PDA

View Full Version : Well, wouldn't you know it, now it's my turn to say HUGE thank yous!!!!

MusicDirector
June 6, 2013, 09:19 PM
A big heart-felt thank you to Joe! "Thank you" is an understatement! I came home today to find this waiting by my door:1741

Inside is THIS!:1742:shocking::disbelief::cryforjoy::D

HOLY COW AND GOOD NIGHT NURSE!!! When Joe said he was sending a CD player, I did not think he meant this! I'm fully gobsmacked!!!!!
I can only hope that someday, somehow with my limited means I can pay it forward like you guys did with Mike.
I have never seen anything like what I have seen on these forums!!! I can't even dream this stuff! You guys are unbelievable! Here I am, two weeks in or so, not even close to the same league you guys are in and this happens?!!!!! I'm reeling!:D:audiophile:

~Eric

NorthStar
June 6, 2013, 09:30 PM
Does it play nice music? :)

Mike
June 6, 2013, 09:33 PM
Joe rocks!

socfan12
June 6, 2013, 09:35 PM
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!:heart::heart:

Congrats, Eric. Hope you have hours of wonderful music with the player!

Joe, u da man!:coolyeah:

ohbythebay
June 6, 2013, 09:39 PM
A big heart-felt thank you to Joe! "Thank you" is an understatement! I came home today to find this waiting by my door:1741

Inside is THIS!:1742:shocking::disbelief::cryforjoy::D

HOLY COW AND GOOD NIGHT NURSE!!! When Joe said he was sending a CD player, I did not think he meant this! I'm fully gobsmacked!!!!!
I can only hope that someday, somehow with my limited means I can pay it forward like you guys did with Mike.
I have never seen anything like what I have seen on these forums!!! I can't even dream this stuff! You guys are unbelievable! Here I am, two weeks in or so, not even close to the same league you guys are in and this happens?!!!!! I'm reeling!:D:audiophile:

~Eric

LOVE that CD player..that was the one I wanted to buy but settled for my Teac as I was cost conscious at the time..CONGRATS

NorthStar
June 6, 2013, 09:39 PM
She looks real good too.

Marantz CD5004 CD player | Stereophile.com (http://www.stereophile.com/content/marantz-cd5004-cd-player)

* Joe, ya da man! :crackedout:

joeinid
June 6, 2013, 09:51 PM
Thank you guys. It really makes me feel great to see Eric and Mike happy. Life is good. Enjoy your music. That's all I ask.

jwhite613
June 6, 2013, 09:51 PM
Eric... Congratulations!!! The Karma Gods are smiling down on you.

Joe... That was incredibly nice of you!!!

MusicDirector
June 6, 2013, 09:53 PM
I'll be hooking it up tomorrow when I get home from work. There will be a lot more than hours of wonderful music from her, guaranteed!! Just looking at it, I can tell it's a definite upgrade from my Onkyo! We will see what happens to me tomorrow when I hook her up, fire her up and load the first CD.
This AudioShark place is out of this world....way out!:D

MusicDirector
June 6, 2013, 09:57 PM
Thank you guys. It really makes me feel great to see Eric and Mike happy. Life is good. Enjoy your music. That's all I ask.
I feel music often times as well. Something tells me I may be in for an experience when I get her hooked up and playing tomorrow evening!
Joe, Your incredibly generous!:):happy::audiophile: I wonder if there is a spot in the Guinness book of records for you.

ohbythebay
June 6, 2013, 10:00 PM
Hey Joe,

If you have any Musical Surroundings Phono Stages (Phonomena, Nova, etc.) I'll be happy to send you my address...LOL

You are a good man !

joeinid
June 6, 2013, 10:07 PM
I feel music often times as well. Something tells me I may be in for an experience when I get her hooked up and playing tomorrow evening!
Joe, Your incredibly generous!:):happy::audiophile: I wonder if there is a spot in the Guinness book of records for you.

:blush:

Hey Joe,

If you have any Musical Surroundings Phono Stages (Phonomena, Nova, etc.) I'll be happy to send you my address...LOL

You are a good man !

Ha!

Rob,

I appreciate what you did for me too, so I though Eric needed a lift.

Dewster
June 6, 2013, 10:14 PM
Wow, It just gets better and better here!!!

Joe, you have a very big :heart: my friend.. Even though our forum is not as big as most others, but the generosity here really out weighs all!!

And who said Shark bites!? ;)

dlb2
June 6, 2013, 10:20 PM
Joe's the best!!!

joeinid
June 6, 2013, 10:24 PM
:blush::blush:

MDP
June 6, 2013, 10:37 PM
Joe, you rock !!

Eric, please always remember that there are many good people in the world !

Enjoy !!

Paul
June 6, 2013, 10:40 PM
Joe is Mr Santa ~!

However if you have any extra D'Agostino Momentum Stereo amp or Dartzeel product that you don't use please let me know. oh... I will pay the postage fees.

