PDA

View Full Version : New line of Shunyata Power Cables

BlueFox
December 9, 2016, 03:04 PM
I received this today, and it appears Shunyata is coming out with a new line of power cables with CCI filtering built-in. I will resist. I will resist. :)

"Shunyata Research introduces a new generation in noise-canceling technology within its Delta, Alpha, and Sigma NR (Noise Reduction) power cord range. Each of the three models contains new filter technologies that measurably eliminate noise at the source—the components themselves. Starting with the Delta model, this new range of power cords captures power-supply-generated noise that can improve system resolution and performance. Whether they are applied to audio, medical, recording, or film systems, the power cords in this new range can
act as independent power filters for each component. The Delta, Alpha, and Sigma NR power cord models contain explainable, measurable science that can enhance the performance of any
component to which they are applied, whether the electronics are digital, analog, or high-current.

Prices: Delta NR Power Cord 1.8m, $695; Alpha NR power cord 1.8m, $1495; Sigma NR power cord 1.8m, $2995.
shunyata.com"

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/buyers_guides/38/?utm_source=The+Absolute+Sound+List&utm_campaign=31a60df613-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_09&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_844faeddad-31a60df613-109099513

the professor
December 9, 2016, 03:16 PM
Cool

Mike
December 9, 2016, 03:50 PM
I like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpod4
December 9, 2016, 06:11 PM
Jonesing for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro