Scientist series - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scientist series

Quote Originally Posted by tom_hankins View Post
    Thanks! She is the best! I ordered the EPS G2 Monday and it gets here tomorrow. Couldn't wait to get it Saturday when we are at GTT.
    Great...congrats! Now drive it up to GTT when you come next and you'll come home with the EPX! Haha... (just teasing a little)

Seriously though, many congrats! So very happy for you - the EPS is a great power supply and I am very eager to hear your impression of how it builds on your PAM G2.

Again many congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by La Dolce Vita View Post
    Great...congrats! Now drive it up to GTT when you come next and you'll come home with the EPX! Haha... (just teasing a little)

Seriously though, many congrats! So very happy for you - the EPS is a great power supply and I am very eager to hear your impression of how it builds on your PAM G2.

Again many congrats!!!

Thank you! LOL, I think the reason my wife and I decided to get this now is because once we got up to Bill's I wouldn't leave without the EPX.
    Air Tight Supreme, Avid Sequel SP, SME V, AudioNet, YG Acoustics

3. Likes La Dolce Vita liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tom_hankins View Post
    Planning on being at GTT the 19th of this month.
    Hi Tom! Did you make it to GTT this past weekend? If so, could you tell about your visit? What's your take on the new Audionet gear? Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

First off thanks to Bill and Danielle for a great time and a lunch! We spent around 5 hours listening non stop to the big system (at GTT Audio NJ). It is at a level that can't be compared to anything I have heard anywhere before. I'll try to say what stood out though. Absolutely 100% quiet, Absolutely 100% musical, as in real live music was in the room presented in the venue it was recorded in. The most complete resolution of detail I have heard. Saying the system resolves detail is an injustice to what the system does.
    We carried 16 LPs with us. Over half average to less than average quality. Zero noise and stunning presentation of them all. This system throws everything it plays out there in a completely musical and detailed way.
    The garbage in garbage out theory does not apply here. It is so detailed, and quiet, and transparent, you get a huge picture of music no matter what gets played. It doesn't honey coat the music to do this. Just the opposite.
    Super, super fast and completely non fatiguing. It's the magic carpet ride of stereos.
    We didn't get to any of the digital.

Air Tight Opus 1 Cartridge
    Kronos Pro turntable w/ Black Beauty arm and upgraded power supply
    AudioNet PAM G2 phonostage
    AudioNet EPX power supply
    AudioNet Stein preamp
    AudioNet Heisenberg monoblocks (four of them)
    YG Acoustics Sonja XV speakers
    Kubala-Sosna Realization cables everywhere
    Air Tight Supreme, Avid Sequel SP, SME V, AudioNet, YG Acoustics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3