PDA

View Full Version : Shunyata 6000s Demo

Mike
March 6, 2017, 04:46 PM
I have a Shunyata 6000s demo if anyone is interested in trying it in their system. Just cover shipping both ways. PM me if Intereted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bthomas9
March 6, 2017, 04:53 PM
Anyone thinking about taking Mike up on that offer, be careful!! You probably won't want to send it back [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. It did really great things in my system and many others too.

the professor
March 6, 2017, 04:58 PM
It is a great piece of equipment.

still-one
March 6, 2017, 05:54 PM
The Shunyata Denali components are as close to unanimously praised gear as you will find in the hobby.

bthomas9
March 6, 2017, 05:57 PM
The Shunyata Denali components are as close to unanimously praised gear as you will find in the hobby.

I giggle a bit about this comment...But I think it's funny cuz it's true. Also speaks to how finicky audiophiles are. But that's a whole 'nother thread/argument

BlueFox
March 6, 2017, 07:47 PM
On Wednesday, I am sending my Triton v2 in for the v3 upgrade. Can't wait for it to be back. I am continually amazed at how much better each piece of Shunyata gear improves the stereo, and home theater.

Kuoppis
March 7, 2017, 10:50 AM
On Wednesday, I am sending my Triton v2 in for the v3 upgrade. Can't wait for it to be back. I am continually amazed at how much better each piece of Shunyata gear improves the stereo, and home theater.

Bud, please let me know what you conclude after the V3 upgrade, as I am also considering to ship my Triton for the V3 treatment.

Would be good to know beforehand what to expect. But based on Grant's input (Shunyata) it should pretty much be a no-brainer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

madfloyd
March 7, 2017, 01:11 PM
I didn't even know there was a v3. Wow, that was fast.