MDP
June 6, 2013, 10:44 PM
Joe is Mr Santa ~!

However if you have any extra D'Agostino Momentum Stereo amp or Dartzeel product that you don't use please let me know. oh... I will pay the postage fees.

Too funny,Paul !!

A/V Solutions
June 6, 2013, 11:11 PM
You've earned one of these Joe :)

joeinid
June 6, 2013, 11:15 PM
Too funny,Paul !!

Yeah, a riot. :P

You've earned one of these Joe :)

Thanks Jeff.

HiFive
June 6, 2013, 11:42 PM
Joe.
Way too "Cool".
Cowabunga!
http://onceuponageek.com/images/cowabunga.jpg

joeinid
June 6, 2013, 11:48 PM
:exciting:

Thanks Trung!

highEndguy
June 7, 2013, 12:46 AM
Happiness is priceless when you do it with heart
Joe, you and Mike are the best, I was not wrong when I met you.
Thank you for be my friends.

Nelson

joeinid
June 7, 2013, 01:11 AM
Happiness is priceless when you do it with heart
Joe, you and Mike are the best, I was not wrong when I met you.
Thank you for be my friends.

Nelson

Nelson,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We feel the same about you my friend.

NorthStar
June 7, 2013, 01:54 AM
Joe's the best!!!

That's what I said a long time ago, and not just once. :)

joeinid
June 7, 2013, 02:08 AM
Stop you guys. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the kind words.

'cisco
June 7, 2013, 03:19 AM
WOW!!....that is really cool of you Joe ......and Congrats to Eric too. :woot:

ohbythebay
June 7, 2013, 10:30 AM
This is a very happy and giving forum..great, level headed people. No snobs, no dopes (much wisdom here) and I am just amazed how we can all agree or disagree and it doesn't get personal. I have spoken *(its okay, you can read RANTED) about how I don't believe in expensive speaker wires and no one fought with me..they respect my opinion - just as I respect theirs that if they do believe...its there money, their enjoyment...No argument just different ALLOWED view...

Then the generosity of people like Joe, Jeff, Mike who made this place happen and a host of others...

In the immortal words of Mickey from the Rocky movies - "Its a ting a beauty"...LOL

MusicDirector
June 7, 2013, 11:34 AM
WOW!!....that is really cool of you Joe ......and Congrats to Eric too. :woot:

Oh, we are way past cool!:D

MusicDirector
June 7, 2013, 11:56 AM
This is a very happy and giving forum..great, level headed people. No snobs, no dopes (much wisdom here) and I am just amazed how we can all agree or disagree and it doesn't get personal. I have spoken *(its okay, you can read RANTED) about how I don't believe in expensive speaker wires and no one fought with me..they respect my opinion - just as I respect theirs that if they do believe...its there money, their enjoyment...No argument just different ALLOWED view...

Then the generosity of people like Joe, Jeff, Mike who made this place happen and a host of others...

In the immortal words of Mickey from the Rocky movies - "Its a ting a beauty"...LOL

While I won't breech the "C" subject no matter what, I don't doubt it would be to no detriment here. This place is.....I don't think one can accurately describe it, but it's amazing! The folks like Mike, Joe, Mark, Jeff and the rest are one of a kind! I mean just to have a place like this is truly amazing and special. The advice and help given here is true and solid! The level of acceptance is phenomenal! Before I joined, I was looking around and thinking I can't swim in here (oddly enough I really can't swim), I'm over my depth. Took a chance (after much prodding) and found that I am welcome here just as much as anyone else and that I can receive the same level of advice, help and acceptance as the folks from planet High-end. The positive energy in this place is unheard of in forums! Then reading the recent threads of generosity beyond the scope of normal reality here on terra firma is a real mind job to me. I've never seen or indeed, experienced anything like it!!! Now to not only read it (knowing it's real in this case) and actually experience it...I'm still blown away, is just beyond description, not to mention a challenge to wrap my head around! My hope is that someday I can be contributing in whatever way I can.

joeinid
June 7, 2013, 12:15 PM
Rob,

With your posts, I now realize there is more to "high end" than price. Value is number one.

Eric,

Thanks for sticking around and we really appreciate your enthusiasm. We ALL learn from each other. That's how we grow. It's nice to see you happy.

volks
June 7, 2013, 04:57 PM
Amazing!.....Joe your awesome! :)

still-one
June 7, 2013, 05:04 PM
Joe
Way to go. Class guy all the way.

joeinid
June 7, 2013, 05:04 PM
Thank you Michael. All our members are awesome. Glad you are here. I agree about the Disney album you would have kept too. :)

Jim,

Thank you too. That means a lot to me.

cmalak
June 8, 2013, 02:59 PM
Joe...just saw this! You are a stud! Well done. Congrats Music Director!

f1 fan
June 8, 2013, 04:08 PM
Oh, we are way past cool!:D

+1...

Dave