can. Once you understand this live and dynamic sound of Mezzo can produce you won’t go back to any cone and dome speakers. At least this happened to me and most Avantgarde owners :). Have some fun. The AG really loves the tube or class A power.

Back