Scientist series - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scientist series

Hope this means a lot of G2 preamps traded in, looking for one to go with my AMP monoblocks
    Air Tight Supreme, Avid Sequel SP, SME V, AudioNet, YG Acoustics

Post Thanks / Like

Scientist series

Audionet retailers across the US and Canada have immediate access to the Planck CD player and Ampere power supply as well as the WATT integrated. The distributor, GTT Audio has these all in stock and ready to ship. The Stern and Heisenberg models are just now beginning to ship as orders are currently being taken. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Great news! Going to get to hear them at the end August.

4. Likes La Dolce Vita liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tom_hankins View Post
    Great news! Going to get to hear them at the end August.
    Excellent! Please let us all know your impression. In the meantime, there is a review you may enjoy reading... HiFi and Records Issue 3/3017.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by La Dolce Vita View Post
    Excellent! Please let us all know your impression. In the meantime, there is a review you may enjoy reading... HiFi and Records Issue 3/3017.

Planning on being at GTT the 19th of this month.

Post Thanks / Like

Planning on being at GTT the 19th of this month.
    Fantastic Tom! So excited for you to hear these...please share your impressions, photos etc.

Your timing is perfect - they've been in for a week now and will be nicely burned in by the time you experience them!

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic Tom! So excited for you to hear these...please share your impressions, photos etc.

Your timing is perfect - they've been in for a week now and will be nicely burned in by the time you experience them!

Almost went last weekend but Bill wasn't sure if they would be in or not and he had other people in town. I got to spend time in the room with the Pre G2 and two pair of Max amps twice and ended up changing my entire system. I'm pretty sure the new AudioNet gear will just confirm my decision to change even more.
    BTW, my wife says no purchases this time. But hopefully will bring home either the EPS G2 or EPX for my PAM G2 phonostage... Fingers crossed

Post Thanks / Like

Almost went last weekend but Bill wasn't sure if they would be in or not and he had other people in town. I got to spend time in the room with the Pre G2 and two pair of Max amps twice and ended up changing my entire system. I'm pretty sure the new AudioNet gear will just confirm my decision to change even more.
    BTW, my wife says no purchases this time. But hopefully will bring home either the EPS G2 or EPX for my PAM G2 phonostage... Fingers crossed
    Well...in all fairness she has yet to experience the Stern and Heisenberg amps!

Regarding the EPS G2 or EPX... both will make a significant improvement to the PAM G2. I know you know this already but still... it's an important addition and given all the vinyl you listen to you will be thrilled no doubt.

Post Thanks / Like

One more thing... everyone should be as blessed to have a wife as supportive as you! Just wonderful! Enjoy your visit...

Post Thanks / Like

One more thing... everyone should be as blessed to have a wife as supportive as you! Just wonderful! Enjoy your visit...

Thanks! She is the best! I ordered the EPS G2 Monday and it gets here tomorrow. Couldn't wait to get it Saturday when we are at GTT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast